7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1.5 ) at Miami ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Memphis ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

SGA is prob a lock for me on FD and fade on DK. Tonight is not a Conley night, I’ve gotten him right most of this season. I think I’ll have a mix of the early games but heavy on the late night for the hammer

• GodFatherMike

@monarch said...

So far. Cook might be a fade if GSW is getting players back. Dragic is 5800 and in the same spot Conley was against that gutted Sixers team.

Even if GS doesn’t get anyone back I’ll most likely completely fade Cook. I think his match up is tougher than it’s getting credit for and there is much better value at the position. Should be able to find cheap guard points in Chi, Dal, Orl, Sac…… On the flip side I like Jrue tonight

• noddy

Is Beverly going to be on Cook?

• DirkDigglerz

I’ll some 1 share of Whiteside .. dude is nearly averaging a 20 20 last 3 games with 6 blocks… has some history with Embiid too…

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

So far. Cook might be a fade if GSW is getting players back. Dragic is 5800 and in the same spot Conley was against that gutted Sixers team.

Dragic is in play, yet I’d rather play the guy who shares the same last name with the 1980’s aerobics icon Richard.

• gaelicgirl

@GodFatherMike said...

I noticed none of the high volume / high stakes players are in the Big Jam tonight.

Have they begun fading them? The whole cast is playing all the higher limits but I didn’t see anyone in the $10… Alex, Shawn, Hoop, Chess… nobody.

Any insights?

Nope, they don’t play in this sandbox.

Welcome back, are you on FD or DK?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

I’d rather play Beverley than Cook. Cook’s price jumped up to $5k after a big game against the Nets. I’m not paying that against Beverley, whose price actually went down after he played well against the Bucks.

• noddy

Who’s safer for cash? SGA or Avocado?

• GodFatherMike

@Epignosis said...

I’d rather play Beverley than Cook. Cook’s price jumped up to $5k after a big game against the Nets. I’m not paying that against Beverley, whose price actually went down after he played well against the Bucks.

Beverly isn’t exactly a push over but I’d be more concerned with SGA. I can only think of reasons not to play Cook tonight. Even in cash games I think he’s OK for heads up, wouldn’t play him in large field double up’s

• nbahan

Bigs against Brooklyn have killed it, so I’m clearly eyeing KAT. That said, anyone have any insight on who starts for the TWovles tonight? I’m concerned that a bunch of new faces could really mess with usage. New faces might just start jacking up shots or they could differ to the players that have been there. Are RoCo and Saric expected to play tonight?

• GodFatherMike

@gaelicgirl said...

Nope, they don’t play in this sandbox.

Welcome back, are you on FD or DK?

Thank you! I play both.

And that’s odd, maxing out those big GPP’s was SOP for those guys forever. What changed?

• nbahan

@superjon said...

PG – DJ and Mack look like good value. Wall has been hot.

SG – Probably punting with Blakeney. Not playing enough LU’s to risk it on Ellington, Shumpert, or Bognovich. Okgie really only in play if Wiggins is out, and even then, they have RoCo.

SF – Agree for the most part. TJ is good, but I think Ariza is also worth a look. Playing well for the price and is still going to get 30+ minutes.

PF – AD or Durant will be the big decision for most I think. Harrel too expensive now imo.

C – Probably looking at Gasol, Vuc, or Adams.

Ariza’s home/road splits are pretty rough and they are at OKC tonight.

• GodFatherMike

@nbahan said...

Bigs against Brooklyn have killed it, so I’m clearly eyeing KAT. That said, anyone have any insight on who starts for the TWovles tonight? I’m concerned that a bunch of new faces could really mess with usage. New faces might just start jacking up shots or they could differ to the players that have been there. Are RoCo and Saric expected to play tonight?

Stick with the names you know in Min tonight, win money. Love KAT (I like the game in general) I don’t think the Philly boys play tonight

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Speaking of under-priced point guards, John Wall.

• kbsktbll88

@DirkDigglerz said...

Can;t get away from TJ Warren.. it’s his team now lol

Only problem I have with Warren is that Igor is the type of coach that runs with the guys who are playing well. So if he’s struggling he could get benched early and not see much playing time.

• Njsum1

@Epignosis said...

Speaking of under-priced point guards, John Wall.

Who’s oatmeal did Beal spit to get thrown in the bargain bin? 7100 against orl…games high and tight, I’ll have some of him too.

• aus1032

Can we just keep stacking against the dumpster fire that is the Wizards.

Fournier is a great play if Gordon out again, he got tons of rest last night due to blowout

• QuietStormClay

Should I play Boban??…he put up 3 points in 0 minutes on FanDuel…that’s impressive

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

@GodFatherMike said...

Beverly isn’t exactly a push over but I’d be more concerned with SGA. I can only think of reasons not to play Cook tonight. Even in cash games I think he’s OK for heads up, wouldn’t play him in large field double up’s

The clippers have been one of the worst teams against PGs this year. Look it up

• monarch

Favors is 4300 and Memphis stays big up front so he might be a play.

• Kmasonbx

@noddy said...

Don’t really think it matters, the way teams try to defend Golden State is by switching on a lot of their off ball screens. Also the fact that a lot of what Cook does is off screens the individual defender doesn’t matter all that much.

• RandysCrow

• kbsktbll88

@aus1032 said...

Can we just keep stacking against the dumpster fire that is the Wizards.

Fournier is a great play if Gordon out again, he got tons of rest last night due to blowout

Not at $6,700 he’s not

• mrjredoak

Any reason to think TJ McConnell doesn’t get similar minutes tonight?

• cdaus8989

@nbahan said...

From what I see so far, RoCo and Saric are both GTD’s for tonight. Wiggins is a GTD also, and Teague is OUT. This is the T’Wolves after all so who knows what could happen “injury wise” between now and after lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).