7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

It’s a small-ish sample size, but i’m seeing somewhere between 28 and 30% usage rate.

Rotogrinders has him at 18 percent https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=37900%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=154&opponent=&split=all

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Rotogrinders has him at 18 percent https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=&off=37900%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=154&opponent=&split=all

If you include Bagley off and put Cory Joseph and Hield on, it jumps to 28 or so.

It also shows Dedmon with monster numbers though, so i’m guessing Cory likes to feed the bigs which should be suited for Holmes who should get more run with Cory.

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=13339%2C13901%2C18905%2C35206%2C&off=37900%2C409321%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=154&opponent=&split=all

Assuming Cory starts, that lineup hasn’t actually played together at all this season, but this is pretty close.

• monarch

Haha…Bogdan should be 14k if that 8 minute sample size were to hold

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Yea it’s hard to properly gauge that lineup. I think everything points to a boost for the regular starters and Cory Joseph takes a back seat. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bogdan comes in and runs the offense with the starting unit. He may even start, it hasn’t been announced yet right?

• Vdaddy8888

@monarch said...

HAHA.. Extrapolation to the max.

• Supersharpie

Dame/Randle or Brogdon/Sabonis on FD?

• chrisbanas

@Supersharpie said...

Dame/Randle or Brogdon/Sabonis on FD?

Second

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Yea it’s hard to properly gauge that lineup. I think everything points to a boost for the regular starters and Cory Joseph takes a back seat. I wouldn’t be surprised if Bogdan comes in and runs the offense with the starting unit. He may even start, it hasn’t been announced yet right?

Not yet. I like Bogdan and will probably play him some.

• Bodiaz36

The Ben Simmons news may be a critical piece. If he plays At 8K on FD he could potentially break the slate and hurt the output of Embiid, Harris, etc…

• NoLimits0

Did any of you get refunds back for yesterday’s issue? I saw a lot of you complained on the forum. Didn’t play, but I did read the response today given and I find it kind of unfair if I’m understanding the situation correctly.

• Agent47

@RipCityRings said...

Bogdanovic has also been cooking the last couple games, and is a much better player than his price implies. If he gets the shots up he can be pretty agressive, I have a feeling no Fox is going to open things up for him more than almost anyone.

According to BBM, in 117 minutes with Fox and Bagley off the floor, his FPPM jumps from .93 to 1.14. So I think your take is right on the money. I’ll have plenty of shares of him tonight.

• Calicapo

Rondo’s now probable….

AD should sit.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Did any of you get refunds back for yesterday’s issue? I saw a lot of you complained on the forum. Didn’t play, but I did read the response today given and I find it kind of unfair if I’m understanding the situation correctly.

DK rebated all of my entries with Ingram as I tried to swap him out but the site crash made me unable.

• telestraightshooter

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Playing only guys who play at 9pm or later.

Games before 9pm like:

• roomchat

@MickyD10970 said...

DK rebated all of my entries with Ingram as I tried to swap him out but the site crash made me unable.

They did? Did you have to complain? Doesn’t seem to have been the case for me.

• Vdaddy8888

Coby White Dunn/ Kriss Dunn/ Co Jo? None of the above..

• Supersharpie

@roomchat said...

I just submitted a request quoting that post. My guess is you have to ask to receive.

• Agent47

I was dealing with a dead car battery that required me to get a jump start at the office and then died on me again a short time later as I was sitting at a light on an off-ramp. So I didn’t even have time to complain to DK about not being able to swap Ingram out and just had to eat the loss on DK. Was able to swap him out on Yahoo at least and manage to win at least some of my money back.

• Supersharpie

Will Parker continue to eat tonight?

• monarch

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Coby White Dunn/ Kriss Dunn/ Co Jo? None of the above..

I’m the number one member of the DFS Coby White fan club with his price at 4100 no Otto Porter

• cfitz19

Have 5K left on DK for my utility spot and dont really know what to do??? Anferne Simons? only person im really seeing that could be worth it, but isnt hood back?

• Micah831

@NoLimits0 said...

Fanduel gave us a free roll for rostering Ingram. At least for me it was in my account. I would rather a free roll though since I only played 10 cents last night! Haha 2 .05 LU’s. Both had Ingram of course

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@roomchat said...

I did complain and at 1st they were not going to do anything. I escalated it and then they agreed to rebate any entries less winnings (which were obviously $0 with a 0 from an $8000 player). Full disclosure I play a fairly large volume and have for some time and rarely complain but i tried swapping and the site was crashed. I was driving and unable to check back multiple times. I also let them know right away.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Micah831 said...

Fanduel gave us a free roll for rostering Ingram. At least for me it was in my account. I would rather a free roll though since I only played 10 cents last night! Haha 2 .05 LU’s. Both had Ingram of course

yeah me also but sucks for those who had like $100 worth of Ingram and they get the same thing we get.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).