• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ASalvaro

i will NEVER play Shamet again..they can make his price $100 on DK and i still wouldn’t use him again..he’s awful

• ASalvaro

the only positive is i used JaMychal Green because Fantasy Fuel kept insisting i use him lol

• Dfspacman

Porzingis and Okogie ruined my lineups

• gaelicgirl

My late LU missed cashing in the main slate by 1.3 points and in the after hours by 1 point

Luckily I covered my entry fees in the express slate, but still…so frustrating!

• SkateFiend

It’s almost impossible to get 3 forwards right in the NBA on a consistent basis. If I played Marcus Morris, TJ Warren and Will Barton (fairly consistent performers) in a lineup, maybe half the time one of them will bust and give me like 18 points.

If pay up and put Kevin Love, Sabonis and Taytum, again one of them will be a bust or underperform just enough to drag down your lineup.

• chronoxiong

@SkateFiend said...

It’s almost impossible to get 3 forwards right in the NBA on a consistent basis. If I played Marcus Morris, TJ Warren and Will Barton (fairly consistent performers) in a lineup, maybe half the time one of them will bust and give me like 18 points.

If pay up and put Kevin Love, Sabonis and Taytum, again one of them will be a bust or underperform just enough to drag down your lineup.

Yeps. Hate that too. I am still on a losing streak for NBA and this is just unreal. I think its been almost 2 weeks since I last seen NBA winnings on FD. So I had Ingram in my lineups on that site when I originally had Siakam all day. I decided to make the change to Ingram so I could upgrade other positions. Ingram being late scratched derailed my lineups to continue my losing streak on there.

Talk about depressing on Yahoo. I was stuck at work during that one hour timeframe of Ingram being late scratched. But we are allowed to late swap on Yahoo. So look at this lineup: https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/5894889/101021907

I could have easily swapped Ingram out for Siakam because that lineup had $1 salary leftover. I know we are not supposed to say the “I could have, would have” thing but seriously, if I wasn’t at work and was able to make the swap, I would have. Would have won all my Yahoo games and got GPP cash with Siakam’s 39 fdp instead of Ingram’s bagel. So sad. This is why its tough for me to play high volume anymore.

• DirkDigglerz

Hey Garlicgirl did you see Boucher canning Montrezz lol

• getlucky4

Anyone know what time Minnesota released their starting lineup? I thought okogie was getting facilitator duties with the second unit. If I knew he was starting I wouldn’t have even considered him and he was chalky. I also thought Tatum was way undervalued but he decided to miss every shot almost. Last but not least kawhi getting doubled no matter where he was on the court is also unlucky I guess.

• gaelicgirl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Hey Garlicgirl did you see Boucher canning Montrezz lol

No, I didn’t watch the game

• zline34

@SkateFiend said...

I usually get all 3 forwards correct, but 1-2 of my guards always bust. People are better at identifying different types of players and matchups Probably helps I was a Forward I guess.

• SteeloCity

Bad night all around. I tried chasing my dead lineups from the main slate and put an entry in the $7.77 for FD and that was a terrible idea, especially for being a small stakes player. Now my bankroll is even further depleted. Lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

So far, Devonte Graham has been my only major casualty. I had way too much of him. Simmons in some LUs will hurt too. Honestly hoping to min cash with Bronny leading the late night charge.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).