8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea guys… we may have an Amazon Web Services problem again in the cloud. Or there could be a legit cyber attack going on throughout some Cloud storage suppliers. We’ll have to hold back on nailing DK to hard .. wait to see if news comes out tomorrow or monday about any things that could have happened Geopolitaclly… just saying seeing how RotoGrinders goes down at the same time (unless it was planned maintanence)…wouldn’t make since for that though they wouldn’t plan to fix things while a slate just got going.

• Guizzy

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

I love these idiots on Twitter telling DK to be refunded for their time LOL…bad news folks if I spend the whole day handicapping a horse racing card at Delmar and one of my horses I plan to bet gets scratched they are not paying me for my research time LOL..

You trolling? As that comparison is literally nothing alike.

• pbr713

DK quarter arcade is running but none of my others

• 615SCRATCHMAN

This looks real bad for both. Same bed?

• dakimbell

They are going to lose far more business IMO by handling it this way than jsust taking the massive loss up front. Only saving grace for them maybe is the monopoly they have in the bigger states where there are no other options

• lole0401

You think people are mad now.. wait until the people watching their event, who don’t know about this (Because the contests are still being actively scored) find out they’re getting a surprise refund.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@615SCRATCHMAN said...

Damn now rotogrinders is crashing. Cmon guys

yea please read what i said at the top of page 26.. it could be a repeat of last year when both fanduel and draft kings went down do to issues with Amazon Web Services cloud platform.. more than likely since RG started acting laggy and failed out

• Youngbandit09

Fucking Bullshit

• ClemsonAce

seems like it’s time for a class action lawsuit and hold DK accountable…“guarantee” and then pull back when it doesn’t go their way is beyond ridiculous.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

John collins love to foul man

• IronMonkey415

testing testing. this site okay

• JustDFSin

Are they putting the GTD tags next to the game slates? since they are questionable/GTD

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@lole0401 said...

You think people are mad now.. wait until the people watching their event, who don’t know about this (Because the contests are still being actively scored) find out they’re getting a surprise refund.

They really should have an insurance policy for events like this, no?

• DirtyDanS4

dk late slates seem to be fixed as of now. after the 7pm lock bs i still could not withdraw, edit or save/submit my 8pm, 830pm or 9pm slates and as of 5 mins ago i was able to.

• SISguys

Why are only a couple of my tourneys showing not starting? I still have a handful that are currently being played along with all of my H2H. I better get reimbursed for everything.

• Clayc2727

Is anyone else recording stats on their lineups in everything but excellent 8’s?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

i think afterwards Fanduel left AWS (abbreviation for Amazon Web Services)

• hbomb57

So my quarter arcades and 1 dollar NBA are still in my contests mode. So are they really talking all or when they mean Main slates everything a certain dollar amount and above.

• tonedefrob

@Clayc2727 said...

Is anyone else recording stats on their lineups in everything but excellent 8’s?

All my satellites are, money contests are not.

• stevegainz

All my live contests are gone, now give me my monies back

• lole0401

I lost everything. They cancelled them all and erased them. no refund yet.

• tonedefrob

@KATburger said...

i think afterwards Fanduel left AWS (abbreviation for Amazon Web Services)

Which is smart if they did.

While no service has a 100% uptime guarantee putting all your bread in the basket of a 3rd party, especially when the money of users is involved, is idiotic.

• jcaldtime

@stevegainz said...

All my live contests are gone, now give me my monies back

SAME HERE!!! WTF

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

They really should have an insurance policy for events like this, no?

Naw probably not man, thats why in the disclaimer they say the have a right to cancel for any reason deemed necessary. It’s a super uncool legal move on DFS sites part imo.. These companies aren’t Regulated. If they were they would HAVE TO CARRY INSURANCE TO PROVIDE CONSUMER PROTECTION for sure.. until there regulated by the government they wont pay that extra cash out for coverage that they dont have to. Thats all regulation is.. consumer protection and more expenses for the company really

• SISguys

$12 single entry and a $5 dollar up are not recording for me. Which seems odd because I have other tourneys for more money still recording.

I assume that they will be refunding every single thing. About 15 minutes before lock, my DK wouldn’t load any new lineups for me. I actually had no clue what lineups registered at lock. There’s no way they can leave some stuff go and others not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).