8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Now it is working

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Lol i need to stop looking at kanter as a cheap center play , I know hornacek will ruin things

Alex Len and Kevin Love today for me. Think Love might be the one of the highest x value’s tonight. Faded Karl Anthony Towns to many cheaper options imo.

• bjacksonibew

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Anyone on the Mavs? Smith Jr / Barnes / Matthews in particular

I am playing those 3 and running it back with Bron, and Love

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I’m going to try that pickem thing again on DK … did free contest for first time (thanks guys for explaining) and were going to hope one of my selections doesn’t get nailed in the face and receive a minor facial fracture by his hulk of a center hahaha.

• GTRandy27

Alex Len or Zach Randolph in cash?

Also, is KCP & Mudiay okay for cash? Both are cheap and fill up the stat sheet.

• beechball_45424

Status of Chandler tonight?

• sanders_tj

Lonzo is the play of the night. He had his best game of the year earlier this year against Bledsoe. He’s going to shred him again tonight. All aboard!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Time to go. . .

Plz no crazy late news, Plzzzz!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@beechball_45424 said...

Status of Chandler tonight?

Probably won’t find out until after lock. Expect him to play
    (I still have Alex Len as gpp flyer though)

• Dmo_Htx

@tmarohl said...

Now it is working

Thanks. Had to send them some pretty heated emails

• jglumsic

Good luck tonight fellas let’s win some money

• Clayc2727

Smith Jr. ($5400) Or Sweet Lou ($5300) in DK GPP. I’m torn

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Luc Mbah a Moute Kristaps Porzingis are in

• IronMonkey415

Luc Mbah will play tonight, i know you guys were waiting for this important news.

• jcaldtime

Anyone else liking Gortat on DK against the hawks which Drummond put up 20 boards against them yesterday & they are on a back to back?

• bjacksonibew

John Collins pivot off Len and Favors?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I have one lineup with $800 remaining and i’m not touching it… I love it … ‘keep your finger off that fanduel tab … dont… dont you… dont you do it… show restrain… bu-bu-but… I said NO! … okie….’ lmao

• TicketRaven

Most likely to surpass value on DK’s?

Gobert
    Durant
    Schroder
    Kristaps

• draggin49

@Clayc2727 said...

Smith Jr. ($5400) Or Sweet Lou ($5300) in DK GPP. I’m torn

I have both lol , that’s a tough call choosing. Lou will is a scoring matching and smith jr facing a terrible defense

• NoLimits0

I’m going to gamble with Favors. 50% Favors 50% no Favors with my 20 entries. 0% Gobert. Hope the field doesn’t have 50% Favors and Gobert is out.

I guess this is why they don’t have the late swap right? Pros used to be able to swap out to all Favors afterwards but now they gotta gamble like us.

• Clayc2727

@TicketRaven said...

Most likely to surpass value on DK’s?

Gobert
    Durant
    Schroder
    Kristaps

Schroeder
    Porzingis
    Durant
    Gobert

On that order. Imo

• gde684

Not sure why so many are going after Len. He was the play last night and now tonight is very different. Len has always been good against Orlando and Phoenix was running only 3 bigs. Chriss and bender were both in foul trouble on top of that. Tonight they have chandler back and we don’t know who/if anyone will be in foul trouble. If he goes for 40 again then so be it but last night was a very different set of circumstances. No way he gets close to the same run imo

• Clayc2727

@draggin49 said...

I have both lol , that’s a tough call choosing. Lou will is a scoring matching and smith jr facing a terrible defense

That’s my thought. I’m liking both, but I’m kind of stuck on my value plays elsewhere and don’t want to sacrifice ABC or Jokic 😩😩

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 i replied back to you brother.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gde684 said...

Not sure why so many are going after Len. He was the play last night and now tonight is very different. Len has always been good against Orlando and Phoenix was running only 3 bigs. Chriss and bender were both in foul trouble on top of that. Tonight they have chandler back and we don’t know who/if anyone will be in foul trouble. If he goes for 40 again then so be it but last night was a very different set of circumstances. No way he gets close to the same run imo

check out my blog man i give my take on KAT and Len and what has to happen for him to succeed tonight. He’s GPP only today though. Not cash. for me … some may have him in cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).