• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 40coach

Was able to get Ingram out of one lineup and then DK app locked up. Night probably over early.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Why is Thon Maker trending on my twitter machine?

Just getting ripped for getting owned by Dieng.

• SteeloCity

Also I’m 99.9% Ingram. Made one lineup without him lol

• jayzee666

Ingram/Porzingas/Kenrich.
    The REAPER is eating well tongiht!!

My apologies.

Go Brieda/Colemen rushing props!!

• tmarohl

Kenrich back in

• FantasySultan

Is kenrich done for the game?

• monarch

Kenny Hustle back in

• FantasySultan

Kemba fail

• cdub6238

Dk is pathetic

Ididnt have Ingram in main, just Tiers. Saw he was out tried to edit at 645, got the technical issues. Sent email at 650. Got lovely response back at 710 that issue is resolved. Umm, thanks?

• monarch

I’m probably jinxing the dude but Jaylen Brown is a shooting guard roasting the Mavs

• chronoxiong

So mad. I didn’t have ingram then i made changes to my lineup to play him. And he is out with a knee injury. And because im at work i couldn’t swap him out on yahoo. I would have switched him out for Siakam. I think my losing streak continues tonight as well

• Manyak

Why didn’t you try again at 6:51? The servers prob got hit when 100k ppl went inside and tried to swap Ingram. I imagine he was like 50-60% owned td

• SkateFiend

At Yahoo I replaced Ingram with Siakam and made no other changes. I already had hart in the Util spot and I wasn’t about to “upgrade” to Bojan or someone in that class with the money I saved.

In a slate like this, how many path to optimization would be left for pros or anyone else after the initial games started? Kenrich and Favors were already heavily owned at FD. You know some Raptors were auto chalk. If you faded the Toronto game you could have put them back in lineups with Ingram, but chances are you already spent money Drummond, KAT and Luka.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m probably jinxing the dude but Jaylen Brown is a shooting guard roasting the Mavs

He’s a small forward

• hbomb57

I wonder if I took Harden on the rare night he is taking off. Tepid 1st quarter.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

After rushing to swap out Ingram I had to rush to get my NFL Showdown lineups in, laptop starting freezing when I went to upload CSV so now I have a 150 lineup train. Praying to just min cash them all lol

• choppadown

Shouldn’t have tinkered, put KAT in instead of Clint and moved some stuff around bah

• zpa1989

the ingram scratch really ruins my night. man is that unlucky! his knee “tightend up” when he sat down after going through pre game warms ups? odd….you’d think he would feel his knee bothering him during the warm ups?

oh well, maybe about 20 dollars of entries burned.

• monarch

Pels not looking so hot right now

• tmarohl

MRI tomorrow for Ingram

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

He’s mostly playing SF. Smart started at SG. Not following, so not sure how they’re staggering the minutes. I’m sure he’s playing some SG, maybe, maybe not at all. It would explain why Marcus Smart is sucking despite popping in every projection system out there.

• tristanwolf

@theIrrigator said...

After rushing to swap out Ingram I had to rush to get my NFL Showdown lineups in, laptop starting freezing when I went to upload CSV so now I have a 150 lineup train. Praying to just min cash them all lol

lol g luck. who is your captain?

• Jeddy3

Anyone else fall for the drose trap?

• statscreative

Low scoring night?

• KOTN26

Harden is trash tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler