Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Brian7479

Thoughts on tomorrow’s slate:

-Might fade Washington/Sacramento game. Sacramento playing bad on the road could lead to a blowout. If anybody I might play Gortat or Fox or maybe a flier on Justin Jackson for garbage time points. He’s been getting a lot of minutes but I don’t see him scoring much unless he gets points late in a blowout.
    -Cavs Knicks could have some interesting stuff for DFS. I like LeBron here after getting blown out by the Knicks 2 weeks ago. Lebron had 16 points that game while Zinger doubled that with 32. Think lebron tries to get even. Just hope lebron doesn’t try to hard. Love is okay here and maybe THJ. Joakim Noah is only 3K on FD but might take him a few games to get going and timeshare with Kanter. Zinger is hot.
    -Pelicans AD/Boogie
    -Like Gasol. I’m iffy on Giannis but he probably makes value.
    -I like Wiggins at 6100 depending on who’s guarding him. Maybe KAT with Gobert out.
    -KCP might be worth a shot at 4700 on FD. A lot of people liked him last game and might have got him 1 game too early. I’d say Ingram but every time I play him he doesn’t do anything. Jordan Clarkson could have a big game.
    -I like Lillard here. I’m fading Jokic and Milsap.
    -I like Klay and KD. Only Magic I might play are Gordon and Payton. I’ll probably play Simmons on a flier as he played well against the Warriors in the conference finals last year and might get additional minutes if this turns to a blowout. If it turns into a blowout Nick Young benefits. This could also be the game where Igoudala finally gets it going depending on game script.
    -I’ll have DeAndre Jordan in a lineup most likely. Covington is in play here. Maybe Reddick in a revenge game but I love Lou Williams if he gets 30 plus minutes at 5.5K on FD. I’m iffy on Simmons. I think Blake could give him fits because he’s an animal physically.

Any thoughts are appreciated. And best of luck to all of you!

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Brian7479 said...

Thoughts on tomorrow’s slate:

-Might fade Washington/Sacramento game. Sacramento playing bad on the road could lead to a blowout. If anybody I might play Gortat or Fox or maybe a flier on Justin Jackson for garbage time points. He’s been getting a lot of minutes but I don’t see him scoring much unless he gets points late in a blowout.
    -Cavs Knicks could have some interesting stuff for DFS. I like LeBron here after getting blown out by the Knicks 2 weeks ago. Lebron had 16 points that game while Zinger doubled that with 32. Think lebron tries to get even. Just hope lebron doesn’t try to hard. Love is okay here and maybe THJ. Joakim Noah is only 3K on FD but might take him a few games to get going and timeshare with Kanter. Zinger is hot.
    -Pelicans AD/Boogie
    -Like Gasol. I’m iffy on Giannis but he probably makes value.
    -I like Wiggins at 6100 depending on who’s guarding him. Maybe KAT with Gobert out.
    -KCP might be worth a shot at 4700 on FD. A lot of people liked him last game and might have got him 1 game too early. I’d say Ingram but every time I play him he doesn’t do anything. Jordan Clarkson could have a big game.
    -I like Lillard here. I’m fading Jokic and Milsap.
    -I like Klay and KD. Only Magic I might play are Gordon and Payton. I’ll probably play Simmons on a flier as he played well against the Warriors in the conference finals last year and might get additional minutes if this turns to a blowout. If it turns into a blowout Nick Young benefits. This could also be the game where Igoudala finally gets it going depending on game script.
    -I’ll have DeAndre Jordan in a lineup most likely. Covington is in play here. Maybe Reddick in a revenge game but I love Lou Williams if he gets 30 plus minutes at 5.5K on FD. I’m iffy on Simmons. I think Blake could give him fits because he’s an animal physically.

Any thoughts are appreciated. And best of luck to all of you!

Some nice takes! Some same as mine. I’m going to wait until the 11/13 NBA thread is open to post though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).