• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbyrd75

5 fouls on Len still 5 min left in the 3rd

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Knew a Denver big would go off, but how the hell do you pick which one on any given night.

• RobertoTomba

I didn’t think Mason Plumlee was a great play, but he’s off to a great start.

• mrmogz

Bjelica with the 16x value lol.

• Whacko

@Wenis08 said...

Whoever posted that article about fading expensive players… I hate you

Short Slates make it hard to fade RWB and the like, but I did thinking wrongly that is that the Magic would be blown out….

Either way might not take anything down tonight but I cashed and then some.

Small victory, I’ll learn from tonight.
    I should have ran more than just 1 LU tonight….went very economical since I put alot of BR into the NFL.

Also as a sidenote…

Starting to see the first set of 0 pmr ahead…looks around 280 ish…

Cash right now for the 4 pointer is sitting 227+ but scrolling quickly higher

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@mbyrd75 said...

5 fouls on Len still 5 min left in the 3rd

Chriss has 5 fouls too.

May see Jared Dudley at the 5.

• rebkell

Yeah, looking at the top 5 DK scorers right now:
    RWB 7.46
    Wiggins 8.86
    Payton 9.42
    Serge 9.85
    Bjelica 16.17
    KAT 5.24
    Rubio 6.73

• skankinmat

Put together a nice lineup right before lock when the lavine news came out..at 305 with Draymond and Knight playing..But damnit I rushed and Put Jerami Grant instead of Leonard as the last seconds towards lock came. ERGH

• mbyrd75

@Whacko said...

Short Slates make it hard to fade RWB

Thats the key. 4 game slate. I think i even said that in in the post that included the article link. So people can blame me all they want but it is what it is. I’ll be fading 10k guys again tomorrow

• tarheelsrule44

E. MudiayWTF was he doing in the 1st quarter?

• DFSerEric

@tarheelsrule44 said...

E. MudiayWTF was he doing in the 1st quarter?

Seriously does any body know. Wtf

• Srogers96

@rebkell said...

Nemanja Bjelica 43.75 with 14.6 times DK Salary that would have been a nice min salary pick

I actually had him in 1 of mine. But Vucevic, Oladipo, and mudiay fucked that line up.

• Whacko

@mbyrd75

I believe in the less than 10k theory. No fault at all for those of us that faded him, I chose for the simple reason of what the game script dictated. didn’t realize that the game would be hard fought.

• Srogers96

@Wenis08 said...

Whoever posted that article about fading expensive players… I hate you

They got the right point, but in small slates I think it’s a bad idea. Bigger slates with more players and more games, you could fade them.

• Lionfan22

Fading RWB the right play, it was just one of those 1 out of 8 times. It’s been a weird NBA DFS season so far. The weird thing is I have been constructing better LU’s then last year. But haven’t been cashing. Constructed some shitty LU’s last year that had no business cashing.

• rebkell

@Whacko said...

@mbyrd75

I believe in the less than 10k theory. No fault at all for those of us that faded him, I chose for the simple reason of what the game script dictated. didn’t realize that the game would be hard fought.

I agree, those number I posted for the top 5 scorers were times salary and 4 of the 5 had larger multipliers than Westbrook. Of course it’s nice to get a 7+ multiplier with that big of a pct of your salary, but the reverse applies too, anything under 6 takes a chunk to make up.

• mbyrd75

@Whacko said...

@mbyrd75

Right no worries. More talking to the other guy that blamed me for his bad night. Things like that are why people have stopped sharing info and discussing game theory around here.

• Srogers96

People shouldn’t be mad if thy faded RWB just because they read an article. That article is very accurate. Even like I just said. I usually don’t fade them in small slates. But this game between ORL and OKC shouldn’t have been as close as it was. OKC should’ve blown them out the water with how bad ORL has played. I’ll stop predicting blowouts from now on because every time I do, I’m wrong.

• tarheelsrule44

Holy shit Mudiay, are you going to score any fantasy points tonight? I’d have been better of taking Lavine!

• Whacko

Well with Portland basically playing like a bunch of scrubs….

The theory of a road team on a B2B is slightly borked….

• Lionfan22

Plus anyone who predicted a Payton 50 burger is straight lying.

• Srogers96

@Lionfan22 said...

Plus anyone who predicted a Payton 50 burger is straight lying.

AGRRRREEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD !!

• chronoxiong

Do something Mudiay! Man, eff the Denver Nuggets. What an unpredictable team to figure out. It all starts from their trolling Head Coach all the way down to their players. Of all nights, Kenneth Faried decides he wants to show up tonight? Eff this team!

• Srogers96

@chronoxiong said...

Do something Mudiay! Man, eff the Denver Nuggets. What an unpredictable team to figure out. It all starts from their trolling Head Coach all the way down to their players. Of all nights, Kenneth Faried decides he wants to show up tonight? Eff this team!

I never thought I’d say it. But FARIED is saving one on my LU ! That’s how you show this night is just a shit show

• Lionfan22

If your didn’t pair Payton with RWB, you wouldn’t be winning big money anyway, and Ibaka too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).