8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nickelos85

They need to really look at this issue long and hard. Site crashing is one thing, but the DK scoring has been HORRID. Makes the tilting even worse.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

All contests on DK are cancelled and will be refunded for the 7pm slate.

“As a result of ongoing site issues, all contests that were set to begin at 7:00 PM EST will be cancelled. We will work to refund all entry fees as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.”

Just posted on Twitter from DraftKings

Yea what if it takes until 650 eastern and your on smaller player pool and rushed … still sucky situation.. you have to essentially start planning now… so everyone ON DRAFT KINGS GET OFF OF THE THREAD AND GO CREATE YOUR LINEUPS ENTER THEM INTO 0 DOLLAR CONTEST SO YOUR READY ???????

• tbird05

@jhpog said...

I’ll be shifting to FD and Yahoo. Sucks cause I like the more flexible rosters on DK, but I’m not gonna spend a couple hours making lineups to have them cancel the entire entire slate when they screw up. They should let the contests run, refund dead entries (should be obvious which ones those are or require people to email about it), and eat the loss.

do the “dead lineups” get a grace period to see if they want to let it ride? see how that creates an impossible situation for DK?

they either cancel it or take a big loss and refund all losing entries while paying out all winners

• dakimbell

@ttucowboy84 said...

Why is everyone so surprised the slate is being cancelled?? It’s absolutely the right thing to do.

No its not, they should take a massive loss tonight but its a slap in their customers face to just cancel the slate

• 615SCRATCHMAN

So this is weird I just entered the late slate and it showed players but my reserved entries have no players?

• KindGuy

Gotta feel bad for the pros on DK who do this for a living. No income stream tonight. Has to be tough.

• tmarohl

@roach62 said...

are you kidding me…i only fucking entered the $12 main slate and had funds to do smaller later slates…

now the later slates are fucking full..fuck outta here DK

Can’t even enter the later slates as they will not accept entry’s.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Yea what if it takes until 650 eastern and your on smaller player pool and rushed … still sucky situation.. you have to essentially start planning now… so everyone ON DRAFT KINGS GET OFF OF THE THREAD AND GO CREATE YOUR LINEUPS ENTER THEM INTO 0 DOLLAR CONTEST SO YOUR READY ???????

I mean this in your guys best interest btw.

• AVivier

Feel like I made money with the slate being cancelled!

• Clayc2727

What a crock of shit! Refunds are not enough. They need to run a $100,000 freeroll for everyone that got fucked. And a $33 tourney ticket 😉 And a $20 milly maker ticket. And a $27 ticket. Our time is valuable and they should realize that

• firemedicpat

DK had massive overlay. I don’t blame them for crashing the contests. Better than taking a 100k hit.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I love these idiots on Twitter telling DK to be refunded for their time LOL…bad news folks if I spend the whole day handicapping a horse racing card at Delmar and one of my horses I plan to bet gets scratched they are not paying me for my research time LOL..

There wasn’t any problem with the horses.

• pick6er

@KATburger said...

Yea it did that for my freebie i was doing in the pickem.. but i clicked on the lineups tab… and it was there.. entered.. did you try there to see if it made the change? Maybe mine wasn’t impacted because it was a new entry not an edit… idk .. sorry guys. i’m FD all day every day.. just trying to see what that pickem is all about over there for a week or so in freebies. So sorry everyone I hope they credit with there point system or something.

I know exactly what you’re saying, I seen the same but the lineup I wanted to submit would appear in the lineups tab but would have 0 entires. Extremely weird! It would still show all entries on previous lineup, just dumb luck I suppose. Best of luck to all tonight, shame to see this happen on a good looking slate!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Poor solution. Should send something out that you need to send an email by 730 if you want your entry canceled, and dk should eat those losses.

• lole0401

But I’m winning right now.. ARGH!!

• stevegainz

Going to be a huge relief if one of my locks gets hurt.

Going to be a huge disappointment if my team kills it

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Gasou4389 said...

The right thing to do is let it run and refund entry fees as well. Wasted a lot of people’s time.

Don’t disagree with this. I had 5 line ups in the excellent 8’s, 4 which were no effort dummy line ups set earlier, 1 which I had finished editing, the 2nd I hit save on when everything froze for me. It’s the time and effort spent researching and preparing lost that hurts. Not to mention the people who had already finished and their time wasted. Just refunding the money isn’t enough and more needs to be done.

• Whacko

No words can describe the total disgust I have right now with Draftkings.

I worked damn hard coming up with a pool and lineups and these boneheads dropped the ball.

• KindGuy

@firemedicpat said...

DK had massive overlay. I don’t blame them for crashing the contests. Better than taking a 100k hit.

CONSPIRACY

• ElSlappo

@walkoff9 said...

Poor solution. Should send something out that you need to send an email by 730 if you want your entry canceled, and dk should eat those losses.

this is the correct answer

• mbyrd75

i still don’t understand why lock happens 20 minutes before first tip. Becomes a glaring issue on a night like this

• tonedefrob

@walkoff9 said...

100%

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Dennis Smith Jr. —%
    CLE 0 DAL 0
    Sat 8:30PM
    SG Lou Williams 67.7%
    LAC 5 NO 2
    9:43 1st
    SF Harrison Barnes —%
    CLE 0 DAL 0
    PF Kevin Love —%
    CLE 0 DAL 0
    C Nikola Jokic —%
    ORL 0 DEN 0
    Sat 9:00PM
    G Mike James —%
    MIN 0 PHO 0
    F Derrick Favors —%
    BKN 0 UTA 0
    UTIL Joel Embiid

• Voltzwagon

Had no issues editing via CSV.

DK should take responsibility and run the contests, refund entries that did not cash.

Instead they’re going to run some stupid $500 freeroll for 1000000 people

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Gotta feel bad for the pros on DK who do this for a living. No income stream tonight. Has to be tough.

Hey you.. i see you … did you snatch up some Sac wing value or what?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).