7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Marc Gasol @ 7.2k vs a Bucks team who gets dominated by the C position. 5x easy! But of course the upside is there for 7x as well.

Sefolosha should ball out again with Gobert out. Maybe he draws Jimmy D, which is respectable. But Wiggins could be on him as well, which isn’t that much of a worry. He should still exceed value at only 3.7k.

Favors at 4.6k should be money against KAT D. Not worried there myself.

Only worry in the above are pace of play. But should be okay for excellent value spots.

AD/Boogie vs ATL. Nuff said.

I doubt I’ll go to the ATL bigs since they’ll be guarding the former. But nevertheless I’m sure they’ll find some success as long as they can stay out of foul trouble.

LeBron should eat at NY. Lee? McDermott? Whoever else. I’ll take LeBron here.

Revenge spot for Redick should be real after coach said he was BEGGING to stay in LA. Should be interesting to see if they feed him the ball more here. And of course as always I like Simmons but I’ll have limited exposure due to Blake probably guarding him and we’ll keep an eye out to see if Beverly is back as well. Lou should be a solid value if he can get the same amount of minutes.

Going back to the well with Fournier/Gordon vs GS with a massive total at 232 and on the other side of the ball Durant. Obviously a hugely stackable game. Let’s hope it can stay close. Don’t need another blowout here!

Same goes with PHX/LAL at a total of around 227. Just a matter of getting the combos down right of course.

WSH vs SAC may have to worry about a blowout here but if it can stay close should be a game where Gortat double doubles easily and at only 5.2k. Fantastic value. But he hasn’t been taking a lot of shots But should still crack 30 imo and will be much lesser owned than a John Collins or Dewayne Dedmon. Understandable with Wall, Porter, Beal & Morris also being back. You can make a case for all these guys and would be a good game stack or maybe just load up on a Beal/Morris. Plenty of ways to go about it but seems to be a lot of goodness here fantasy wise if it can stay close.

Didn’t get to everyone of course but I’m hesitant on ABC should be a great spot and he’s matchup proof, yeah. But a low total at just one 200 doesn’t inspire confidence. I doubt I’ll personally go there at 10.8k i think i’d rather just pay up for Boogie/AD at only $500 and $200 more, respectively.

Anyway those are just a bit of my thoughts early. And need to deep an eye out for injuries, etc.

• underdawgs

ATL is going to struggle to hang with NO tonight, that puts the NO stars out of play for me.
    Agree on Favors and Thabo.
    Ben Simmons I like a lot tonight, he’s not usually s guy that jumps out but he’s in a great spot.
    Lonzo is coming off a great game, I’ll have some of him tonight hoping he’s got a little confidence back.
    And my favorite dart throw of the slate already goes to Speights. Mo Buckets going back to GS with Isaac injured should get 14-16 min. And if it’s a blowout he could get close to 20 min. He can put up points in a hurry for the min price.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

ATL is going to struggle to hang with NO tonight, that puts the NO stars out of play for me.
    Ben Simmons I like a lot tonight, he’s not usually s guy that jumps out but he’s in a great spot.
    Lonzo is coming off a great game, I’ll have some of him tonight hoping he’s got a little confidence back.
    And my favorite dart throw of the slate already goes to Speights. Mo Buckets going back to GS with Isaac injured should get 14-16 min. And if it’s a blowout he could get close to 20 min. He can put up points in a hurry for the min price.

See I was wondering why Speights got so many minutes. There it is! And yeah I had thought about his revenge as well but I’m not sure on what kind of terms he left on i suppose just cause it’s your former team doesn’t always mean there is ill will. But on a nightly basis he doesn’t get a lot of minutes. So I was a little more worried about that. But absolutely if he’s gonna get extra run. Especially like the call if it ends up being a blowout. Which I hope not honestly.

I get it on the NO bigs take. They haven’t made it into any of my initial builds anyway. But I’ll certainly throw in a lineup or two with one or the other in.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea i’m waiting for the blog to publish now. We disagree on favors and cousins … WSH/SAC I feel John Wall and Bradley Beal are fades whether it’s a blowout or the game stays close. I have exposure to Otto Porter Jr for that one. Recommended Aaron Gordon as a “High Risk Recommendation” for reasons in the blog. OLR/GSW to me a risky stack if we don’t get news before lock. So for main slate I think the match up itself is avoidable with a 9 game slate. Late night will not be the case though for sure.

I’m 100% on Emmanuel Mudiay, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Buddy Hield, Kristaps Porzingis
    4 man core for cash and gpp entries on a 15 man player pool today folks.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Liking Anthony Davis. He’s worth a little exposure against a soft ATL frontcourt. Glass wont break tonight lol so that’s not a worry. Just depends on what hawks team shows up. I think with the game stays relatively competitive tonight… two blow out risks really SAC/WAS and ORL/GSW.

• colb24

@KATburger said...

Yea i’m waiting for the blog to publish now. We disagree on favors and cousins … WSH/SAC I feel John Wall and Bradley Beal are fades whether it’s a blowout or the game stays close. I have exposure to Otto Porter Jr for that one. Recommended Aaron Gordon as a “High Risk Recommendation” for reasons in the blog. OLR/GSW to me a risky stack if we don’t get news before lock. So for main slate I think the match up itself is avoidable with a 9 game slate. Late night will not be the case though for sure.

I’m 100% on Emmanuel Mudiay, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Buddy Hield, Kristaps Porzingis

I got Mudiay and Unicorn tonight too… I really want Cousins but IDK yet and I like the Joker

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

I’m with you on Wall. I’m not paying for him! Kristaps for sure.

I hate playing hield, he always burns me. Can I ask why?

• colb24

Lebron basically called out the Knicks with drafting Ntilikina …. The media should eat that up and build that up today wondering if it could help Ntilikina with some motivation to show out tonight.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Liking Anthony Davis. He’s worth a little exposure against a soft ATL frontcourt. Glass wont break tonight lol so that’s not a worry. Just depends on what hawks team shows up. I think with the game stays relatively competitive tonight… two blow out risks really SAC/WAS and ORL/GSW.

Yeah. I almost don’t want to take a chance and do a full fade of the ORL/GS game. Last week when I had a few guys and ended up blowing out, it really bit me in the ass having so many guys in the late game.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

I got Mudiay and Unicorn tonight too… I really want Cousins but IDK yet and I like the Joker

definitely exposed to the joker. have him paired with millsap in one for sure.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

Lebron basically called out the Knicks with drafting Ntilikina …. The media should eat that up and build that up today wondering if it could help Ntilikina with some motivation to show out tonight.

I’ve been waiting for a big game from Ntilikina. Unfortunately, he’s gonna keep splitting time with JAck! Jeeeez

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

I’m with you on Wall. I’m not paying for him! Kristaps for sure.

I hate playing hield, he always burns me. Can I ask why?

His demotion to the second unit has been a blessing for him man. Kid surges there for sure against weaker competition. Then secondly I like him for his floor/high upside and third he’s a great pivot off of the higher owned Jordan Clarkson (called for a fade today)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

I’ve been waiting for a big game from Ntilikina. Unfortunately, he’s gonna keep splitting time with JAck! Jeeeez

When we get a Jack injury.. or Q for rest.. definitely will be licking my chops for Frank Ntilikina.

• guertin83

Gortat is in a position to eat tonight, but his usage lately is frighteningly low. Should be low owned so I may take a flyer. His minutes are there still, just not being used in the offense.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

His demotion to the second unit has been a blessing for him man. Kid surges there for sure against weaker competition. Then secondly I like him for his floor/high upside and third he’s a great pivot off of the higher owned Jordan Clarkson (called for a fade today)

Also he’s more well rounded. Can provide those peripherals that clarkson lacks sometimes. He’ll be lower owned than J Clark for sure so kinda like him in all formats tonight.

• colb24

@elving188 said...

yeah I agree its going to happen soon too.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@guertin83 said...

Gortat is in a position to eat tonight, but his usage lately is frighteningly low. Should be low owned so I may take a flyer. His minutes are there still, just not being used in the offense.

I like Kosta Koufos from the C spot in that game for the ultimate punt in my triple stud lineup.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Also he’s more well rounded. Can provide those peripherals that clarkson lacks sometimes. He’ll be lower owned than J Clark for sure so kinda like him in all formats tonight.

100% agree here. I was thinking Clarkson should dominate the 2nd unit vs PHX cause they’re awful. But absolutely Hield would be lower owned.

Speaking of owned. I got owned in NFL for the first time this season. So I’m only gonna run 2 lineups tonight 0_0 lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Man, Booker is expensive. Forget that 8k price tag on DK.

• DirkDigglerz

All in on Bazemore!

• bangthedrummond

Rubio!! You know why

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

All in on Bazemore!

You spelled Bazeless wrong

• tonedefrob

John Collins has somehow already fouled out of tonight’s game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@tonedefrob said...

John Collins has somehow already fouled out of tonight’s game.

I KNEW IT

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

100% agree here. I was thinking Clarkson should dominate the 2nd unit vs PHX cause they’re awful. But absolutely Hield would be lower owned.

Speaking of owned. I got owned in NFL for the first time this season. So I’m only gonna run 2 lineups tonight 0_0 lol

yea man NFL my single bullet was dud for sure haha. And I don’t know man. Phoenix has youth. I can’t wait to play Tyler Ullis in a starting spot again. He killed it the last third of the year last year. I think he should be starting over Mike James (an older rookie like 26 or something like that? two way contract) He’s good but Tyler gave you alot last year. Has all around game. and Clarkson could dominate scoring wise so say 15 raw points or so but when you look at Buddy in a similar role. Whewwwww … Plus they gave up cousins for him so they will always give him the green light to be aggressive. Higher potential I think down the road as well (over next couple years).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).