• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tarheelsrule44

@Lionfan22 said...

If your didn’t pair Payton with RWB, you wouldn’t be winning big money anyway, and Ibaka too.

Don’t even want big money at this point, I just want to cash tonight. Mudiay with -.5 is really making that hard right now.

• skankinmat

Mudiay….You son of a bitch.

• bangthedrummond

2 nights ago CJ giveth, tonight he taketh away

• Whacko

Basically the games that were suppose to be close were a Blowout…and the blowouts were close….

Vegas lines are a bit misleading lol

• tsteeves

Mudiay is quite possibly the worst NBA player I’ve seen. Dude has me tilting hard.

• jmac1204

Come on Lillard I wanna take down this posterizer

• Mattstan16

I am currently tied for first in crossover. Big time sweat with a lot of pros around me

• pulsar78

@tsteeves said...

Mudiay is quite possibly the worst NBA player I’ve seen. Dude has me tilting hard.

Same. I’ve got a pretty good lineup and he’s killing me right now.

• tarheelsrule44

@Mattstan16 said...

I am currently tied for first in crossover. Big time sweat with a lot of pros around me

Who you got in play still?

• Mattstan16

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Who you got in play still?

Curry, draymond, Meyers, and Murray. But I’m going to need a good second half out of Murray or Meyers I thjnk to take it down and it doesn’t look like Meyers will get any kind of mins in second half

• zpa1989

bjelica? really? come on, you’ve got to be kidding me! look, i know shabazz and lavine are out, but 45 are you kidding me? GTFO! plus the line wiggins dropped? how absurd is that? between todays disastor in nfl and this bizarre outcome, im incredibly frustrated. the wiggins line i can take yes, i used him, but that bjelica guy, no, just not going to accept that outcome. sorry, its total b/s. if i tried that play it would fail 100/100 times.

• jmac1204

@Mattstan16 said...

Curry, draymond, Meyers, and Murray. But I’m going to need a good second half out of Murray or Meyers I thjnk to take it down and it doesn’t look like Meyers will get any kind of mins in second half

What’s your score? I skipped the crossover tonight and am regretting it.

• bangthedrummond

@zpa1989 said...

bjelica? really? come on, you’ve got to be kidding me! look, i know shabazz and lavine are out, but 45 are you kidding me? GTFO! plus the line wiggins dropped? how absurd is that? between todays disastor in nfl and this bizarre outcome, im incredibly frustrated. the wiggins line i can take yes, i used him, but that bjelica guy, no, just not going to accept that outcome. sorry, its total b/s. if i tried that play it would fail 100/100 times.

You must be new to dfs. Quit being a crybaby and use some roll management

• Mattstan16

@jmac1204 said...

What’s your score? I skipped the crossover tonight and am regretting it.

I’m at 355 right now. I usually do a posterizer or money ball also but didn’t tonight and I wish I did

• Whacko

Well lets see Lilliard get me a good run….stuck in the middle of the pack everywhere.

• DFSerEric

@bangthedrummond said...

Your right. I’ve been playing dfs for just over a year now and am just coming to grips with bankroll management. Makes nights like this easier to take.

• jmac1204

yikes i’m sitting at 373.5 with lillard still haha WHOOPS

• jmac1204

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32236752?uc=562306461

• jmac1204

GL take down that crossover for me

• DFSerEric

@jmac1204 said...

yikes i’m sitting at 373.5 with lillard still haha WHOOPS

Take it down bro. Good luck.

• Whacko

@jmac1204 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32236752?uc=562306461

You have one nice outlook there….

Pulling for you…Take it DOWN!!!!!!!

• Srogers96

@DFSerEric said...

Your right. I’ve been playing dfs for just over a year now and am just coming to grips with bankroll management. Makes nights like this easier to take.

Same here.

• Whacko

Crabbe? why the hell I use him what the hell was I thinking!?

• jmac1204

Thanks gents…you guys are the best

• zpa1989

@bangthedrummond said...

i hear you. my bad. i just know if i clicked his name he wouldn’t of done 45. just no way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).