8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• barko15

fml I actually entered 20x in the $3 I think 12 entries still have tim frazier dk better give me my refund

• firemedicpat

FUCK. Like I didn’t get one lineup in over a dummy. Fuck these clowns.

• PDFOUR

Already lost some money because of this nonsense. I rather DK just cancel the slate and issue us all refunds for their f up.

• ElSlappo

OMG fuck this shit

• 615SCRATCHMAN

This is happening way to often near lock here lately!

• mbyrd75

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I doubt they will cancel the slate. Freeroll tickets to all. Enjoy lol!

freeroll my ass. I better see every dollar that was on a dead lineup back in my account. I had 6 that were just reservations that it wouldn’t let me import a LU into

• P0key

Curry is my highest salary player on fd… i hope the 11k and higher guys cap at 60 tonight

• Dirt_Lavert

Contests aren’t loading either.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I used the CSV upload method to get my 15 lineups in, and that method worked.

• Dfspacman

They are certainly cancelling this slate so no need getting excited, the night we would have all won a GPP this happens,smh.

• keephustlincuz

the San Antonio value got overlooked by this dk foolishness.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

DK is cancelling the main slate

https://twitter.com/JonAguiar/status/929499042006163462

• stevegainz

4:00 slate is cancelled https://twitter.com/DraftKings/status/929500272459739137

• Tnjkoch221

One of my 3 contests there is loaded. Thinking they have to cancel. Major bug

• whyalwaysme92

It’s cancelled

• Dirt_Lavert

DraftKings‏Verified account @DraftKings

1m1 minute ago

As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Bsavoy08

This guys spongebob_squarepants has 25 lineups all with Lou Williams in it lol

• mccoolio

They announced on Twitter they are cancelling the 6 PM CST slates….wow

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@pick6er said...

WOW!!! DK wouldn’t let me submit my lineup after editing… It just sat there and I could hit the green “save” 1,000,000 times and it wouldn’t do shit. Really convenient in the final 15 minutes….

Yea it did that for my freebie i was doing in the pickem.. but i clicked on the lineups tab… and it was there.. entered.. did you try there to see if it made the change? Maybe mine wasn’t impacted because it was a new entry not an edit… idk .. sorry guys. i’m FD all day every day.. just trying to see what that pickem is all about over there for a week or so in freebies. So sorry everyone I hope they credit with there point system or something.

• firemedicpat

@Dfspacman said...

They are certainly cancelling this slate so no need getting excited, the night we would have all won a GPP this happens,smh.

Yeah all sports will be cancelled. What a waste of time.

• LetsCash

I just went nuclear in my email. This is ridiculous!

• Jeremy2160

Should’ve posted earlier but didn’t go to forum,
    To edit lineups you had to go on a computer and edit it and then go on your phone and export the lineup made on your computer to all the paid contests and it worked ( that might’ve been a bad explanation)

• Tpcslj47

So I tried pivoting to Kyle Anderson and Covington at DK after seeing the Danny green news. (From ennis/Capela) but the DK app was not working. Would not register te updated lineup. I tried submitting for 5 minutes straight until roster lock.

Is there just nothing done in these situations? If it ends up costing me money? That’s pretty fucked.l

Edit: just saw all the other posts lol. Glad it wasn’t just me. We’ll see what happens. Guess I should have focused my pivot on FD where it would have worked! Oh well.

Anyways, is that a good pivot to make in this situation? I’m more of a wing it sort of roster builder so the in depth strategy is not yet mastered.

• sports667

Can’t remember a main slate being cancelled like this. What a supreme fuck up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).