• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 243
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -10 ) at Golden State ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ASalvaro

@Rolled said...

Is there any sites that offer a free optimizers Thanks

i like https://www.dailyfantasyfuel.com/nba/ a lot
    i use it to find punts that i may have missed

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

You got this Noddy! Show ‘em the RG Forum is KING.

Bring it!

• Bodiaz36

Anyone think Gasol can break out and have a big game?? If he’s ever going to do it, might be now with no Ibaka or Lowry on the court. Don’t know if I can pull the trigger, his floor is super scary this season.

• futoo

@Supersharpie said...

Mitchell or Holiday?

Shamet or Curry?

Mitchell and holiday

• ushook

Why is shamet getting love?

• Ace15

@ushook said...

Why is shamet getting love?

TOR gives up a quite a bit of 3PTERS. He’s Cheap, minutes are there, bound to catch fire one of these games. At least that’s my reasoning. He’s also a better player at home.

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

TOR gives up a quite a bit of 3PTERS. He’s Cheap, minutes are there, bound to catch fire one of these games. At least that’s my reasoning. He’s also a better player at home.

…and he be on floor @ end of close games…. kinda a miniMe hammer?

• gaelicgirl

@Supersharpie said...

Mitchell or Holiday?

Shamet or Curry?

Mitchell/Shamet

• Ace15

@telestraightshooter said...

kinda a miniMe hammer

Yeah, Him and J Green my LATE NIGHT HAMMERS.

• gameofgames

Hello forum. I’ve been a little more successful this season over at DK and I have the forum to thank. I was able to pull down one of the tournies a couple weeks ago and feel I have a better construction lineups based on the information provided here, so thanks!

Does anyone have thoughts on Josh Hart vs Hou tonight? $5100 is steep but I think he gets heavy minutes tonight.

GOG

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Alec Burks revenge game

has averaged 40 dK pts last 3 games @ 5.2k…. I dk if his 7 rebounds a game will sustain next to Dray in LU

But yes, solid floor

• FantasySultan

O/U 375 to win FD GPP tonight?

• hithisisnom

Either I’m going to do well tonight or lose by a million because I like so many pieces in the midrange that I can’t see myself getting many of the stars in the HOU/NO game. Might take some shots with some NO bench pieces (Frank Jackson etc.)

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, Him and J Green my LATE NIGHT HAMMERS.

Lol, yeah my bag of late night hammers is 1/3 Raptor roster

• BawseGeller

Can Boucher truly be trusted?? And what the hell do we do at PF tonight without paying up?? Mid and low-range is BASURA

• Supersharpie

@BawseGeller said...

Can Boucher truly be trusted?? And what the hell do we do at PF tonight without paying up?? Mid and low-range is BASURA

Hopefully, because I have locked in as my “C” on FD.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone think Gasol can break out and have a big game?? If he’s ever going to do it, might be now with no Ibaka or Lowry on the court. Don’t know if I can pull the trigger, his floor is super scary this season.

I tried it yesterday and it didnt work out. Was tempted to go back but cant do it

• pick6er

@BawseGeller said...

He was the first guy off the bench last night. Marc looks terrible and the b2b doesn’t help him any from keeping Boucher away.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@BawseGeller said...

Yes, i thought yesterday Boucher would only play 16 mins and I think is mins are even more secure today on the B2B. It’s also why I like RHJ as a punt. I will have 100% Boucher on DK and close to that on FD

• Jphilyaw1

@Calicapo said...

Unbelievable interview with Tim Donaghy.

Looks like we should be paying more attention to what refs are assigned to each game…I mean, obviously, but it’s now all confirmed.

https://youtu.be/Hd90ISp-Ezc

Thanks for putting that link up. I am going to try my best to not let this absolutely own my thought process for DFS. I appreciate this guys honesty.

• jessedio

This slate is ez. Lock in Westbrook and Harden and just collect all the money. There’s enough value to make a bunch of good lineups.

• monarch

@gameofgames said...

Hello forum. I’ve been a little more successful this season over at DK and I have the forum to thank. I was able to pull down one of the tournies a couple weeks ago and feel I have a better construction lineups based on the information provided here, so thanks!

Does anyone have thoughts on Josh Hart vs Hou tonight? $5100 is steep but I think he gets heavy minutes tonight.

GOG

He has a pretty poor correlation to Jrue Holiday who I love at just 7400. Not that correlation is all we should care about but when Jrue is good Hart is not as likely to be good and he’s not super cheap anymore.

• gaelicgirl

@telestraightshooter said...

Lol, yeah my bag of late night hammers is 1/3 Raptor roster

Interesting. I like Kawhi and the Clippers (but mostly Kawhi) to shut them down tonight in a statement game of sorts…as in, you may be able to beat those other guys here, but we’re cut different LOL

• monarch

I’ve been away…have we had any slate specific news today?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@hithisisnom said...

Either I’m going to do well tonight or lose by a million because I like so many pieces in the midrange that I can’t see myself getting many of the stars in the HOU/NO game. Might take some shots with some NO bench pieces (Frank Jackson etc.)

I think it’s a balanced night on DK. My favorite plays over there are Westbrook/Jrue/Ingram/Aldridge/Porzingis

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).