Comments

• OlegKouz

ORL @ TOR

OKC @ MIL

LAL @ MEM

SAC @ DAL

CHA @ POR

SA @ GS

Who looks good? Who doesn’t? Value picks?

• jrob11811

Man Collison injury messes me up. I wasn’t on him but now I feel like I have to play sessions at 3k on dk. Too many good guards tonight.

• Elwizzy23

What about lance stephson?

• mark44x

Evan Fournier or Danny Green for cash games? Which is the better play

• KushBush

@crazylox2001 said...

i mean i had jackson and diaw now i can switch to sessions but the problem is i dont love dirk or ibaka so i dont know what to do

What wrong with Ibaka

• bfunk18

@KushBush said...

What wrong with Ibaka

Cash I am okay with Ibaka, gpp I prefer others.

• jrob11811

So now it comes down to Lee vs Lamb. Love them both so much.

• Nugget

Parker or Payton at PG

Assuming Duncan isn’t playing the B2B giving Parker a little more of the load.

PS: fanduel app update is nice!

• silverbergd

Stuck between M Gasol and Vucivec

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

Dirk/Reggie Jackson/Ross or Curry/Lee/Diaw?

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

@silverbergd said...

Stuck between M Gasol and Vucivec

I’d suggest Vuc because of the blowout factor for MEM. But that’s just me.

• mark44x

how is vucivec’s matchup? is Valanciunas a very good defender?

• Elwizzy23

Curry, Lowry, Lillard?

• 8MileAllstars

I’ve now got a special “Sessions” lineup that includes Ibaka, Cousins, Z-Bo and Vucevic. Kind of big man heavy but oh well.

• Seeeeb

@Krnich said...

+1

+1

• noddy

@Elwizzy23 said...

Curry, Lowry, Lillard?

Curry easily IMO

• Calebblake

Thoughts on this team? Sessions Jackson lee Mathews lamb gay dirk Randolph vuc

• picklepower

diaw or ed davis? seems like the same person to me

• geoffa716

Lol – I called him a punt yesterday, and, of course, came out looking like a chump. I stand by my reasoning, but I was still laughing at myself last night during that game.

• schultzdrew2

Sessions or McLemore??

• silverbergd

@schultzdrew2 said...

Sessions or McLemore??

I think you have to go with sessions, he has been bad this year but will be the starter and unless he is absolutely horrible will see more time than mccallum

• rhsinyc

I have a feeling this Sessions pick is going to turn out like the Mo Williams pick when Rubio was down…. staying away.

• nitreg

devin harris or jameer nelson tonight for gpp? i want to go harris but i’m worried about minutes. nelson has slightly more minutes plus his field goal % is low so i expect his point totals to be higher in the longrun

• winsome

@schultzdrew2 said...

Sessions or McLemore??

McLemore? McCallum stands to benefit but I don’t see McLemore getting a significant bump

• Raiderdave

Cash game Fan Duel
    Walker
    Sessions
    Ginobili
    Lee
    Green
    Leonard
    Randolf
    Duncan
    Cousins

Any changes i should make?

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@rhsinyc said...

I have a feeling this Sessions pick is going to turn out like the Mo Williams pick when Rubio was down…. staying away.

sessions has been the classic DFS fill-in guy for like the last five years. thrust into a starter’s role, he generally producer’s quality starter numbers. Not only that, but at near minimum, the odds of him helping you are significantly higher than him hurting you. To put things into perspective, he’s basically the same price that Exum was last night and Exum was heavily owned…. you really think Sessions will be worse than that?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).