8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Houston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 191
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Denver ( -8 ) —- T: 220
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -9.5 ) at Phoenix ( 9.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• branches882

My T. Prince pick ended up working out nicely, although it is just for bragging rights now ;)

• draggin49

Can someone tell Gordon he can stop shitting the bed already k thx

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Whacko said...

Sure glad I missed that landmine…err wait….I have no contests to be happy about LOL..

Naw i think it was like momentarily. His minutes are down by like 2 compared to the other starters. Fantasy labs has it but basketballmonster didn’t even bother with it… anyone still watching that live?

• frUnk

@rocketman828 said...

Ok anyone else having trouble with the DK late snack I know the main slate was cancelled but after that i was able to enter and submit a lineup for the late slate but there are no results I see the results for my head to head late slate is the late slate cancelled too?

Same problem for me for the DK late snack. No live scoring updates

• hangtime28

@firemedicpat said...

Gonna be a Jamal Murray night?

I saw an update on fantasylabs, i forgot the exact stat, but Murray’s ppm is wayyy higher without Harris playing. I think (not 100% sure) it said he averages 1.2 fppm without Harris.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Can someone tell Gordon he can stop shitting the bed already k thx

gordon came on strong last night as well if i recall. If al players performed to there ability every minute on the court we’d have 200 point games. It’s early i’m willing to just sit back and take it in. I like checking the games i dont have skin in more than the games i do have skin in. See if high owned guys are putting in work or not.

• scott33

Lonzo looking like he’s gonna get his 1st trip dub. Naturally I played Bledsoe over him.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

can we consider Lou a bust tonight? Lmao. I hope that guy didn’t really play 100%.

What’s his ownership in tourneys? I’m not able to to check at the moment.

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

LONZO GOING OFF

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lonzo already has 40 fdp with 4 mins left before the half ends

• branches882

Any website that can calculate how many fpts a player gets for DK so I don’t have to do it by hand? Would like to know what my lineup would have been

• KindGuy

Of course!!!!

Remember Lonzos only big game? It came against Bledsoe and the Suns.

DOH!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Lonzo looking like he’s gonna get his 1st trip dub. Naturally I played Bledsoe over him.

Such a nice stat line so early! Unbelievable

• malickiville

Can you believe all these football games today? CFB is the best—-Some of these atmospheres are crazy today. Makes any pro sport seem like a snooze fest to me.

Now, for NBA dfs, is Alec Burks not playing? Am I the only one that played that guy? haha—not watching basketball so any help

Good luck boys—-let’s get that money

• firemedicpat

Murray is crushing.

• KindGuy

DVP > BVP

Lonzo owns Bledsoe

• Youngbandit09

BBB God Damn 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Feel like it’s one to those “if you didn’t have Lonzo you’re not winning any of the GPPs” nights 0_o

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Wow this is b2b games where Demarcus Cousins nearly triple doubles… in the TO column… a lot of lost points there. I’m not on him just saying man get yourself under control young man… lol

• hangtime28

@HandlesUp said...

Lonzo already has 40 fdp with 4 mins left before the half ends

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lonzo ball hot garbage unless hes facing Eric bledsoe lol

• hangtime28

Porzingus is crushing too. 30 real life points already in the 3rd qtr.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Guess the DK Late Night Snack is a dud also. Tough night for DK hope this doesn’t spill over into the NFL tomorrow. You bet your asses they have their tech’s working round the clock tonight. LOL

• JohnBeal

get the dk live app it shows the players scores under the box scores

• KindGuy

Lonzo balling out for his brother.

#NarrativeStreet

#FreeGelo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).