7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 11 ) at Philadelphia ( -11 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Sacramento ( -1 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Micah831

@damionismyname said...

yeah me also but sucks for those who had like $100 worth of Ingram and they get the same thing we get.

Oh no doubt. That does suck. I feel like an option would have been better lol if I paid 100 in LU’s I would have been PISSED

• Ace15

@Micah831 said...

Oh no doubt. That does suck. I feel like an option would have been better lol if I paid 100 in LU’s I would have been PISSED

I ad well over 100 bucks invested in Ingram. They gave me 4 entries tonight did everyone get that as well on FD? still not worth it but w/e.

• cfitz19

Pick one: Lillard/Thompson/Galloway or Schroeder/Embid/Milsap

• Bodiaz36

I’d go 2nd one

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-picks-11-12-nba-bamboo-brew-is-there-something-different-we-can-do-3194902

Not what I’ve normally done, but hope it’s still useful!

• zline34

@Ace15 said...

I ad well over 100 bucks invested in Ingram. They gave me 4 entries tonight did everyone get that as well on FD? still not worth it but w/e.

I’d rather not get anything. When they give me $0.05 tickets. It’s insulting to say the least.

• telestraightshooter

@RipCityRings said...

Does Yogi get 15-20 running the second unit now, or do we see Point Hield or something instead?

yogi
    YOGI
    YOGI

per the local paper (canary cage liner ;) sacBee –

_With Fox out of the lineup, the Kings will turn to backup point guards Cory Joseph and Yogi Ferrell……
    …. Bogdan Bogdanovic could also see increased ball-handling duties._

good chance the cheaper Yogi gets more DFS pts than coJo….
    …. well, @ least when considering last year when Yogi was the #2 PG in sacTown

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=last-two&on=&off=37900%2C409321%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=154&opponent=&split=all

• captainwacky

Some narratives are whatever, but I firmly believe the Portis one, and similarly, Hassan Whiteside does not enjoy the Sacramento Kings organization and has given them the business on multiple occasions recently.

• sneaksox

@Pandamonious said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-picks-11-12-nba-bamboo-brew-is-there-something-different-we-can-do-3194902

Love reading your stuff Panda, thanks for continuing to share your thoughts!

I agree with your build strategy tonight and will be paying up at PG for sure and using Robinson (hopefully no Herro) and likely Dragic to make up for lost Heat mins.

Edit: Also love some more Portis revenge over the higher priced C’s.

• @Pandamonious said...

On the money panda, already had kyrie and gobert locked.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Some narratives are whatever, but I firmly believe the Portis one, and similarly, Hassan Whiteside does not enjoy the Sacramento Kings organization and has given them the business on multiple occasions recently.

Yes sir, Hassan gamelogs against SAC pretty nasty. Also, Portis straight up dumps on CHI. I faded him last time. NOT TODAY sir!

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

yogi
    YOGI
    YOGI

per the local paper (canary cage liner ;) sacBee –

_With Fox out of the lineup, the Kings will turn to backup point guards Cory Joseph and Yogi Ferrell……
    …. Bogdan Bogdanovic could also see increased ball-handling duties._

good chance the cheaper Yogi gets more DFS pts than coJo….
    …. well, @ least when considering last year when Yogi was the #2 PG in sacTown

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=last-two&on=&off=37900%2C409321%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=154&opponent=&split=all

I love it. Haven’t looked at DK pricing but they are the same on Yahoo and Yogi is a more aggressive offensive player than Cory. Of course, who knows how many minutes he gets or if he even plays.

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

Of course, who knows how many minutes he gets or if he even plays.

Ask me about Boban last night
    sheesh!

Yogi is another story, in fact he’s in the local beat writer’s story.

I really like BogdanBogdan @ 41 pts per 36 mins

• vick325

Simmons in

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@makeitrain99 said...

N. Noel

You could! Adams is back though. Although they’ve been closer to splitting minutes this year. Price is up though, so it’s a hard sell.

• JSteele

@makeitrain99 said...

N. Noel

Not with Adams in

• JSteele

I’m interested in Yogi over Tim Frazier

• Vdaddy8888

Ben Simmons is in…. which sucks… Korkmaz takes a hit to this value.. boo.

• noddy

Is it dumb to play Yogi over CoJo in cash?

• shrilla

• telestraightshooter

TSS’s contrarian prognostication

These 3 combine for 91 dK pts @ james.harden pricing(11.4k)
    9x

• 26 Yogi 0.82 ppm
    • 24 Frazier 0.85 ppm
    • 41 Bogdan.Bogdan 1.14 ppm
  • monarch

@noddy said...

Have you considered Dragic or Dinwiddie?

• Vdaddy8888

@noddy said...

It’s probably dumb to play both and neither and probably one of them… Glad to help :) In all seriousness, Yogi will get back up minutes but he will be paired with either hield/Bogdanovich likely so there is a chance he is playing off ball more than on… cojo will be 40-60% owned in Cash games and if Yogi gets within 5 pts at the price savings, you are up on the field… Not a terrible pivot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).