• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frozenleafz

rip OG owners

• frozenleafz

Patrick Patterson revenge game I see

• mr_papageorgio

@JSteele said...

OG done for the game

Hello RHJ!

• gaelicgirl

What happened to OG’s eye? PatBev finger?

• yisman

@telestraightshooter said...

WHORESHIT

No way that crap happens in NV – all principals in props must play to have action
    it’s da LAW!

well in the only thing to go right for me tonight, DK changed their mind and finally agreed to void the bet

miserable night but at least I get that money back

• DirkDigglerz

Boucher baby!

• kettab24

I have a lot of Davis

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

All the cheap Raptors going to go off.

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Boucher baby!

Harrell about to open a can on him

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Harrell about to open a can on him

Hope so, need a big game from him.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

Hope so, need a big game from him.

Yeah, me too LOL

• thetitanlb

Alex Burks went from b2b 30 minute games to just 5 mins first half. Someone tell me how when the boy difference was Draymond. Once again f this. Tired of this bullshit

• thetitanlb

And now dray barely gonna play. So Burks 5 mins dray 11. Fook the league

• gaelicgirl

All right, who gave Kawhi the gummy before the game?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Really hoping that utah gs game becomes a blowout early in the 3rd. My fd lu was in 1st for a while, till mitchell and russell scoring. Night slate.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Is this the Kawhi apology game?

• Manyak

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Is this the Kawhi apology game?

They’re doubling him on every play. He’s actually playing very well

• captainwacky

Fading Derrick Favors is going to cost me so much money tonight it’s absurd. I have a pretty diversified set of builds, and 90 percent DK RHJ and 55 percent FD RHJ. But I full faded the chalkiest dude and he crushed =/

• moosedrool

@jg005 said...

Dam porzgus killed some nice lineups of mine

yes, he sure did…

• BBWC_10

I’m looking at the LU that is in 3rd place right now in the DK $8 big contest…. He has (Hart, Williams, Favors, LMA, Harden) I have the same 5. His last 3 were Jrue, Wiggins, RHJ….. MIne were (Ingram, FVV and Bouch)… He will make at least 20K I don’t cash…..

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Fading Derrick Favors is going to cost me so much money tonight it’s absurd. I have a pretty diversified set of builds, and 90 percent DK RHJ and 55 percent FD RHJ. But I full faded the chalkiest dude and he crushed =/

Dont think he crushes if Ingram plays. Had you known Ingram was out before lock i think you would of been overweight on Favors. I would have. I only had 5% Favors but would of probably had 50%. I would of also had way less Porzingis

• Manyak

@captainwacky said...

And OG getting injured 1 minute in also helped you. That’s DFS for you

• Felixxberg

With RHJ instead of Davis, I’d be 1st for $100K in the main $8 contest with no one to be scared of since I have Boucher too. Now I’m 59th for $135. Those top heavy contests are a damn joke! Can’t complain though as I knew it in advance.

• gaelicgirl

Draymond with the first ejection in Chase Center history LOL

And Kerr just picked up a technical…

• captainwacky

@Manyak said...

And OG getting injured 1 minute in also helped you. That’s DFS for you

Oh, granted. I was actually more complaining about the part that I can control, which is consciously fading someone I thought would not bury me often.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler