7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

The main thing with Derrick Favors that i want to remind people of is it was with a very very weak BKN frontcourt. It was a perfect time for the Rudy Gobert injury imo if you were waiting for a reason to play him. I just feel like his match up then was playable and today is a little less.

Dude shhhhhh, if people want to play favors let them play favors lol

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Bledsoe now on the injury report for tonight.

Rats! Had him paired with ABC in one LU.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Bigcountry4426 said...

TJ Warren or Otto Porter??????????

• Whacko

We need news on Gary Harris, he’s still remains Questionable

• buzzkilloton

I love Jokic and Simmons tonight both are underpriced still.

The guy im having trouble with is Porzingis. I’ve been on him every slate from the beginning hes much improved this season and i love watching him. I’ve been saying all year hes a 10k player but now hes about 10k. I dont think theirs much meat left on the bone at this point. I’m still going to run him a bit tonight but yeah think the ride is over.

• DirkDigglerz

So Bledsoe questionable.. Middleton could be interesting pivot to TJ Warren

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

The way I see it is it’s gonna either a balance or a star who’ll go for 70 or 80 night that will break the slate.. gotta cover all the bases

agree

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

Yes, also write down:

Redick @ LAC tonight

Temple @ WAS

Shumpert + J.R. Smith @ NYK

Nurkic vs. Denver

Speights at GSW

I’m sure there are many others.

got them.. going to make dummy lineup with them and then scan through for some more… thank you!!! you made that relatively easy lol :)

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

So Bledsoe questionable.. Middleton could be interesting pivot to TJ Warren

If Bledsoe is ruled out, I will absolutely have Middleton exposure. I watched Bledsoe’s first game and Middleton was kinda lost in the mix. Without Bledsoe, that usage should come back.

• colb24

@frugal said...

If Bledsoe is ruled out, I will absolutely have Middleton exposure. I watched Bledsoe’s first game and Middleton was kinda lost in the mix. Without Bledsoe, that usage should come back.

I agree with you both… great call .

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Whacko said...

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    20s21 seconds ago
    More
    Eric Bledsoe (knee) a game-time decision Monday.

Kris middleton could be in play again here…

• NarrowJ

Don’t understand the concern about Cousins and turnovers. His usage rate is that of a stud guard (think Harden, Westbrook, etc). Has had multiple games with 6 or 8 turnovers and still had 65-75 DK. Some turnovers are not going to stop him from hitting value. I’d probably actually be rooting for some turnovers in this spot, if anything, to help keep ATL in the game.

• frugal

Ulis starting. Huh…

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Blake Griffin took 27 shots against the Peli’s. Damn.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

To me BKN has nothing to do with it…. Last year I remember using him and hes a double double with minutes. Both games last year VS Wolves he performed fine, one game looks lopsided the other Jazz won. He also has surprisingly quick feet laterally for a big…. He also still dunks on a lot of people. He can for sure score the ball… now take away Gobert the rebounds go somewhere and I would be willing to bet hes over 10rbs tonight…. Now with crowder he looks so uncomfortable with the Cavs its gross to watch.

Last year starters for wolves were Gorgi and Towns… little smaller body and Taj Gibson.. believe it or not (scan pioneerpress articles) or you tube wolves game announcers … Has been given a green light to shoot open three point shots (not saying he’ll make them) .. but i just cant game script a repeat performance from favors today, thats all…

Lol @apeterson8809 … haha i got ya i’m off the favors talk lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@NarrowJ said...

Don’t understand the concern about Cousins and turnovers. His usage rate is that of a stud guard (think Harden, Westbrook, etc). Has had multiple games with 6 or 8 turnovers and still had 65-75 DK. Some turnovers are not going to stop him from hitting value. I’d probably actually be rooting for some turnovers in this spot, if anything, to help keep ATL in the game.

Like i said odds of him destroying your lineup very limited. Today’s match up and scenarios I see just favors AD for cheaper on FD. I’m just pointing out trends with him/turnovers/frustration/aggressive defender’s that leads me to that conclusion. And at the C spot I see alot of value tonight.

• bjacksonibew

I don’t think anyone has mentioned Embiid yet for DK 7900 he’s under priced with 60 pt. Upside

• jglumsic

@frugal said...

Ulis starting. Huh…

Source? Surprised hes starting over mike james figured james would matchup better with lonzo

• tmarohl

Curry missed shootaround and got treatment instead.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

Ulis starting. Huh…

Is that better for Ball?

• tmarohl

@FantasyLabsNBA
    3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Status note: Eric Bledsoe (knee) went through shootaround Monday; appears on track to play.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

hehe i said favors… whoever has fantasylabs going i bet that projected ownership has been climbing all day long lol

• Whacko

I really wish DK had viable LATE swap GPPs,

Would love to tweak as I go so I don’t get burned from last minute reports AFTER lock.

• tmarohl

@jglumsic said...

Source? Surprised hes starting over mike james figured james would matchup better with lonzo

@FantasyLabsNBA
    13m13 minutes ago
    More
    Lineup note: Suns will start Ulis, Booker, Warren, Chriss, Chandler on Monday.

• frugal

@KATburger said...

Last year starters for wolves were Gorgi and Towns… little smaller body and Taj Gibson.. believe it or not (scan pioneerpress articles) or you tube wolves game announcers … Has been given a green light to shoot open three point shots (not saying he’ll make them) .. but i just cant game script a repeat performance from favors today, thats all…

Lol @apeterson8809 … haha i got ya i’m off the favors talk lol

Well, if you see Favors as a bust tonight you probably should fade that game entirely. If Favors doesn’t have a solid game tonight that game should be over by the half. Favors already had a 16/4 game in 28 minutes against Taj. With 4-6 more minutes with a little usage and rebounding bump, I’ll take my chances.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).