Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 201.5
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Okla City ( -11.5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dmo_Htx

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve got Tarik at 0.6%…did something happen to Capela? Wasn’t really expecting any points from him.

No just the regular rotation. Black won’t get more than 20 mins but will beast in those minutes.

• spectoris

There are too many timeouts in the NBA.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ve got Tarik at 0.6%…did something happen to Capela? Wasn’t really expecting any points from him.

Just a break, and Nene is out so that was probably a good pick.

• incognito11

What are the implications for Russ and George with no Melo and no Adams? Think Russ goes off?

• bazerko

@incognito11 said...

What are the implications for Russ and George with no Melo and no Adams? Think Russ goes off?

Without a doubt!…He’s going to grab 10+ rebounds and now there are over 15-20 extra shots to go around the starting unit.

• biardo6

What the hell happened with Melo??

• bazerko

@biardo6 said...

Scratched at 6:15 pm eastern due to a “sore back”.

• SkateFiend

@biardo6 said...

Someone hurt his feeling at the locker room, he needs the day to mentally recover.

There’s a reason why he was never a good fit in NY.

• Bando28

PG13/Barea or Barnes/DSJ? With Melo news, need to swap.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Well i have Russell Westbrook and Paul George.. Looks like Dirk Nowitzki is probable but i liked dwight from ppm standpoint even if dirk was a go … 6 players in this first game.. im just getting back from dropping the kids off… realized i still messed up and edited just one of my LU so i do indeed have one with the $700 remaining.. who knows maybe it’ll work out… its underporming the edited lineup by only 8 points and only has 5 players going… so that’s promising i guess… wow cant believe i didn’t save… caught it ten minutes before lock… and only edited one..

In hindsight… the edits was to secure a 50/50 win hopefully and that’s the lineup it’s in. It has Dwight Powell, Trevor Ariza, Darren Collison
    The one with $700 on the table left has Lance Stephenson, Jerami Grant and Dennis smith jr ( 12 points behind the other now but 1 extra player remaining… i’m even typing slow lol)

Win or lose doesn’t matter just like 3$ going for the purpose of the blog … and the $700 one was my first thought for the day. I’m just disappointed in myself for failing to catch my mistake not once but twice…

Here’s hoping though, blessing in disguise?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

I did fade James Harden for Russell Westbrook.. Didn’t check to see his progress yet though?

• munco

will be interesting to see ownership of melo on FD tournaments

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@ghostfacekicker said...

Melo a scratch. I hate these no late edit tourneys on FD. FML

Yea thats kinda why i started the thread for that.. i know now both angles like is keeps the pros away. but nights like this make you really wish you could. That was a random scratch, i’m sorry for who ever that impacted.

• Dmo_Htx

I’m a die hard Rockets fan and don’t miss a game unless I have to. This is the hottest roll I have ever seen Harden on. Playing at a different level

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Well i have Russell Westbrook and Paul George.. Looks like Dirk Nowitzki is probable but i liked dwight from ppm standpoint even if dirk was a go … 6 players in this first game.. im just getting back from dropping the kids off… realized i still messed up and edited just one of my LU so i do indeed have one with the $700 remaining.. who knows maybe it’ll work out… its underporming the edited lineup by only 8 points and only has 5 players going… so that’s promising i guess… wow cant believe i didn’t save… caught it ten minutes before lock… and only edited one..

In hindsight… the edits was to secure a 50/50 win hopefully and that’s the lineup it’s in. It has Dwight Powell, Trevor Ariza, Darren Collison
    The one with $700 on the table left has Lance Stephenson, Jerami Grant and Dennis smith jr ( 12 points behind the other now but 1 extra player remaining… i’m even typing slow lol)

Win or lose doesn’t matter just like 3$ going for the purpose of the blog … and the $700 one was my first thought for the day. I’m just disappointed in myself for failing to catch my mistake not once but twice…

Here’s hoping though, blessing in disguise?

LOL omg!!!! dude… upon further review i was so distracted when entering this morning …. i didn’t goto 50/50 cash? really… lmao I went to the dang on 100 man top 12 win

I have exactly 7,580 fanduel entries not including these three… I have never done these things before lol…let alone all in the same slate…

I’m … doing a laugh vent now guys… I’m going to play overwatch for just about 2 hours.. n i’ll come look and see where i’m at lol… dang i suck today.

• chronoxiong

Melo 40% owned in cash games. I faded him. I better win my cash games as a result.

• Lathum

@munco said...

will be interesting to see ownership of melo on FD tournaments

43%

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Well i have Jerami Grant at 14.9% Myles Turner at 13.7% Lance Stephenson at 19.6% … Have Russel Westbrook and Paul George w/ Dennis Smith Jr. Hope grant can turn it around tonight and Myles outpaces Clint Capela (75%) single entry $1 FD holy cow… But lol i’m going to shoot some peeps on Overwatch because with my blunders today I just cant watch.

Sorry again for earlier. Lova ya all

• jadoninc

@Lathum said...

43%

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• jglumsic

Man gotta love it I only threw in one lineup cause of football. Stacked the rockets and pacers with ish Drummond and Richardson every one crushing value so far

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Well those 40 lineups that are the same just so happen to be my best lineups lol and they winning me good money today.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jadoninc said...

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

44% in mine too everyone thats tied on FD with my total.. has melo right there but there rocking James Harden w/ Darren Collison Bogdonovic Capela… I have Dennis Smith Jr , RWB so more minutes left on PG for sure Lance Stephenson and Jerami Grant (beats melo by default) .. alright for real this time lol… Overwatch on PS4 … then score check at 830.. and the blog .. go Tim go (my real name lol)

• 615SCRATCHMAN

@Dmo_Htx said...

I’m a die hard Rockets fan and don’t miss a game unless I have to. This is the hottest roll I have ever seen Harden on. Playing at a different level

He had a dbl dbl before halftime. :-)

• LetsCash

Look I know everybody thinks that things are working against them, but in my last 4 NBA contests the following has happened…

Melo flagrant 2 ejected
    RHJ leaves with hip injury
    Kyrie injured first 2 minutes
    Melo scratched from lineup

And I checked rotoworld before I put anybody in my lineups.

This can’t be normal!?!?!?

• superstars92

Don’t have Melo on my DK cash team, but have some in high GPPs. It’s fine though. Don’t know if they would have moved up that much.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.