7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at Houston ( 1 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -2.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) at Phoenix ( -4.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BUFUu2

@BeardedWonder said...

I was just joking with you partner. All in good fun. I know I say some stupid stuff on here.. like Jake Layman 😝

On a more serious note though, Hayward has been ballin and I’m gonna ride the train at least in a couple lineups until the wheels fall off. Also thinking since Wall is gonna rest Morris has to have his usage go up. Specially if Beal will be out tonight (though I haven’t seen anything say for sure he’s out).

yea that is something to keep a eye on and porter.

• hannea74

Anyone else concerned about Favors’ minutes tonight? 3rd game in 4 nights coming off his heaviest minute totals of the season post-injury?

• Inujv87

@S7ubs said...

Oylynk going to be 50% owned

That happened in cash games yesterday smh couldn’t even gain an advantage by rostering him

• Conley85

I really want to buy low on Myles Turner, feel like people will be off him tonight

• Rdfs

B2B for the spurs, pop definitely gonna be resting somone.

• bmann

@hannea74 said...

Anyone else concerned about Favors’ minutes tonight? 3rd game in 4 nights coming off his heaviest minute totals of the season post-injury?

Not a bad point. I think his knee is fine (for the time being at least) though. He might dip to 30 minutes or so but could easily get the 33-35 you’d expect. And he’s so underpriced that there’s plenty of breathing room.

• bmann

Gotta love Beal tonight if he plays. Said he felt good yesterday, so a decent chance he gives it a go. Wall is sitting tonight for those who forgot.

• bangthedrummond

Satoransky will be interesting tonight

• BUFUu2

did something happen to carmelo…. He killed me but don’t know if it was for a injury or resting more because of the b2b, only played 12 min

• ASitar

NM on Nogu, looks like Vals playing. Covington tonight with Embid out?

• Rdfs

Melo got ejected

• JGun10

@BUFUu2 said...

did something happen to carmelo…. He killed me but don’t know if it was for a injury or resting more because of the b2b, only played 12 min

Melo was balling on pace for a 50 point night, then got himself ejected early 2nd quarter.

• BUFUu2

@Rdfs said...

Melo got ejected

hahahahahaha welll screw him he screwed me bad last night

• wlynch82

@hannea74 said...

My concern is the brutal UTA/MIA matchup that has a very ugly 191 over/under. I had Hayward and Favors last night but I think this matchup screams pass when you also have games like BKN/PHO that are projected to be close and has a 219 over under. Also the BOS/IND game is at 218. I will gladly hop back aboard the Hayward/Favors train after the @ MIA matchup though.

As an aside Whiteside vs Gobert should be epic. Thats like a Godzilla movie matchup right there.

• tmspriggs

@DirkDigglerz said...

Gordon Hayward the real deal???

He looks a lot bigger this year.

• mvp001

ok what do u think about Ty Johnson/“IsSmith? BroLopez/Nurkic?

• PujolsJunkie

Coming off my best NBA slate to date – I predict Utah/Miami goes 4 OTs – LOL

• rreader

Thoughts on Muscala with high chance of a blowout against the 76ers?

• Rdfs

@BUFUu2 said...

hahahahahaha welll screw him he screwed me bad last night

Yep, me too smh

• bmann

Chi-Was opened at -9. Pretty sure if Beal wasn’t playing, would have opened at -12 or so.

• BUFUu2

@Rdfs said...

Yep, me too smh

bad thing is I am all over him again for tonight…….. He is well rested anyways

• DuramaxDuck

I like Schroder/Millsap match ups tonight. Though once the rout is on, I’m not sure the Sixers can get it close enough for them to see the floor again.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Wouldn’t be surprised if the sixers are gassed tonight and mail it in. They put everything into the Pacer game last night

• marcuseightyfive

Does anyone feel uneasy playing Drummond? He has a good matchup and my model has him as the top play but gut feeling says…Don’t do it lol.

This is cash by the way.

• IronMonkey415

Going to toss in a cheap PG in my lineup and that guy will be Tyus Jones

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).