Comments

• OlegKouz

ORL @ TOR

OKC @ MIL

LAL @ MEM

SAC @ DAL

CHA @ POR

SA @ GS

Who looks good? Who doesn’t? Value picks?

• Dleepi01

Who is gonna get “popped” on a back to back for the Spurs.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

darren collison should have himself a game today. he likes to show up for rick carslile

• OlegKouz

@Dleepi01 said...

Who is gonna get “popped” on a back to back for the Spurs.

I played Parker and Ginobili last night..don’t think I play either of them, but maybe Leonard again? I assume his vision is better now..

• wanderlust

@OlegKouz said...

I played Parker and Ginobili last night..don’t think I play either of them, but maybe Leonard again? I assume his vision is better now..

I don’t think Kawhi’s vision is necessarily any better. Likely more just a combination of him getting used to it (to some degree) and the Spurs calling his number on designed half-court sets more than ever before due to matchup. When you’re facing a defensive wing pairing of JJ Redick and Jamal Crawford, it’s an obvious mismatch for Pop and the Spurs to exploit, rather than having Tony go at CP3 or Duncan go at a far more athletic frontcourt of Griffin & DeAndre.

Tonight Kawhi will see a combination of Harrison Barnes and Andre Iguodala, and depending on who Pop decides to rest, this game could be over pretty quickly with remaining key Spurs sitting out a good chunk of the second half. Not sure I want to invest much, if any, of my bankroll in San Antonio players tonight.

• 8MileAllstars

Tentative DK lines

Jackson
    Lee
    Green
    Z-Bo
    Chandler
    Lamb
    Kawhi
    Curry

• swc47

I gotta think Boogie is worth looking at tonight. I think the SAC/DAL game is gonna be a high scoring affair

• AWoo

I think a lot of people will be chasing Leonard because of what happened last night with regards to FP he put up.

• swc47

Ed Davis going to be a popular value play tonight?

• AWoo

I think the SF position tonight will be interesting. It is definitely going to be the hardest one to choose that is for sure.

• pyboy28

Memphis bigs vs Lakers pretty interesting…

• OlegKouz

Thoughts on Zach Randolf and Gasol tonight?

• wanderlust

@swc47 said...

I gotta think Boogie is worth looking at tonight. I think the SAC/DAL game is gonna be a high scoring affair

It’s not the worst matchup in the world, but Tyson Chandler is no slouch defensively.

I think the Sacramento backcourt and wing players (i.e. Collison & Rudy) will post better lines relative to their price than Boogie will.

Of course Boogie is pretty close to matchup-proof, so he could shut me up real quick by posting a 30/12/3/2/2 line.

• wanderlust

Elfrid on the Shelfrid posted his season (career) highs in both points and assists against this same Toronto team 10 days ago on his way to 32.1 FP (FanDuel). With a price tag south of $6000, he’s certainly worth a look tonight.

Disclaimer: he’s on the road and Toronto has been murdering their last couple opponents at home, so with a 10 point spread there is blowout factor to consider.

• geoffa716

Boogie is basically match up proof, but I think I’ll stay away in cash games tonight – Gasol is basically match up proof too, has just a slightly lower floor, and should dominate against the pathetic Lakers front line.

Agreed about Sacramento’s backcourt though, especially Collison. He will be guarded by Jameer Nelson, Devin Harris, or JJ Barea. All three are terrible defenders. Factor in the revenge game against a team that never really gave him a chance AND the fact that he’s below $7k? I’ll have a healthy serving of Collison tonight.

• shipitplz

@wanderlust said...

It’s not the worst matchup in the world, but Tyson Chandler is no slouch defensively.

I think the Sacramento backcourt and wing players (i.e. Collison & Rudy) will post better lines relative to their price than Boogie will.

Of course Boogie is pretty close to matchup-proof, so he could shut me up real quick by posting a 30/12/3/2/2 line.

I’m in the same boat. The Mavs give up a lot of points and don’t get a lot of rebounds, so the opportunity is definitely there for him to go off. But he’s so expensive he would almost have to post something close to a 30/12/3/2/2 line to be valuable..

I’m not really loving the price distribution on DK or FD today.

• wanderlust

It scares the bajeezus outta me to even consider him in an active lineup, but Ben McLemore has been averaging 21.3 FP (FD) over his past 3 in 31 MPG. At $4000 and in a projected high scoring game he’s a reasonable punt play if you are looking to pay up at other positions.

• thesportsbrat

Thoughts on Lowry and Kemba tonight? They seem to be true boom or bust anymore…

• swc47

@wanderlust said...

It scares the bajeezus outta me to even consider him in an active lineup, but Ben McLemore has been averaging 21.3 FP (FD) over his past 3 in 31 MPG. At $4000 and in a projected high scoring game he’s a reasonable punt play if you are looking to pay up at other positions.

Interesting

How do you all like Draymond Green at $5500? Matchup too unfavorable?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

First draft on a cash lineup tonight

Lillard
    Ellis
    Draymond
    Z Randolph
    M Gasol
    R. Jackson
    Kidd Gilchrist
    H Barnes

What do y’all think?

• UnclePauly

Im playing Green tonite SWC.

• steelbus

1st Look at Fanduel 50/50. Thoughts?

$600
    Salary Remaining

PG Mike Conley$7,100LAL@MEM␡
    PG Darren Collison$6,500SAC@DAL␡
    SG Wesley Matthews$5,700CHA@POR␡
    SG Tony Allen$4,700LAL@MEM␡
    SF Rudy GayGTD$8,000SAC@DAL␡
    SF Chandler ParsonsGTD$6,300SAC@DAL␡
    PF Zach Randolph$7,800LAL@MEM␡
    PF Amir Johnson$5,400ORL@TOR␡
    C Marc Gasol$7,900LAL@MEM␡

• shipitplz

@swc47 said...

Interesting

For what’s available at SF I think just about everyone will own him regardless of matchup

• UnclePauly

@steelbus said...

$600
    Salary Remaining

Love the Grizz tonite but does it scare you to play so many witha potential blowout?

• wanderlust

@swc47 said...

Interesting

Draymond has been killing it lately. He will find his way into a couple of my lineups as he is still underpriced at a thin position to fill. 35 MPG on an elite offense? Yes please.

The funny thing is, he’d be even better if he’d stop turning the dang ball over so much. 13 TOs in his last 3 games is something I doubt will continue, but is likely indicative of his usage rate increasing.

So long as he’s sub-$6000, I will always find room for him in my lineups regardless of matchup because he contributes across the board.

• dan72

@steelbus said...

$600
    Salary Remaining

Allen will be covering Kobe. Foul trouble risk. Just turn Allen into Lee.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).