• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• S7ubs

Scared of all warriors. Give me KAT and Wiggins with some Plumlee

• Slugworth

Who is going to get Ingrams minutes if he sits? Nance?

• DirkDigglerz

CJ Lillard Stack

• mbyrd75

Very worried about the Suns/Warriors game. B2B early in the year are as bad as b2b late in the year it seems.

• bangthedrummond

@mbyrd75 said...

Very worried about the Suns/Warriors game. B2B early in the year are as bad as b2b late in the year it seems.

You can’t ignore that 230 total though.

• zline34

I’d rather lose all my GPP’s tonight than have to read another Tammy409 post…

• sherm

Can someone help me? When reading dvp rankings and Portland is ranked 30th vs PG, that means they have the best defense against opposing pgs or worst defense?

• IronMonkey415

Give me all the Blazers. Pretty sure Denver is worn out

• IronMonkey415

oh and Eric Bledsoe, Curry can’t handle him.

• Whacko

@zline34 said...

I’d rather lose all my GPP’s tonight than have to read another Tammy409 post…

Well just wait because it’s coming….
    You know the post that explains that everyone’s logic is incorrect…

You watch the name Shabazz Muhammad will be used in some form or another lol

• Srogers96

what are some thoughts of Rubio tonight ?

• mbyrd75

@sherm said...

Can someone help me? When reading dvp rankings and Portland is ranked 30th vs PG, that means they have the best defense against opposing pgs or worst defense?

are you talking about the DVP sheet here on rotogrinders? cause a few are different out there. here on RG the higher the number the worse the matchup. so 1 would be the worst vs that particular position and 30 would mean they defend that position well.

• GGee87

Does Biyombo have any value today? As a backup he will be going against Kanter who doesnt play alot of defense and isnt as strong of a rebounder as BB. Need a cheap cheap C and hes looking like my best bet. Anybody have any other thoughts?

• DFSerEric

You guys think lavine gets less minutes today after playing 40 yesterday?

• DFSerEric

Lmao but if I can win 20g I’ll take the Tammy post.

• Srogers96

Am I thinking wrong ? I think the ORL vs OKC game could be a blow out and I’m thinkin Kanter will get a decent amount of minutes if that happens.

• zline34

@Whacko said...

Well just wait because it’s coming….
    You know the post that explains that everyone’s logic is incorrect…

You watch the name Shabazz Muhammad will be used in some form or another lol

As a Wolves fan lol. I’ve never seen Shabazz pass the ball, he just throws it up while out of control in the lane. Every single time.

• sherm

You sure? So Portland guards the point guard position the best since they’re 30? I’m looking at the dvp sheet here on rotogrinders

• mbyrd75

i show portland as 10th so 10th worst

https://rotogrinders.com/grids/nba-defense-vs-position-cheat-sheet-1493632

• CherubRock12

Anyone trusting Hernangomez?

• DFSerEric

@CherubRock12 said...

Anyone trusting Hernangomez?

Depends on how many minutes he is going to get. But I don’t trust him.

• deerosa

@sherm said...

You wanna go for Blue and stay away from RED.

Think of it that way!

https://rotogrinders.com/team-stats/nba-allowed?sport=nba&position=SF&site=fanduel&range=season

I always start the SF position against the Pacers.

Last year SG against the Kings was a given and widely popular as well.

• deerosa

@Srogers96 said...

Am I thinking wrong ? I think the ORL vs OKC game could be a blow out and I’m thinkin Kanter will get a decent amount of minutes if that happens.

I never predict blowouts, especially this year. But this is a good way of thinking:)

• Srogers96

I’m torn between the Denver Portland game. Denver has already played Portland tough, only lost by two on the 29th. But they were coming off 2 days rest in that game. Denver coming off 1 day of rest in the first meeting.

This second game I know Denver coming off the DET game last night and Portland coming off 1 day of rest.

But I don’t think it’ll be a blow out. I think Faried, could possibly have a could game. Getting consistent minutes the past 4 games and Aminu is out. Portland is 10th worst against the PF position. I think Mudiay is a good play as well tonight.

• Srogers96

@deerosa said...

I never predict blowouts, especially this year. But this is a good way of thinking:)

I try not too ! But I feel like this game is hard not too. ORL is just horrible this year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).