7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

On FD, where I don’t think the SF position is particularly great, They didn’t price Hutchinson up at all. I think he’s a pretty great pivot from Cojo (in the sense of deferring your cheap guy to that spot and paying up at PG).

• telestraightshooter

@noddy said...

Is it dumb to play Yogi over CoJo in cash?

no, Yogi might only get 20 mins/ 15 pts @ 3k

however, it is dumb to play CoJo…. unless someone can show me where when he start he thrives more than 15% of time

• Njsum1

I love this slate….sooooooo….Imma gonna make no money 😭🤢🔥💩🍀🏀

• RipCityRings

Randle shot 5-13 with 8 turnovers last meeting with CHI, did anyone watch that game? I’m trying to wrap my head around what happened there, because Randle is in a prime spot and I can’t shake the feeling that the Portis narrative might fail tonight.

Randle has had a pretty rough year in general which probably correlated with the dumpster of a franchise he’s playing for, but I can’t think of any matchup-related reasons he won’t ball out tonight.

• mambaland

@Ace15 said...

I ad well over 100 bucks invested in Ingram. They gave me 4 entries tonight did everyone get that as well on FD? still not worth it but w/e.

should not have gotten shit…they never do it any other time…i put in 10 and 4 had ingram…cashed 3 and then got 4 today…wth i am happy to see a high volume guy scratch it makes cashing the other ones easier

• mambaland

good stuff panda…for a snowbound man

• tmarohl

Herro out, Olynyk in.

• monarch

The Heat have eight players tonight?

• tmarohl

Anybody else get a couple of FD free plays tonight in a 25k contest?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Who, – Butler, Nunn, Dragon, Bam, Duncan, Myers, Olynyk – Who is the 8th?

• Bnett2210

@monarch said...

Have you considered Dragic or Dinwiddie?

I like them both also, and have been leaning Dinwiddie. I think they need his scoring tonight.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Macon got recalled…Haslem?

• frugal

@monarch said...

What? Crap…when rotations are that tight I want exposure but I was largely planning to fade that game.

• shrilla

Hope the 3 ball is falling for Duncan Robinson tonight cuz I just plugged him in

• monarch

@frugal said...

What? Crap…when rotations are that tight I want exposure but I was largely planning to fade that game.

I can almost guarantee that Nunn and Robinson will be chalky with ownership to Dragic as well

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Anybody else get a couple of FD free plays tonight in a 25k contest?

Yep

• choppadown

@telestraightshooter said...

no, Yogi might only get 20 mins/ 15 pts @ 3k

however, it is dumb to play CoJo…. unless someone can show me where when he start he thrives more than 15% of time

I think I’m going with Yogi too, CoJo as a starter against the first unit hasn’t been great from what I’m reading.

• vick325

Nunn/bam or Sabonis/cojo?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Are Silva, Macon, and Haslem unavailable?

• frugal

@monarch said...

I can almost guarantee that Nunn and Robinson will be chalky with ownership to Dragic as well

Perhaps, but if they are really running an 8 man rotation with the FP concentrated in a few key areas…really hard to pass up.

• monarch

Anyone think Christian Wood can sneak into the game and win someone a GPP at 3400?

Or was I not supposed to mention his name?

• Klack18

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont think I will be playing any Yogi

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Anyone think Christian Wood can sneak into the game and win someone a GPP at 3400?

dude, holy hell I was literally just typing this.

• captainwacky

And to be clear I have some shares running around so yes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).