• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Na…Marcus Smart ain’t no damn shooting guard and Jayson Tatum aint no damn power forward. Kemba, Brown, Tatum, Smart, Theis. That’s what they actually are

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@tristanwolf said...

lol g luck. who is your captain?

MVP Sanders, Jimmy G, Dwelley, Russ, Carson. Maybe my NBA lineups will save my NFL disaster lol

• callmetouch

Drummond just get me 40 please and how can Jrue be doing this bad?

• kwest

@kwest said...

Thoughts on New Orleans strip clubs?

apparently, they’re pretty good

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Na…Marcus Smart ain’t no damn shooting guard and Jayson Tatum aint no damn power forward. Kemba, Brown, Tatum, Smart, Theis. That’s what they actually are

Smart is not a PF if that’s what your saying

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Smart is not a PF if that’s what your saying

Yet he defends Giannis and Kevin Love

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Whatever you need to do to convince yourself.

I would argue Smart is at PG and Kemba at SG (who is sucking worse than Smart) before I argued that Smart is at PF, but if that’s what you want to say?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

Anyone else fall for the drose trap?

Yes hoping he is in all my Ingram lineups

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Yet he defends Giannis and Kevin Love

DVP is based on offense not who people are guarding on defense.

• kettab24

• Arenas2Wall

Must have been a Harden strip club game

• Njsum1

Told y’all this slate is kinda trashy. You can just tell going in, it’s mediocre. Did five lineups, ive got like 2 live ones.

If Jrue doesn’t stop being terrible I may have 0 live ones

• hbomb57

Jrue with more TO’s than points, assists, or rebounds.

• zpa1989

and layman was the pivot off the culver/okogie chalk. ain’t it funny! sort of had to happen that way right?

• yisman

I got stuck with Ingram on DK

I was busy when he got mysteriously late scratched

second one of the season, after Paschall happened this past weekend

• RipCityRings

Jaylen/Westbrook in my Ingram lineup, Tatum/Harden in my JJJ lineup. DFS is bad. Except Dorian Finney-Smith, who is actually doing pretty well at .38%, also in my Tatum/Harden lineup. How bout that late slate…

• timc9842

I worked on a lineup for 5 hours today, all to find out too late the Brandon Ingram is out. I love playing daily NBA but it’s just too damn hard to win. I am probably on my last leg of this. It is beyond frustrating.

• BBWC_10

Is NBA DFS crazy this year or what? I think I’ve won 2 night out of the entire year. My initial build this morning had JJJ and Kennard in it. I end up getting off both of them trying to target the Rocket/Pel game. Of course I’m part of the 15% who has ingram, I have Harden and his 9 points and Kenrich who is also hurt? Glad I only risked 12 bucks tonight.

• frozenleafz

Whenever I pick PJ Tucker, he does absolutely nothing

• callmetouch

Still heated about Drummond. All 5% of us are.

• keephustlincuz

Ingram…. Just a reminder that nba dfs is the worst.

• kettab24

Jruw holiday is terrible

• kettab24

I’ve been patient with Holiday but he’s awful…6 TOs and generally horrible decisions

• callmetouch

@theIrrigator said...

MVP Sanders, Jimmy G, Dwelley, Russ, Carson. Maybe my NBA lineups will save my NFL disaster lol

Sanders appears to be out for the game with a injury. Hope you like this weird night of dfs

• Dfspacman

Josh Oko-Burst

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).