• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mdalb

@tmarohl said...

Don Cheech too priced up for this slate.

I currently have Porzinags. Is he in play? Debating moving to Capella. Or going Drum and Dropping Leonard to make room for him. For DK.

• gaelicgirl

@telestraightshooter said...

pray tell – what are your sources?

https://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/
    https://www.nbastuffer.com/2019-2020-nba-referee-stats/

“Every referee has players they like and dislike.” – Tim Donaghy
    Those instances you just have to remember, like Scott Foster and Chris Paul last season. Some refs are known as homers, some won’t tolerate any chirping, and this season we have some rookie refs still wet behind the ears.
    Ideally the refs don’t make the game about them, but sometimes they do.

• Ace15

I have 50%+ Shamet, 70%+ J.Green. Lol.

• ghostfacekicker

@tmarohl said...

Don Cheech too priced up for this slate.

I’d still take him over Westbrook FD GPP. I have D. Murray locked in. Westbrook and Kimba are riskier. Everyone else is risky barring any news. Beverly is a good cheap option. I’m not playing Towns. Look at his game log vs Drummond. Not playing Drummond with Griffin back. Good cheap big man options today. I’m probably going:

Don-Cheadle/Prozingis/Kawhai/Siakam

Or

Kemba/Porzingis/Kawhai/Siakam

P.S. We should start calling Doncic War Machine!

• frugal

@ghostfacekicker said...

I’d still take him over Westbrook FD GPP. I have D. Murray locked in. Westbrook and Kimba are riskier. Everyone else is risky barring any news. Beverly is a good cheap option. I’m not playing Towns. Look at his game log vs Drummond. Not playing Drummond with Griffin back. Good cheap big man options today. I’m probably going:

Don-Cheadle/Prozingis/Kawhai/Siakam

Or

Kemba/Porzingis/Kawhai/Siakam

P.S. We should start calling Doncic War Machine!

I want some Westbrook tonight, I’m going to take him over Harden most likely.

Doncic has seemed pretty much matchup proof but as I mentioned in another post the Mavs schedule has been pretty soft.

Like Porzingis but depending on site I like Ingram more if the price is close.

Love Kawhi tonight and I think he’s going to be relatively lower owned despite the great matchup up.

• ELopez432

@Ndepompei said...

What has he shown so far to make you think he’ll just come out and shoot 40-60%?

He’s been a 40+% career shooter his entire career

• gaelicgirl

@ripking said...

Anyone have any Cauley-stein takes?

Just that it’s been frustrating to see him not getting more minutes (even with their other centers out) while watching the Warriors repeatedly get killed on rebounding.

• Calicapo

@mdalb said...

My line up is as top heavy as Dolly Parton. She has really big cans for the young people on here.

Fire metaphor

• bangthedrummond

@Rolled said...

Is there any sites that offer a free optimizers Thanks

Daily Fantasy Fuel does. I haven’t played with it much.

• Honzerbonzer

Drummond is going to be lower owned and I’m all over it!

• Calicapo

@telestraightshooter

Watch this…

https://youtu.be/Hd90ISp-Ezc

• Ace15

@Honzerbonzer said...

Drummond is going to be lower owned and I’m all over it!

Yeah, even if Blake comes back, I’m sure he’ll be on a minutes limit. Shouldn’t affect Drummond too much.

• noddy

I hate when harden is on the slate. Feel like I have to play him in cash.

• travvis

@Calicapo said...

Looks like we should be paying more attention to what refs are assigned to each game…I mean, obviously, but it’s now all confirmed.

Thanks for sharing this. Watching it now. We knew stuff was/is crooked, but man. Sending thugs to visit ref’s families… Refs making millions gambling… Sheesh. I stopped watching NBA for like a decade after that Lakers/Kings debacle. Nice of Donaghy to offer so much candor.

• tmarohl

@mdalb said...

I currently have Porzinags. Is he in play? Debating moving to Capella. Or going Drum and Dropping Leonard to make room for him. For DK.

Yeah, Porzingus has a good matchup against Boston. Not a good match for guards though in my opinion because it is a slower pace and they play good D on the short guys.

• Supersharpie

@travvis said...

Thanks for sharing this. Watching it now. We knew stuff was/is crooked, but man. Sending thugs to visit ref’s families… Refs making millions gambling… Sheesh. I stopped watching NBA for like a decade after that Lakers/Kings debacle. Nice of Donaghy to offer so much candor.

Donaghy is a scumbag. I wouldn’t take his claims at face value.

• ghostfacekicker

Anunoby vs K. Will (NO) vs Culver FD GPP?

• NarrowJ

@bangthedrummond said...

Daily Fantasy Fuel does. I haven’t played with it much.

Looks decent except I don’t think it takes multi-position eligibility into account for DK, which renders it useless imo.

• telestraightshooter

@Calicapo said...

@telestraightshooter

Watch this…

Cant say I’ve heard of that .Belgium domain link sneaky disguised as youTube.

Does Dirty Timmy have any new dirt that that NBA lawyers want to sweep under the rug?

• kwest

Thoughts on New Orleans strip clubs?

• gaelicgirl

@kwest said...

Thoughts on New Orleans strip clubs?

LOL I think SteeloCity is the keeper of that data

• dcsports21

Any thoughts on Theis with Kanter back? Guessing Kaner doesn’t get a ton of run and Hayward being out could help a bit

• mr_papageorgio

I know Boucher is all the rage tonight but am I the only one looking at RHJ at min price? He got 15 minutes last night and I see no reason he won’t get at least that again tonight.

• Packapunch

@mr_papageorgio said...

I know Boucher is all the rage tonight but am I the only one looking at RHJ at min price? He got 15 minutes last night and I see no reason he won’t get at least that again tonight.

I’m all over RHJ as well. Should get more run tonight. With little to no ownership at all.

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Porzingis and Gobert?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).