8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• nickelos85

Don’t what quarter it is but AD has 40.25 DK pts. Sigh. 843 pm.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@HandlesUp said...

Loool John Collins comes in and instantly picks up his 4th

I was 100% Collins in the main slate. Couldn’t be happier it was wiped clean hahaha!

• malickiville

@FanFooBaa said...

You CAN speculate – add your players scores up and see what you would have had. What if you would have had a 390?> You’d better believe my laywer would be contacting DudKings

hahaha—-that just made my night man. I assume you are joking, that’s awesome!

• roach62

well..on a basketball, not DK related note..

how freakin bad are the Pelicans?

they are struggling to beat a severely banged up Clippers…

• FanFooBaa

By “lawyer” I mean my mom would call and reprimand their customer service rep…..

• Whacko

So far the perfect lineup on DK is…. 215.5

• tbird05

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

haha! A lawyer would laugh at you if you tried to make a case with “well, my fantasy team scored 390 points but DK had technical issues before lock, so I couldn’t get my line-up in and I didn’t win. They owe me $50K!” lmfao!!!

GTFO man!

We get your stance…there’s going to more people hopping on the forum and being upset about the situation. At this point you’re just attacking everyone who comes in and posts.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@FanFooBaa said...

By “lawyer” I mean my mom would call and reprimand their customer service rep…..

• deactivated66527

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

haha! A lawyer would laugh at you if you tried to make a case with “well, my fantasy team scored 390 points but DK had technical issues before lock, so I couldn’t get my line-up in and I didn’t win. They owe me $50K!” lmfao!!!

GTFO man!

• sanders_tj

@sanders_tj said...

Lonzo Ball only 4% owned on Fanduel.

Baller time.

STRAIGHT BALLIN!!!

• scott33

Anyone watching GS-Philly game? Just saw Curry got subbed out a minute in…

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dearmand said...

LOL. Is Draftkings giving you a $10K GTD freeroll ticket every time you make a post defending them on here? Let people vent on here. Draftkings has shafted its customers several times. They deserve all the backlash they’re getting because it’s a cumulative response to all of the nonsense its customers deal with, not just this one night.

Yes, as a matter of fact they are

• gillio

God damn my lineup would be crushing right now, screw you draftkings

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lonzo is killing right now.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Guys there’s a thread for the draft kings stuff.. i know it sucks i know. i’ve been through it. But theres slates that haven’t started and games going. Probably people that want to bounce stuff off of each other.. probably people that want to talk about there players that are/aren’t working at the moment. it’s a little overwhelming for this thread now. Still a slate of games coming… there was tons of news popping out about SAS players while this happened and some people on the thread might have gotten burned who are FD players because they just couldn’t catch it in the post. No disrespect i’m just saying there’s a thread dedicated to the issue.

• hangtime28

Highlights of John Collins from tonight’s game.

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

Anyone watching GS-Philly game? Just saw Curry got subbed out a minute in…

Hes playin bra.
    #letsgo76ers

• JimmyTango

Wish FD would crash. Getting killed on there right now.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

W/ the Minnesota news.. our bench is now depleted… Rotation has to change starters cant go the first 12 minutes like usual. Either Jimmy Butler, Karl Anthony Towns or Andrew Wiggins should be in to run the 2nd quarter and head up the second unit. If Thibs doesn’t do that than Shabazz Mohammed will have a great game!!

• lotusbomb

no news on chandler yet?

• draggin49

Why can’t chandler just be ruled out already

• scott33

Lebron just going thru the motions out there. 1 shot attempt thru 6 min of play.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Why take out embiid already.

• hangtime28

Greek Freak is getting shut down😒

• NoLimits0

Wtf all my NFL lineups I made are gone. I just noticed that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).