• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mbyrd75

only threw 2 lineups in the 4 point. One cashed and one missed the line by 1 point. lol If only i’d went somewhere other than nance on that 2nd one

• rebkell

Mattstan16 took it down, Murray went totally nutzo in the last 15 or 20 seconds…

• mbyrd75

Nice! congrats matt

• Inujv87

Jamal Murray giving me the win in the all day 1K and-one! Crazy last seconds wow

Have tripled my entire bankroll these last two days between NFL and NBA been crazy now gotta practice intelligent bankroll management

• Whacko

Nice….Glad to see some people today actually take a few of these down,,,,,

Major Props.

• jmac1204

@Inujv87 said...

Jamal Murray giving me the win in the all day 1K and-one! Crazy last seconds wow

Have tripled my entire bankroll these last two days between NFL and NBA been crazy now gotta practice intelligent bankroll management

My bankroll management will be withdrawing 80% of my winnings today haha

• jmac1204

@Whacko said...

Nice….Glad to see some people today actually take a few of these down,,,,,

Major Props.

Thanks whacko…thanks all you guys. I appreciate it.

• mgnelson88

Anyone have a link to the $300 contest tonight

• Sleepyfloyd16

Congrats to the winners. Great job, guys!

• jmac1204

@jmac1204 said...

Who am I kidding how do I not play the Power Dunk tomorrow?

• bangthedrummond

Very nice. This daily thread getting it done! Withdraw some of that cash and have fun lol.

Side note, I won another ticket to that Brandon Marshall contest on FD. Anyone know the specifics of it?

• Inujv87

@jmac1204 said...

LOL stay safe haha

• Inujv87

@bangthedrummond said...

Very nice. This daily thread getting it done! Withdraw some of that cash and have fun lol.

Side note, I won another ticket to that Brandon Marshall contest on FD. Anyone know the specifics of it?

If you win you sit court side with Brandon Marshall at a game I believe

• bangthedrummond

Yeah I found the contest details. Grand prize is a paid trip and seats court side. Next 100 get an autographed football. Then tickets to another big money contest

• Mattstan16

@rebkell said...

Holy shit, matt can you believe that sequence of events,

Dude I was going crazy and freaking out. So many things that happened in that fourth quarter were huge

• Mattstan16

@jmac1204 said...

Jamal F’n Murray just won Matt $7500 in those last couple minutes. Congrats dude that’s so cool

Thanks man!! Congrats on your win as well, just an unreal feeling to have that sequence of events happen for me to win and to beat Saahillsud on top of that

• Lionfan22

Had my highest score this year. 333.6 and barely cashed in the dribbler. I can feel I’m getting close to finishing in the top 5 or top 10. I have been consistently putting out pretty strong LU’s day after day.

• jmac1204

@Mattstan16 said...

Thanks man!! Congrats on your win as well, just an unreal feeling to have that sequence of events happen for me to win and to beat Saahillsud on top of that

Yeah tough beat for Saahill but his real tough beat was coming in second in the milly maker by .1 haha

• Mattstan16

@jmac1204 said...

Thanks dude…I’m tracking your lineup in that crossover. Crazy close.

Tbh tonight is the least amount of research I’ve done for a slate this season. Just fired a single bullet an hour before lock and happened to catch the bjelica news on rg alerts. Lucky night.

I was very similar. I reserved entry this morning and put my lineup together 30 mins before the contest and switched bjellica and Wiggins in like 2 ‘ins before lock

• Inujv87

@Mattstan16 said...

I was very similar. I reserved entry this morning and put my lineup together 30 mins before the contest and switched bjellica and Wiggins in like 2 ‘ins before lock

Research wasn’t heavy for me as well with NFL going on. Played the all-day slate so things could lock early and to go all-in on Frye after the Smith news at like .5% ownership. Great day for me

• chronoxiong

Scored 302.80 which was good enough to only win two out of 40 games I was in for the day. Thanks a lot Mudiay for killing me. If he had an average day, I would’ve done enough to win back most of the money I spent. PF was the crucial position you needed to figure out. All day, I never liked the position due to the volatile mid range guys (Faried, Jokic, Kanter, Ibaka) and it turned out you needed to play those guys to win. Well there was Bjelica but him starting came 7 minutes before lock time and that wasn’t enough time for me to change my whole lineup. Kinda wished I played him though now in hindsight. NBA continues to be brutal and tough to win now…

• tmarohl

Score 339 and barely cash tonight. Unreal.

• Lionfan22

@tmarohl said...

Score 339 and barely cash tonight. Unreal.

same scored 333 and barely cashed tonight.

• tmarohl

I look at some of these winning lineups and just say wow. Never even considered Westbrook at his price. Seems like stars and scrubs has been the way to go the last few nights.

• Lionfan22

@tmarohl said...

I look at some of these winning lineups and just say wow. Never even considered Westbrook at his price. Seems like stars and scrubs has been the way to go the last few nights.

We know better that it won’t be the case every night, We must stick to our approaches and we will see positive results over the course of the long run.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).