8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TicketRaven

Question: If you reserve 20 spots in the quarter GPP at 1pm – can you upload 20 lineups at 6:55pm and have them instantly load or pick them in a few minutes?

• mr_papageorgio

Posting the LU i couldn’t enter for when it wins $50k: Ball, DSJ, Simmons, Gibson, Blake, Booker, Justin Jackson, and Collins

• XxHeisenbergxX

All contests on DK are cancelled and will be refunded for the 7pm slate.

“As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.”

Just posted on Twitter from DraftKings

• thugologist

Slate is cancelled

https://twitter.com/DraftKings/status/929500272459739137

• tmarohl

antasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Contest note: All 7pm ET contests on DraftKings have been canceled and refunded due to technical difficulties.

This is bullshit, because I spent all day working on lineups and had about 30 entered that I like.

• firemedicpat

From DK…..As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• ElSlappo

Pretty lame to spend all day dinking around with lineups and the whole slate cancelled

• Dirt_Lavert

redundant slate canceling tweet

• firemedicpat

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

• dakimbell

What!? Are you f’ing kidding me?! Take the loss DK, its on you!! This is a slap in the face, time is money, alot of people spent HOURS entering these faux contests, this is seriously terrible customer service..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

what the fuck

i edited a lineup, it showed as changed on my phone and now i pull up the contest and its a dummy lineup

what the fuck dk

• ttucowboy84

Why is everyone so surprised the slate is being cancelled?? It’s absolutely the right thing to do.

• JohnBeal

Curry
    D Murray
    Harden
    Crawford
    KD
    Justin Jackson
    Simmons
    Randle
    Epdokha

• firemedicpat

@ttucowboy84 said...

Why is everyone so surprised the slate is being cancelled?? It’s absolutely the right thing to do.

They need to refund and let it run as well. They deserve the huge hit.

• mbyrd75

@ttucowboy84 said...

absolutely it is

• Gasou4389

The right thing to do is let it run and refund entry fees as well. Wasted a lot of people’s time.

• tbird05

@ttucowboy84 said...

i think fanduel did something to the effect of refunding all entries…AND paying out all winners after letting the contest run.

i would hate to do if it were my business….seems like it would be a massive loss

• jhpog

I’ll be shifting to FD and Yahoo. Sucks cause I like the more flexible rosters on DK, but I’m not gonna spend a couple hours making lineups to have them cancel the entire entire slate when they screw up. They should let the contests run, refund dead entries (should be obvious which ones those are or require people to email about it), and eat the loss.

• sports667

My first night not losing in a long time! Woohooo

• The_Cake

Hoping Bryn Forbes puts up some stellar stats for the Spurs tonight….👍🏽

• Jeremy2160

I’m in a lot of h2hs and there letting them play out it looks like? Are they just canceling the big gpps? Or everything that starts at 7

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

And an absolute waste of my time.

• roach62

are you kidding me…i only fucking entered the $12 main slate and had funds to do smaller later slates…

now the later slates are fucking full..fuck outta here DK

• XxHeisenbergxX

I love these idiots on Twitter telling DK to be refunded for their time LOL…bad news folks if I spend the whole day handicapping a horse racing card at Delmar and one of my horses I plan to bet gets scratched they are not paying me for my research time LOL..

• ClemsonAce

total bullshit…
    DK has to be accountable to their actions

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).