• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Cleveland ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Okla City ( -9 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 16 ) at Golden State ( -16 ) —- T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JNZ

Goodluck everyone

• monarch

Wow, Bjelica 4.5 percent owned on FD. Was expecting less

• tyrique0730

tyus might not be good with rubio back

• tmspriggs

@monarch said...

Really like a LU I put together with Tyus Jones and Bjelica as punts

Couldn’t decide between bjelica/jones or bjelica/sabonis

• tarheelsrule44

@zpa1989 said...

i am about to loose a boat load of money tonight even with exposure to all the titans, murray, mariota, walker. had shares of jordy and dez too. i will have lineups with all those guys that won’t even cash! missed on just about everyone else. so frustrating. have some action in the late night game with some pats and hawks. hope it pulls me back

anyone else have a really rough day?

This is the NBA board, so not sure if you meant to post this here, but I’ve had a rough one too. I had all the Titans as well, and at one point earlier I was winning well over $10k (this was before halftime of the first games). Been really depressing just watching my total winnings drop all day.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Well I got Nemanja Bjelica in all my lineups.

• Rahfulz

sweet lavine is showing up as pretty highly owned in my contests

• monarch

@tyrique0730 said...

tyus might not be good with rubio back

Yes but they have no guards. Will have to match up with Clarkson and Lou somehow on D.

• Dorr185

Lavine is owned in about 16% of all of my contests.

• tmspriggs

@monarch said...

Wow, Bjelica 4.5 percent owned on FD. Was expecting less

10% in draftkings 4 point play

• sloanxx

Ha looks like there isn’t a lock the start of contest. Guess too many people cried about it.

• Vanco

@sloanxx said...

Ha looks like there isn’t a lock the start of contest. Guess too many people cried about it.

Refersh your page. It will be there.

• sloanxx

Hmm that’s weird. The 6PM games locked but the later games didn’t until seven minutes or so after. I usually don’t need to refresh my page for the locks to happen

• Whacko

@tmspriggs said...

10% in draftkings 4 point play

Kinda sucks…makes my LU pretty chalky… however atleast so far nobody I see over 41%

• IronMonkey415

I need to learn the pivot game, the smart people plug in Bjelica which make sense.

I on the other hand threw in Klay in place of Lavine.

• rebkell

Well shit, I missed the Zach news. What happened to the email alerts? they were working earlier, but they seem to have stopped. I had them send me a text when I got the email, worked better than the app, I’ve got too many messages coming in constantly on my phone, but texts get my attention. I’ve always wanted them to have a specific sound associated with the RG app, but they won’t do it.

• tarheelsrule44

@IronMonkey415 said...

I need to learn the pivot game, the smart people plug in Bjelica which make sense.

I on the other hand threw in Klay in place of Lavine.

Don’t think that’s a bad pivot. I think the smarter play is to now go for Wiggins, as he should be one of, if not the top option for Minnesota, and then fill in your SG spot with a value guy.

• DuramaxDuck

Lavine Scratch sinks two line ups. Sucks having such a long period of time between the line up locking in with Cavs-Hornets and later tip offs. Terrible planning on my part.

• mbyrd75

@Whacko said...

Kinda sucks…makes my LU pretty chalky… however atleast so far nobody I see over 41%

Wiggins and KAT40% in the 4 point. OK with being 100% on him though. He already had highest usage with that starting unit on the floor. should just go up a bit.

• webbm1

LaVine 14.7% owned in the $12.5k and One.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Lavine 4.5% owned in my GPP.

• Srogers96

Had lavine in a FD line up. 34% owned. I think I might be safe to make even tonight

• Whacko

@walkoff9 said...

Lavine 4.5% owned in my GPP.

Hopefully that helps you propel to the top….

• Whacko

RWB is only 31.8% in the 4 point play…hopefully that doesn’t comeback and bite me…..I faded him completely.

• traviswhite

Westbrook sucks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).