8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dmo_Htx said...

Man I had Gordon, Harden, Barnes, Jokic, Butler with Jackson and Chalmers as value. I was feeling good

Nice nice, circling around a lot of the same there for sure. I can see alot of ties in the pick’em over there though. Especially if its large field entries?

• Lathum

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

See!! Told you. My god you guys seriously freak out 10x worse than my girlfriend!! haha!

Such snowflakes.

Newsflash younguns’

Life aint always fair.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dakimbell said...

I was never complaining about a refund, knew they would do that. i just dont like the way they hid behind their skirts and didnt take it on the chin like they should have

Who says they didn’t take in on the chin??? Lost a ton of rake and probably a bunch of customers. Not to mention the bad press they’ll get for the next few days I“m sure. Oh, they took it in the chin, you just don’t realize it yet.

• AVivier

@soma323 said...

Stupid question. Why did DK cancel the slate?

To save us from John Collins.

• TMH887

Technical issues that prevented a lot of people from being able to enter their lineups

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@AVivier said...

I still got credited my mission FPPs, take that DK!!!

they will probably take it away tomorrow lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Lathum said...

Such snowflakes.

Newsflash younguns’

Life aint always fair.

^ This!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Now my best advice to everyone is don’t watch the main slate picks and be like “ohhh man, if only…” It’s over. Let it go. Move on. No need to get tilted over something you can’t change now.

C’mon, you’re DFS players! You guys should have a much thicker skin than this lol

thank you for this.

• dakimbell

Who says they didn’t take in on thin??? Lost a ton of rake and probably a bunch of customers. Not to mention the bad press they’ll get for the next few days I“m sure. Oh, they took it in the chin, you just don’t realize it yet.

Right but they should have but they took the easy way out

• txdave41

I will never play a single player in more than one lineup again. Fucking John Collins. Hours of research and work destroyed because I didn’t catch that I had the most exposure to this asshole who is doing nothing. Just insane that I always get burned if I dare play someone multiple times.

• NoLimits0

Wow fuck DK. I had Blake and Cousins and Lou and just then so far. Man fuck Blake was low owned too. And I had Favors later with Smith Jr and good value plays.

• TreeProtector

Need to post my lineup for posterity. No screenshot unfortunately. I just checked to see how I was doing and see nothing is going.

Teague
    Williams
    Simmons
    Favors
    Jokic
    Bledsoe
    Hood
    James

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Still no email or anything posted on the site….im sure plenty of people are wondering wtf is going on

• stevegainz

is anyone in a pickem contest? Mine shows the contest but its blank inside

• hbomb57

I still think if this had happened on NFL Sunday do you really think they would have cancelled those big dollar NFL games like they did tonight. I don’t think so they would have gotten a little creative before they took a big hit like that.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Who says they didn’t take in on the chin??? Lost a ton of rake and probably a bunch of customers. Not to mention the bad press they’ll get for the next few days I“m sure. Oh, they took it in the chin, you just don’t realize it yet.

Yes they did…they profit less tonight… for sure less tournaments on for them. When you consider there expenses for the day they already paid to get these contest’s up… they lose in the end… they really do..and they’ll lose in the long run as far as customer retention. Burn thee once, shame on me… burn me twice… shame on u… … from what i hear DK has far more issues… “You are the weakest link, goodbye”

• TreeProtector

I probably had a shit lineup. But who knows. This is nuts. Of course you let the contest run. This has to be the worst PR strategy.

• Marcus124

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m playing tons of Pickem contests. Mine are all blank too.

• tmquint11

I hope I get to keep my points I earned for playing todays mission!

• macG31

Now my best advice to everyone is don’t watch the main slate picks and be like “ohhh man, if only…” It’s over. Let it go. Move on. No need to get tilted over something you can’t change now.

C’mon, you’re DFS players! You guys should have a much thicker skin than this lol

Easier said than done. Doing a whole lot of cheering against my picks now.

Nice to see Porter sitting on a deuce at the half.

• colb24

Trying to make a late DK lineup is chandler ruled out?

• tonedefrob

@walkoff9 said...

Still no email or anything posted on the site….im sure plenty of people are wondering wtf is going on

I got a push notification…from RG.

Just wow.

• Whacko

LATE SWAP would have saved the Day………right????

Screw it, no glass needed for my Jameson, going to go old school and just go full out bottle guzzling…

• lole0401

As a follow up – All NBA and NHL 7:00 PM EST contests were cancelled and are in the process of being refunded. MMA contests that began 7:00 PM EST will run as normal.

• roach62

@stevegainz said...

is anyone in a pickem contest? Mine shows the contest but its blank inside

posted about this page back…

its tracking the points on LU page..but yes when try to load the contest and see leaderboard/player % etc…its blank..

also still says 0/14863 ($2 Lay up)…and were a good 10 minutes almost into the set of games

fuck ups galore on DK it seems

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).