7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

I’m on board with you .Let others fade just due to ownership

I’m not on it because of ownership. I dont like the match up for him. Bottom line and again he’s expensive… People just say play favors, play favors… then a few post later there talking about DK … so yea.. i’ve said if favors was lower on FD he’d be worth consideration … he’s 5400$ on the site where people are saying there’s better options. With guys like millsap barely over 7k… Aaron Gordon only 7700 there’s people in better spots… for FD than Derrick… but i’m done talking about him… Derrick Favors needs a 18-9-3 stat line tonight to hit 6x on FD and i’m not seeing it what so ever. Not with the player vs player match ups across the board…

just my opinion but i’m done talking about him. if he goes for 40+ on FD than feel free to rub it in my face but I’m just eyeing better talent, better match ups and better value… and then the ownership to differentiate.

• soli0807

Towns or Jokic tonight and why? Keep going back and forth.

• mikezaw

Anyone else having difficulty using their tickets?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

But i’m changing subject for myself personally. I can win without him lol. 9 game slate

But i know everyones probably seen it but via BBM
    Stephen Curry “Questionable Monday vs ORL (thigh contusion)
    Curry sat out shootaround to get treatment. He remains questionable Monday vs ORL. Some reporters are speculating that Curry is closer to doubtful Monday because the team called up Quinn Cook for added depth, but that may be purely a precautionary move.”

• gillio

DeAndre a lock vs 76ers at 6700 on DK

• hangtime28

After having Kanter in too many lineups, I found a reason to fade him. Joakim Noah returns today lol. Although he probably won’t get a lot of run, it is enough for me to get away from Kanter and his insecure minutes.

• SISguys

For those having trouble accessing your tickets through the app on your phone, just use your safari and go to DraftKings.com. Sign in, hit the bell notification in the top right and there will be a tab to redeem your ticket there.

• hcassidy

@mikezaw said...

Anyone else having difficulty using their tickets?

Looks like has to be done through a computer, there is no redeem ticket link on the app when you go to my tickets.

• TicketRaven

got 5 free tickets from DK’s – one per night to use

Showing 5 Tickets*
    Ticket NameQuantityExpires On
    $15K NBA Pick’Em Free Contest (11/14)111/14/2017REDEEM$20K NBA Free Contest (11/15)111/15/2017REDEEM$10K NHL Free Contest (11/16)111/16/2017REDEEM$25K NBA Free Contest (11/17)111/17/2017REDEEM

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 said...

After having Kanter in too many lineups, I found a reason to fade him. Joakim Noah returns today lol. Although he probably won’t get a lot of run, it is enough for me to get away from Kanter and his insecure minutes.

Kanter cant guard love or Jae crowder… that’s why i’m fading him. There projected lineup makes 0 sense**(oops) … just my thoughts though.

• jglumsic

@hangtime28 said...

Just a friendly reminder if you are considering playing Noah lol. Don’t do it

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

Kanter cant guard love or Jae crowder… that’s why i’m fading him. There projected lineup makes 0 since … just my thoughts though.

But i touched on joakim and the fact the matchups dont fit in the blog.

• Jaseboyhyde

Hey KATburger, sent you a PM

• biardo6

Who do you guys think is the chalk cash PG?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@biardo6 said...

Who do you guys think is the chalk cash PG?

lonzo

• tmarohl

@Dfspacman said...

HAS anyone else been able to access the free NBA ticket draftkings gave, just got the notification haven’t been able to get into it..

Yes, follow the instructions I posted above.

• biardo6

@elving188 said...

lonzo

Thanks man. I had him in, but I was hesitant.

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

lonzo

or could possibly pay up for Simmons since he is PG eligible on DK. For cash wouldn’t be a bad play.

• Bsavoy08

I’m not paying up for pg there’s value there

• KindGuy

LOL

All I played was a freeroll on Saturday and I still get tickets? Haha

Redeemed that shit ASAP

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Bsavoy08 said...

I’m not paying up for pg there’s value there

Value that’s gonna drop a 25 burger lol

• biardo6

I just want to reiterate that I was NOT referring to KAT yesterday! Lol. The person I was referring to was a douchebag. KAT is a very intelligent and helpful asset to us.

• biardo6

Simmons has been my go to almost every time he’s on a slate. Sub 10K… I am always in. FD is all I play btw.

• gausman7

@dcsports21 said...

Too bad his account isn’t linked

For what it’s worth…apeterson is legit…dude won a major GPP in the past couple weeks and proved it. 99% of the time an unlinked acct is indicative of a bullshit artist but dude actually earned his stripes

• jglumsic

@biardo6 said...

Simmons has been my go to almost every time he’s on a slate. Sub 10K… I am always in. FD is all I play btw.

True true just wanted to throw that out there but obviously different for you since you play FD def Lonzo in that case. But yea Simmons is priced down still cause he had some sub par games. But He has to be in play until they raise his price on DK at 8.5 with a ceiling of like 70+ its hard to pass on that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).