7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

Ben Simmons at less than 5% ownership since he’s burnt people lately going for 50 tonight

Courtney Lee is too cheap at 4100, good chance at 30+ tonight

Taj gibson with Dieng out with a good chance for 35+

• osuryanf

@KATburger said...

hmmm… opens word pad… Ricky Rubio… 11/13/2017

Yes, also write down:

Redick @ LAC tonight

Temple @ WAS

Shumpert + J.R. Smith @ NYK

Nurkic vs. Denver

Speights at GSW

I’m sure there are many others.

• bfwl3434

So many options around 4500-4800 DK for utility. KCP, Murray, Redick, Morris all in play and i can’t make up my mind.

• Whacko

@gillio said...

Ben Simmons at less than 5% ownership since he’s burnt people lately

Was that just a random thought thrown out there???

5% in WHAT format???

• osuryanf

@Whacko said...

Atleast the news is starting to trickle in, curious if Curry is going to remain questionable tonight.

Line AND O/U have both been dropping so it seems like Vegas is thinking he won’t play.

• nloc

Should you put more weight into vegas favorite or spread?

• TeamTarek

@nloc said...

Should you put more weight into vegas favorite or spread?

what u mean?

• gillio

@Whacko said...

Was that just a random thought thrown out there???

5% in WHAT format???

Just a guess. Nobody’s mentioned him, there’s a lot of good plays around his price, he’s burnt people his last two games.

• biardo6

Ok is Gobert OUT?

• nloc

@TeamTarek said...

what u mean?

Should you select players more based on vegas favorite or their spread

• osuryanf

@biardo6 said...

Link

Yes, for 4-6 weeks.

• brentbb

Everybody is missing a great play tonight.Think about it gobert out the coach talking about feeding his big man more.Who is guarding kat tonight? Priced at 8600 he is in a great position.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

I get being different from the group but Favors is good…. Actually if you check his numbers last year when playing minutes he produces double double… Also did it to Wolves last year…. 18pts 12 rebounds coming tonight.

I like paying up on FD mostly …again it’s the approach i take with my cash/gpp entries… When i look lower i’m on Jae Crowder. With lebron looking to share the ball more he’s useful around the perimeter should be able to get in the on offensive rebound category and w/ Rose out he’ll see north of 30 minutes across multiple positions going against starters and subs. Favors being stretched away from the basket is going to be difficult a little. Towns shot attempts from outside the paint are on a rise year over year basis. Just think the big kat hits him hard on the pump fake and blows past him with his speed (he’s actually quick) or If favors show’s he’s staying down and flat footed he’ll rise over him and shoot. Either way I don’t see him in position to scoop a lot of them up tonight.. When he comes from behind towns there’s a body like Taj to box him out for some put backs on at the rim misses… I just don’t see it…. This isn’t Favors of 5 years ago where he can just leap frog over whomever’s trying to box him out.

My take…. lol… 8:25 Central time the board explodes “Told you Favors or no cash” because he’ll have an ok start with butler matched up with mitchell and teague with rubio leaving them not a lot of options offensively besides Joe Ingles and Derrick Favors and at 10:25 central thread implodes asking why they picked someone from utah.

Play today on utah for me… if i was looking at them would be Joe Ingles with all the Favor’s talk… Wiggins math up would favor him well … Andrew Wiggins likes to cheat down low and assist in the paint and leave his primary duty … Running to the open shooter with a hand up is very common for him (needs to stop)

Taj Gibson another guy i offered up in the blog alongside Jae Crowder as good value today. I like them in there spots better than favors thats all. People are just forgetting how poor BKN is as a team i think.

• jglumsic

@nloc said...

Should you select players more based on vegas favorite or their spread

Spread relates more to if it will be a blowout or not. Who wins a game doesnt determine too much for playing dfs besides just the fact that usually players on a winning team should score more pts.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

With Gorgui Dieng doubtful brought myself down to 66% Porzingis, Will go Taj > Crowder and increased my AD exposure from 33% to 66% dropping Otto Porter Jr out of the mix completely and used those savings for more AD

• buzzkilloton

@gillio said...

Ben Simmons at less than 5% ownership since he’s burnt people lately going for 50 tonight

Courtney Lee is too cheap at 4100, good chance at 30+ tonight

Taj gibson with Dieng out with a good chance for 35+

Simmons will be between 15-22% on DK. Hes a really popular player. People are smart enough to realize his minutes were down over 6mins each from his average the last 2 games leading to lower FP’s due to foul trouble one game and blowout vs GS.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

In all seriousness, I wish someone had the time/energy to write down each “revenge narrative” posts on here for a certain week or two.. Document them, then write down how that individual player performed that night. I feel like the success rate of these revenge narratives is like, 10%.

“Word pad.. JJ reddick mentioned to many times today”…“starts making dummy lineup in $0 fd to track easier… “

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

“Word pad.. JJ reddick mentioned to many times today”…“starts making dummy lineup in $0 fd to track easier… “

Ha gotta be careful you don’t actually build a competitive lineup.

• tmarohl

@biardo6 said...

Ok is Gobert OUT?

Yes, for about 4-6 weeks.

• Whacko

Tonight we can go so many directions to get to our goal….

Really liking the bargains out there but not going to reach…..

• Whacko

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    20s21 seconds ago
    More
    Eric Bledsoe (knee) a game-time decision Monday.

• HeroFnStatus

Taj or Dario FanDuel GPP? AD is the play today out of everyone IMO.

• tmarohl

Bledsoe now on the injury report for tonight.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

Favors 4,600 DK and double double is prly over a 80% chance of that happening I’ll take that every day of the week. I just cant fade that if everyone has him o-well we all starting out with 30+ pts.

I’ll take the unders on that.

• colb24

@KATburger said...

I like paying up on FD mostly …again it’s the approach i take with my cash/gpp entries… When i look lower i’m on Jae Crowder. With lebron looking to share the ball more he’s useful around the perimeter should be able to get in the on offensive rebound category and w/ Rose out he’ll see north of 30 minutes across multiple positions going against starters and subs. Favors being stretched away from the basket is going to be difficult a little. Towns shot attempts from outside the paint are on a rise year over year basis. Just think the big kat hits him hard on the pump fake and blows past him with his speed (he’s actually quick) or If favors show’s he’s staying down and flat footed he’ll rise over him and shoot. Either way I don’t see him in position to scoop a lot of them up tonight.. When he comes from behind towns there’s a body like Taj to box him out for some put backs on at the rim misses… I just don’t see it…. This isn’t Favors of 5 years ago where he can just leap frog over whomever’s trying to box him out.

My take…. lol… 8:25 Central time the board explodes “Told you Favors or no cash” because he’ll have an ok start with butler matched up with mitchell and teague with rubio leaving them not a lot of options offensively besides Joe Ingles and Derrick Favors and at 10:25 central thread implodes asking why they picked someone from utah.

Play today on utah for me… if i was looking at them would be Joe Ingles with all the Favor’s talk… Wiggins math up would favor him well … Andrew Wiggins likes to cheat down low and assist in the paint and leave his primary duty … Running to the open shooter with a hand up is very common for him (needs to stop)

Taj Gibson another guy i offered up in the blog alongside Jae Crowder as good value today. I like them in there spots better than favors thats all. People are just forgetting how poor BKN is as a team i think.

To me BKN has nothing to do with it…. Last year I remember using him and hes a double double with minutes. Both games last year VS Wolves he performed fine, one game looks lopsided the other Jazz won. He also has surprisingly quick feet laterally for a big…. He also still dunks on a lot of people. He can for sure score the ball… now take away Gobert the rebounds go somewhere and I would be willing to bet hes over 10rbs tonight…. Now with crowder he looks so uncomfortable with the Cavs its gross to watch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).