• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bnett2210

@bfwl3434 said...

Josh hart injury going to cost me some money tonight. Currently in first in the mini max and $3 hit shot.

Edit- he just checked back in!

I’m behind you in 10th, good luck man

Edit: I’m in 5th in the 25k 5$ SE…your line in the 3$ one would be up like 20 in this one too.

• Ap1216

Tony bradley or marquese chris?

• tmarohl

@Ap1216 said...

Personally, I would go with Bradley as Utah on front end of back to back, and should not have much of a problem with Golden State

• jcotdl

@pocket7ns said...

Am I late to the tilting over having worthless Ingram infested lineups party? I was out for dinner and missed it; couldn’t swap him out in time. Decided to tilt-enter some Clippers vs Raptors showdown to make up for it lmao.

you are not!

• Manyak

@Bnett2210 said...

Edit: I’m in 5th in the 25k 5$ SE…your line in the 3$ one would be up like 20 in this one too.

Who do u have left?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Personally, I would go with Bradley as Utah on front end of back to back, and should not have much of a problem with Golden State

Famous last words LOL
    At least Vegas only had them -7.5 this morning, was beginning to wonder if they were going to be -11.5 all season!

• PDFOUR

I am starting to think some folks in the industry do not know a damn thing about NBA. If you look up enough dfs sites and sources ( wont say who out of respect of their brand); they will call out random players and make a case for just about anyone. For example, some sources said Jayson Tatum was a smash play and in a great amazing “smash” spot yet he’s only 9% owned on a 6 game slate? (Riiiiiight) Meanwhile Jaylen Brown was 20%+ in multiple tournaments? That let’s me know Tatum was not a “smash” play.

• Manyak

I have jru, reddick, hart, favors rn. With the raptors core left. Let’s go raps!

• Bnett2210

@Manyak said...

Who do u have left?

Boucher is all I have left

• ASalvaro

@Ap1216 said...

Bradley!

• pocket7ns

@jcotdl said...

you are not!

Sweet. I got a couple lineups that might make it through unscathed; and fortunately for me those lineups have the late night hammers of Chris Boucher, and Landry Shamet. So I got that going for me.

• PDFOUR

@Bnett2210 said...

good luck!

• damionismyname

Should cash in all my quarter games tonight for the first time all year. My main should cash also I had House for some reason.

• Manyak

On what planet is FVV 20% owned again after being 15% owned yesterday? Crazy

• jcotdl

@pocket7ns said...

Sweet. I got a couple lineups that might make it through unscathed; and fortunately for me those lineups have the late night hammers of Chris Boucher, and Landry Shamet. So I got that going for me.

i have some boucher, davis, leonard, rhj and donny & rudy… clinging to a mincash night, not expecting more..

• tmarohl

@PDFOUR said...

I am starting to think some folks in the industry do not know a damn thing about NBA. If you look up enough dfs sites and sources ( wont say who out of respect of their brand); they will call out random players and make a case for just about anyone. For example, some sources said Jayson Tatum was a smash play and in a great amazing “smash” spot yet he’s only 9% owned on a 6 game slate? (Riiiiiight) Meanwhile Jaylen Brown was 20%+ in multiple tournaments? That let’s me know Tatum was not a “smash” play.

He was 24.7% owned on FD. On DK, he was not much of a play because you had other much cheaper forwards available with the multi positional eligibility. Kenrich, Favors, Boucher, Hart (when announced as starting), Kawhi at the high end, etc.

• shorman22

what the site to check duplicate teams

• Njsum1

J….Rue…came Th…rooooo 🔥🍀🏀

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

I have to give DK credit tonight. I had a ton of Ingram and tried swapping him out and was unable due to the website crash. I understand it came back up shortly before lock but I was driving and unable to check again. After some back and forth they are refunding my entries less any winnings. ( As if there will be with a 0 from an $8000 player). Props though to their support team.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Famous last words LOL
    At least Vegas only had them -7.5 this morning, was beginning to wonder if they were going to be -11.5 all season!

Well, Dray playing probably tightened the line a little, plus the slow pace that Utah plays at might have had something to do with it. I could actually see GS making this a game and possibly winning it if DLO goes crazy, and Draymond flies around. Not sustainable over the season, but could happen on any given night against a good team.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdalb said...

Porzingis is on my permanent do not play. Never again. I never get him right.

If you played him tonight you have to play him on Thursday

• Calicapo

0% Patterson….

• Manyak

This gonna be a defensive battle it looks like

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

OG wont return

• JSteele

OG done for the game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).