• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DFSerEric

Is mudiay playing? Was he benched?

• Pepperz

So Ibaka can turn it on and play better when he has a reason. How about be a professional and bring it every night?

• Mattstan16

@jmac1204 said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/32236752?uc=562306461

Nice lineup. Thanks hopefully I can pull it out. Good luck to you as well . I couldn’t pull trigger on playing serge and Elfrid both, hopefully it doesn’t back fire on me

• Lionfan22

@Pepperz said...

So Ibaka can turn it on and play better when he has a reason. How about be a professional and bring it every night?

exactly I really really dislike Ibaka

• MarcoDeNarco

@Lionfan22 said...

exactly I really really dislike Ibaka

I agree. never can tell.

• Skycap

Mudiay is 0-10. Just sat down. Not a statistic on the board.

• Srogers96

Looking at tomorrow games, and I want to say BKN @ LAC will be a blow out. But after tonight yah never fucking know. Lol

• zombiekopitar

@zpa1989 said...

i hear you. my bad. i just know if i clicked his name he wouldn’t of done 45. just no way.

Man the news of him starting/Lavine scratched happened like 10 minutes before lock.

It was a great play if you were on it. This is the Lakers we’re talking about

I personally wanted to stay balanced/not tweak and just felt that more comfortable with Wiggins.

But let me tell you, getting that salary to pay up for RWB instead of Mudiay would be GREAT right now….says everyone ITT.

• DFSerEric

@Skycap said...

Mudiay is 0-10. Just sat down. Not a statistic on the board.

Damn it. Well on to tomorrow. Hope everyone cashes.

• makeitra1n

@Srogers96 said...

Looking at tomorrow games, and I want to say BKN @ LAC will be a blow out. But after tonight yah never fucking know. Lol

Just after tonight?I mean first game of the season was a 30 point blowout lol.I’m expecting Perkins to put up a triple double at some point this year

• Pepperz

Must be the McCollum blacnket……

• mbyrd75

Speaking of roll management I finally started practicing some myself. Just the last two nights actually i’ve made sure to cover the dollars in tournament entries with potential winnings in cash games. Saved me last night and looks like it’ll lead to profit tonight. Wish i’d done it sooner.

• bangthedrummond

Need Denver to stay close…………….

• Whacko

So far 392.75 is the best score in the 4 pointer….. with 0 PMR

Sure would have been nice if I had that lol

• Lionfan22

damn hit 300 tonight and still won’t cash.

• DFSerEric

@mbyrd75 said...

Speaking of roll management I finally started practicing some myself. Just the last two nights actually i’ve made sure to cover the dollars in tournament entries with potential winnings in cash games. Saved me last night and looks like it’ll lead to profit tonight. Wish i’d done it sooner.

Me to man. I’m doing the 70/30 rule. 70 cash 30 percent tourney. It fucking works.

• JNZ

remind me to never pick mudiay ever again

• SzymonK

377 and have mccolumn plumlee and harkles left.

Prayers

• DFSerEric

@SzymonK said...

377 and have mccolumn plumlee and harkles left.

Prayers

Go get it!

• Lionfan22

this is the third time I’ve hit over 300 and won’t cash… Smh

• DFSerEric

Mudiay is alive.

• Srogers96

Have 3 LU over 300 and won’t cash. Ugh. Oh well, give it another shot tomorrow.

I don’t know if anyone else has looked at tomorrow games. But me personally, I’m not liking what I got to pick from. Not seeing any decent average guys to pick from. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough.

• mbyrd75

Where are yall playing that you’re not cashing over 300? I’m cashing on DK on some lineups at like 270 in cash games

• Lionfan22

@Srogers96 said...

Have 3 LU over 300 and won’t cash. Ugh. Oh well, give it another shot tomorrow.

I don’t know if anyone else has looked at tomorrow games. But me personally, I’m not liking what I got to pick from. Not seeing any decent average guys to pick from. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough.

it always looks like that at first glance. But the next day things look better with fresh eyes.

• DFSerEric

Are you guys playing all tourneys?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).