7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

And to be clear I have some shares running around so yes.

Ha…he’s in my LeBron, Sabonis, Jokic (four other awesome players) lineup

• RipCityRings

Gobert’s two games vs the Nets last year:

23/16/3 with 4 blocks and a steal
    23/17/1 with 3 blocks

Crazy stuff. I am incredibly hesitant to pay 7.5K for this year’s Gobert on a B2B, but those are undoubtedly some flashy lines.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Ha…he’s in my LeBron, Sabonis, Jokic (four other awesome players) lineup

I only have him on FD so far; DK I think there’s some tremendous MPE bigs that are getting in front of him and I want 2 centers already. But I’ll sneak him into DK soon enough.

• RipCityRings

Also, now that the forum has turned on CoJo he’ll probably go 10x and Yogi will only play token minutes.

Frazier could easily out-produce them both if BB misses. Either that game blows out or Drummond and Kennard combine for 100+ FPS. Too big of a slate to bet on the latter, and Frazier is a proven garbage time king when he gets the run.

• captainwacky

I mean… this forum means nothing; he’ll be 40 percent+ owned, and he should do just fine. I don’t know how great of a GPP play he is, but he’s obviously not a bad play in any capacity.

• monarch

Meyers Leonard or Kelly O who is playing with a knee concern?

• noddy

Need one more for the step 4 contest on DK

• Petergunz82

Damian Jones is only 3300

• shrilla

Kinda like Hami Diallo tonight

• Klack18

Diallo or Robinson FD GPP

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I mean… this forum means nothing; he’ll be 40 percent+ owned, and he should do just fine. I don’t know how great of a GPP play he is, but he’s obviously not a bad play in any capacity.

Yeah definitely won’t affect ownership, but the forum does have a tendency to outsmart ourselves trying to pivot away from chalk. I just don’t want to be playing 4D chess all day only to find out I’m getting double-jumped by highly owned chalk that connects.

I do think this slate is going to depend heavily on getting SAC right. I like Bogdanovic/Holmes/Yogi in that order, but if Whiteside is in I think Holmes might be a little to expensive when you can grab Portis or Dinwiddie for $100 more.

• captainwacky

I mean… you click the buttons, the forum doesn’t— I’m going way under him in tournaments and will live with it either way.

• moosedrool

Any news yet on Brown? Also, anyone think JaKarr Sampson might be a sneaky pick?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Also, now that the forum has turned on CoJo he’ll probably go 10x and Yogi will only play token minutes.

Frazier could easily out-produce them both if BB misses. Either that game blows out or Drummond and Kennard combine for 100+ FPS. Too big of a slate to bet on the latter, and Frazier is a proven garbage time king when he gets the run.

That’s how I think the kings situation goes. Was gonna have a ton of both Fraizer and Cojo but now that Brown is starting I will only have a small amount of Fraizer

• RipCityRings

Does Hield get any uptick in peripherals tonight? Insane that he’s averaging 1.6 assists per game in 30 minutes. We know he’ll chuck tonight, but it’s hard to stomach 6.6K with no peripherals.

• JSteele

@moosedrool said...

Any news yet on Brown? Also, anyone think JaKarr Sampson might be a sneaky pick?

Brown is in

• queensfinest

3700 left for my utility spot..any decent options?

• moosedrool

Only one bullet tonight…am I really going to play MarQueef Morris? Can someone talk me off the ledge??

• Kanner88

@shrilla said...

Kinda like Hami Diallo tonight

Shhhhhhhh ….. 😂👍

• opinionn

Kevin Love! I choose you!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

You know I’m going to shill it again…Hope Duncan Robinson doesn’t become chalk!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-picks-11-12-nba-bamboo-brew-is-there-something-different-we-can-do-3194902

• queensfinest

duncan robinson, christian wood or damian jones?

• RipCityRings

Narrowed my core down to Brogdon, Barton, Bogdanovic, Sabonis and Gobert. Balanced night, don’t think I’ll pay up any higher than 8.4 for Saboner.

Also if Simmons isn’t limited he could smash at 7.4K, legit triple-double upside. Way better with Embiid on the floor for spacing, extra usage from Horford, etc. I also really like Nunn for the bounce-back, he should get plenty of shots up tonight.

• monarch

I like Yogi in GPP.

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

duncan robinson, christian wood or damian jones?

That’s the order most would rank them. Duncan Robinson seems guaranteed for 28 minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).