NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 182
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Minnesota ( 8 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 209.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Motovin

Let’s go Heat and Paul Piece!

• pdaddis

@tonytone1908 said...

gonna get a really sick feeling in my stomach that Draymond doesn’t play now. Ugh. I hope he doesn’t sit out.

I’m just the opposite. Have zero exposure. Thought I had other good options with the possibility of him sitting or getting limited minutes. Hoping he doesn’t play. So now I’m nervous that he’ll go and be the play of the night.

• mormi08

12 percent have wade in my 50k

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

got booker in over 50% of lineups and feel very nervous. Not even sure how I did that.

• emhender

maxdalury is all in on favors. 100 lineups in the sharpshooter, favors in all of them

• CoachTrav

All of the Shabazz Mohummad!

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Was trying to shuffle in Lavine but couldn’t make it work. My cash lineup seems very chalky except for T Johnson.

• McGradyBulls

yeah booker gonna be the play of the night but I hope not cuz I didnt play him lol

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Wade is 15% in the dribbler yet only 5.1% in the 50k shot. Rubio about 4.5-6% from what I’ve seen.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

Ended up fading blake and whit side to play favors bosh towns

I’m nervous for you

• natsboy06

whats rubio and gobert owned in FD shot?

• ryanprzy

Wade 10.6% owned in the Sharpshooter. How do these people just throw their money right down the drain??

• CoachTrav

75% exposure to CP3, first time I’ve picked him allseason…..

• Turn2gold

@millerto said...

Ended up fading blake and whit side to play favors bosh towns

I got some of that action ….Got another lineup where I faded Curry and have favors / bosh / towns / Bledsoe / Hayward / Wiggins

• tonytone1908

Winslow like 40% owned in the slam and Draymond is under 5% lol. WOW

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I have that feeling that between green and thompson one of them will not play. Green was sick and Thompson said he shouldn’t have played the other night with his back.

• ryanprzy

@CoachTrav said...

75% exposure to CP3, first time I’ve picked him all year…..

He just never hits value… And he’s dealing with a groin injury. Who knows, maybe he goes off tonight.

• andre_swagassi

Wade isn’t playing, Son is sick

• bigredhoss

i missed the Rubio news but the only way i can really pivot to Lavine on DK is to take out Crawford, i dunno…still worth the switch? for cash games

• offshoreguru1

If I could make money shorting players like stocks, I’d be a millionaire shorting Goran “overpaid” garbage or whatever his name is.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@ryanprzy said...

Wade 10.6% owned in the Sharpshooter. How do these people just throw their money right down the drain??

nice. that will really help. what about gorbert i wonder

• thedkexperience

Love it when 5 to 10% of the competition is dead man walking before the first tip.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn bosh and favors should have a field day.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

dragic and richardson..damn..have zero

• mormi08

9-0 heat. dragic suprisingly doing well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).