8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pick6er

If Simmons has the drive to be great like Kawhi and develop his jumper, this dude will win multiple MVP’s.

• jadoninc

@estroud23 said...

He hasn’t cracked 20 DK pts once this year at home.

Great time to play him then no. This is a gpp play btw not a cash play.

• jadoninc

Does Jrue holiday guard Lou Will today?

• BUFUu2

@jadoninc said...

I gave yall terrence ross yesterday. Today i give you Ryan Anderson. And his ownership will be low due to the whole “only play Anderson on the road” rhetoric

you do realize he scored only 5 points against the worst defenses in the league at home and now he is playing a very good defense and he will go off. Great GPP play and congrats for you having the balls to play him… I will prolly go with the other anderson though because I can see a gano rest day

• achubs

Keep in mind that Eric Gordon sat on 10/28 for HOU @MEM. Lots of more shots to go around. Interestingly Harden had his second worst fantasy output of the year with the worst was the first matchup with MEM. Might go light on him today despite his recent outbursts.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

Why did Simmons only play 27 mins last game?

Foul Trouble

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jadoninc said...

I gave yall terrence ross yesterday. Today i give you Ryan Anderson. And his ownership will be low due to the whole “only play Anderson on the road” rhetoric

lmao. “i gave ya’ll”

• kettab24

any love for saric? also I l really like the Mavs and Cavs game…the Mavs just came of a big win and they had like 3 days off which is big. Without TT the cavs have no real rim protection whatsoever which will help penetrating guards like JJ and DSJ…I really like the Mavs on DK today they’re sooo cheap and u can run it back with either Lebron or Love..also what do u guys think about the ATL and WAS game? thx!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jadoninc said...

Great time to play him then no. This is a gpp play btw not a cash play.

No. Better spot for $100 more is Markieff Morris

• achubs

I’m going out to definitely look into rolling out Mejri in a few LU’s tonight.

• RogueGrinder

@kettab24 said...

any love for saric? also I l really like the Mavs and Cavs game…the Mavs just came of a big win and they had like 3 days off which is big. Without TT the cavs have no real rim protection whatsoever which will help penetrating guards like JJ and DSJ…I really like the Mavs on DK today they’re sooo cheap and u can run it back with either Lebron or Love..also what do u guys think about the ATL and WAS game? thx!

Love Dennis smith and Barnes.

• kettab24

u mean Markieff?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@kettab24 said...

u mean Markieff?

I do! Thanks for the correction

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@achubs said...

I’m going out to definitely look into rolling out Mejri in a few LU’s tonight.

Explain

• RogueGrinder

There are some great matchups tonight, but I’m just not that into it today. Been losing a bit. May take some days then reassess. Gonna play low entry tonight.

• kettab24

yea i like him good all! he’s had a few days off to get back in better shape could be his breakout game

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RogueGrinder said...

There are some great matchups tonight, but I’m just not that into it today. Been losing a bit. May take some days then reassess. Gonna play low entry tonight.

Ditto. I only play .25c entries on saturdays. Too focused on football stuff

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

Unfortunately Cleveland ain’t blowing out anyone this year and same with Washington. They just aren’t pulling away in games like they should

CLE and WAS will be fine. They aren’t even at full strength yet. CLE has been decimated by injuries. The reason it’s magnified is b/c they are an older team. Old teams can’t afford to lose that amount of depth. They’ll have a much better 2nd half. WAS will be fine once Morris is 100%. I’m sure they will both blowout a team or two this season. (not sure if a 16 pt win counts as a blowout, but WAS did just beat LAL by that amount)

• kettab24

I also like Saric around the same price…he should see mins at the 4 and around 25 plus mins this game

• moped_jones

@elving188 said...

None of those games are gonna blow out. You heard it here first

Do you ever back your comments with actual analysis or anything? You just say things like “Simmons!” and “You heard it here first”.

Why do you feel that all of these games will be close?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

Do you ever back your comments with actual analysis or anything? You just say things like “Simmons!” and “You heard it here first”.

lmaoooo. dont take life so seriously.

simmons is a beast.

and as far as the heard it first…a joke, its just a forum

• Njsum1

@underdawgs said...

Forgot Dudley got hurt, that’s right. And assuming chandler doesn’t play tonight either, Len HAS to play big min.
    Chriss played a little C for them but Len is the only option.
    It’s not Len vs KAT. It’s Len vs Foul Trouble

I was burned by Len a few nights ago, so I went heavy on him yesterday. I’ve made it a point to do this more often and more often than not it works out.

And you’re exactly right, it’s Len versus Foul trouble. Price hasn’t moved since yesterday so if he can keep himself on the court he once again has the potential to be a good value. Also, curious to see if Elfrid gets the night off. Saw very limited minutes yesterday and back to back so it might be a good spot for some Shelvin value.

• RogueGrinder

@moped_jones said...

• moped_jones

@kettab24 said...

any love for saric?

I’ll have probably 50% exposure to Saric. Just too cheap and has 30-40 FP upside.

• Hiqhliqht

@moped_jones said...

Maybe it’s like this every year (or maybe b/c it’s early in the season), but for some reason predicting blowouts has been difficult this year.

The Suns, BKN, have this knack for hanging around sometimes when they shouldn’t. DAL and ATL have won games that on paper they should have been blown out.

My gut says MIN blows out PHX. UTA blows out BKN. CLE blows out DAL. MIL blows out LAL. And WAS blows out ATL. I think PHI will hang with GS enough for everyone to get close to their minutes, but even that game could get ugly.

If you think think Clevlands blowing out anyone you watch 0 basketball. Their defense is downright pathetic.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).