Comments

• OlegKouz

ORL @ TOR

OKC @ MIL

LAL @ MEM

SAC @ DAL

CHA @ POR

SA @ GS

Who looks good? Who doesn’t? Value picks?

• androo2008

Dang, sorry about your luck. At least you cashed though. Seems like he sat out the whole game except the 4th quarter. Chandler really got the better of him by drawing offensive fouls.

• androo2008

Tell me about it. This is the first time I’ve rostered him this season and he suddenly goes cold? At one point he completely missed the backboard on a lay up haha. I’m not too mad though because I still finished in the green, but of course it could have been much better. I also had Aldridge and Matthews so I was a split second away from extra time in that game. Oh well I’m just happy to end my losing streak.

• stats99tuff

yea not bad ill take cashing any day… At least its basketball! lol you dont have to wait another week!

• nitreg

@stats99tuff said...

yea not bad ill take cashing any day… At least its basketball! lol you dont have to wait another week!

+1

may the DFS gods bless us with basketball and baseball

• crazylox2001

isnt there a fanduel rep on this site.i had a problem tonight that i needed to talk to them about but i really didnt want to wait a day to hear back from someone

• chronoxiong

Not really sure why people played Curry tonight. The Spurs just showed the night before that they were able to slow down Chris Paul who did not make value at all. That was good enough evidence to make me not pay up for Curry and dropped down to Conley and Knight. Not that they did much better but they didn’t kill me as much as Curry would at his price.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Not really sure why people played Curry tonight. The Spurs just showed the night before that they were able to slow down Chris Paul who did not make value at all. That was good enough evidence to make me not pay up for Curry and dropped down to Conley and Knight. Not that they did much better but they didn’t kill me as much as Curry would at his price.

On Fanduel nobody had ANY idea Pop would play his starters in a back to back. In fact it was more of a surprise that he did play them.

Curry was a great play in this instance. He’s at home, against a team that in most cases would sit starters in a back to back on the road. He just had a bad shooting night is all. He was 0-8 from beyond the arc. He hits 4 of them and it’s not such a crappy night.

• jrob11811

Curry was an easy fade to me. Not so much due to matchup, but because there was such value at PG.

• rhsinyc

I just didnt want to get burned in a cash lineup if he went off for 60 FP as usual.. but of course when I take him only 29… this week has been super rough

• KRD227

@bhdevault said...

On Fanduel nobody had ANY idea Pop would play his starters in a back to back. In fact it was more of a surprise that he did play them.

Curry was a great play in this instance. He’s at home, against a team that in most cases would sit starters in a back to back on the road. He just had a bad shooting night is all. He was 0-8 from beyond the arc. He hits 4 of them and it’s not such a crappy night.

Exactly….I thought he’d be going against the Spurs 2nd stringers…like the Rockets game last week

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).