8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• GTRandy27

Marc Gasol & Mike James or Embiid & Mudiay in cash?

• IronMonkey415

I bailed out on Gobert and replace him with Embiid.

Don’t think I will be around to change it if he is out, better to be safe then sorry.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@GTRandy27 said...

Marc Gasol & Mike James or Embiid & Mudiay in cash?

Embiid and mudiay.. remember its a good thing to be with the field on some of your picks in cash… Gasol and james more gpp imo

• Orty1370

DK Cash Lineup – MIN (Teague, Gibson, Towns) + Butler

DK GPP Lineup – SA (Murray, Mills, Gay) Staying away from Aldridge and Gasol for negative OPRK and blowout factor. Allows for Towns and Durrant anchor.

Good luck to you all.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Vince Carter ruled out. Was already 66% on Justin Jackson … 3300 on fd. … kinda wish that news would have broke a little later though lol

and yes he matters people he’s 15 minutes of usage to spread to the guards and sf position. Him not being in there lol

• scott33

Henson or Collins at 5200 on FD? On Jackson as well Kat.

• KindGuy

A Kings wing player is going to smash value tonight. Just gotta figure out who it is in that 11 man rotation Joerger is running………..

• GTRandy27

Redick/Mudiay/McConnell … pick one guard for cash, and one for GPP?

• gde684

Len has always been a ppm kind of play and tonight I think he gets around 24 minutes vs the 40 he got last night. I mean he got 10 points in the last 5 minutes of the game against orlando’s janitorial crew. If chandler was out again I’d fire him back in there but he’s gonna need some crazy efficiency to win you a gpp tonight. If he was low owned on a smaller slate then sure fire him in with the kat matchup but as chalk on a big slate I think that’s an easy fade

• firemedicpat

This draftkings site is laggy tonight. Annoying.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@GTRandy27 said...

Redick/Mudiay/McConnell … pick one guard for cash, and one for GPP?

Mudiay cash Redick gpp
    (really mudiay for both though lol but since i had to pick one for each)

• Jimmyhoang920

Got Len in all my lu’s tonight… see how it turns out for me. Lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gde684 said...

Len has always been a ppm kind of play and tonight I think he gets around 24 minutes vs the 40 he got last night. I mean he got 10 points in the last 5 minutes of the game against orlando’s janitorial crew. If chandler was out again I’d fire him back in there but he’s gonna need some crazy efficiency to win you a gpp tonight. If he was low owned on a smaller slate then sure fire him in with the kat matchup but as chalk on a big slate I think that’s an easy fade

Jared Dudley will likely miss tonight. imo .. if that happens there still a down one rotational player and those minutes have to be distrubted. With Tyson Chandler having back issues i think they lean on Alex Len for a lot of the game. If things get out of hand in MIN favor advantage to Len as well. I would stay far away in cash game… far away. but gpp i think knowing chandlers there people will be off of him

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

A Kings wing player is going to smash value tonight. Just gotta figure out who it is in that 11 man rotation Joerger is running………..

Justin Jackson bro!! lol

• GTRandy27

Last question I promise (thank you guys so much for the replies):

Lou Williams or Rodney Hood in cash? (personally leaning hood, feeling lou is in a let down spot and hood in clearly the better spot/matchup)

• Jimmyhoang920

@GTRandy27 said...

Last question I promise (thank you guys so much for the replies):

Lou Williams or Rodney Hood in cash? (personally leaning hood, feeling lou is in a let down spot and hood in clearly the better spot/matchup)

Williams IMO

• nyccrazyk

Thoughts on Gortat tonight?

• Jeremy2160

Collins/jokic or favors/porzingis?

• Jimmyhoang920

@Jeremy2160 said...

Collins/jokic or favors/porzingis?

I think Favors in bad spot. So Collins/jokic

• IronMonkey415

Can’t even take Gobert out.. WTF MAN!!! Draftking keeps lagging and crashing.

• Dirt_Lavert

DK not working, what the hell man!

• Jimmyhoang920

Good luck everyone!!!

• TicketRaven

Len, Portis, Mudiay, and Henson seem like good picks to fill in the gaps on my DK lineups

• branches882

GL all. Here is to hoping LAC go off tonight ;)

• gde684

@KATburger said...

Jared Dudley will likely miss tonight. imo .. if that happens there still a down one rotational player and those minutes have to be distrubted. With Tyson Chandler having back issues i think they lean on Alex Len for a lot of the game. If things get out of hand in MIN favor advantage to Len as well. I would stay far away in cash game… far away. but gpp i think knowing chandlers there people will be off of him

Funny I guess we just see it differently because I think he’d be ok for cash as a safe bet to be in the 5x-7x range but I just don’t see him getting that 35+ you’re looking for in a tournament unless a lot of things go his way(Chandler foul trouble/high efficiency/blocks+steals/staying out of foul trouble himself) Gl to those playing him I’m often wrong especially when I go out of my way to make a logical argument against someone lol. I’m playing shelvin Mack tonight so what do I know about this stuff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).