7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

yea man NFL my single bullet was dud for sure haha. And I don’t know man. Phoenix has youth. I can’t wait to play Tyler Ullis in a starting spot again. He killed it the last third of the year last year. I think he should be starting over Mike James (an older rookie like 26 or something like that? two way contract) He’s good but Tyler gave you alot last year. Has all around game. and Clarkson could dominate scoring wise so say 15 raw points or so but when you look at Buddy in a similar role. Whewwwww … Plus they gave up cousins for him so they will always give him the green light to be aggressive. Higher potential I think down the road as well (over next couple years).

Yep. Clarkson is so scoring dependent makes me uneasy lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bangthedrummond said...

Rubio!! You know why

Naw man.. not against teague.. wait for the blog to post.. i didn’t touch on them bet recommended teague as a “High Risk Recommendation” … Jimmy butler going to shut donovan mitchell down… rudy gobert is gone for awhile … his assist totals will be down tonight especially… but in the future as well…tonight more so with buckets shutting down the most willing scorer on the team.

and about Devin booker… i touched on this to. 7400 on FD … he’s going to be high owned… we all know why… recency bias… and then his last performance against LAL… but people won’t look to see that KCP was gone, and that laker squad as grown since those first couple games… Fade the booker…..fade the mitchell tonight imo

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Teague use to lock him down whenever we squared up with ATL to. It’s a risky low owned narrative that if it hits can get you paid… lol but nope… i’ve seen rubio way to much to trust him today lmao.

• bangthedrummond

You gotta listen to the morning grind. Dude is sauced hahaha. He’s doing the philly/clipper game and all of the sudden thinks it’s the eagles and says Celek and Goodwin are good plays lmao

Seem like a one-stud night to you guys? Lebron? ABC? Who’s going to play Nurk tonight vs. his old team?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@bangthedrummond said...

You gotta listen to the morning grind. Dude is sauced hahaha. He’s doing the philly/clipper game and all of the sudden thinks it’s the eagles and says Celek and Goodwin are good plays lmao

Seem like a one-stud night to you guys? Lebron? ABC? Who’s going to play Nurk tonight vs. his old team?

I MIGHT go with LeBron by the time lock comes around. But at the moment the highest I’m paying for in my current builds is Porzingis.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bangthedrummond said...

I have a triple stud lineup .. ABC/AD/Porzingis… have a double stud… ABC/Porzingis .. (yea he’s officially a stud) and then a balanced lineup with no over 10k with Nikola Jokic and Kristaps Porzingis.

Faded Lebron James today.. i don’t like how passive he is when he’s running the point guard. Turnovers have been high. Just don’t like him tonight…

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

lmao. Just finished the morning grind. Yeah, siege was messed up. I was laughing my balls off when he started talking about NFL and defenses. Classic stuff. He needs to go back and listen to it himself today sometime

• bangthedrummond

Lots of revenge spots today. Redick, Nurkic, Rubio, Mo Buckets. And the Ntilikina thing.. I agree Rubio isn’t a good play after thinking about it, but I think these guys deserve a spot on my .25 lineup lol. I do believe in the revenge narratives, especially the maiden voyage.

KAT still waiting for your blog to show up. I sent you a PM with a build question.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Me on Saturday; ‘Lonzo ball is an incredible tournament today’
    DK; Oh Hey AP, good call on Lonzo, but we decided to take a big dump right on your face and cancel the tournaments

Me today; Lonzo vs suns plus a price & chalk hike. . . probably a fade. . . sigh. . .

• KindGuy

I had a dream that Jusuf Nurkic had like 200 receiving yards…. do with that what you will……

• kharpen144

Whats the deal with John Henson? Grinders is extremely high on him tonight. Can someone make me understand.

• TeamTarek

@kharpen144 said...

Whats the deal with John Henson? Grinders is extremely high on him tonight. Can someone make me understand.

starter (no monroe anymore) who plays 30+ min for only 4,5 .. he should average x5 with upside to x8 BUT ye today is a very tough MU vs MEM

• KindGuy

Didn’t Rubio already get “revenge”. He faced off against the Wolves in Minnesota and lost.

Or does the revenge narrative always include the 2nd leg?

• kharpen144

I’m thinking of going extremely top heavy with a “Porz, LBJ, and Cousins” build. That being said, trying to fill the last roster spot. KCP or Clarkson?

• Cotycron30

I was under the impression that revenge only counts if you are on your ex’s court.

::inserts JJ reddick into lineup::

• kharpen144

Thank you, yeah I cant bring myself to pencil him in tonight, going to skip over him.

• jglumsic

Definitely feels like a Big AD night. Think im stacking him with KP. ANd definitely all over the JJ revenge game lol. Liking Gasol a ton too against those weak Centers on the Bucks. Now just gotta find that value to piece in lol

• monarch

Ntkilina was already a good play before Bron spouted off.

I’m currently fading Porz and THJ, they both went off in CLE and they will carry high ownership. I think the Cavs win tonight because they won’t lose twice to these Knicks. If that happens then I don’t see how those two return 6x at their prices

• DirkDigglerz

Man I want to make a lineup of all shooting guards… LMAO all seems to be in a good spot JJ Reddick Lou Williams Donovan Mitchell Jonathan Simmons Jamal Murray Will Barton Gonna have TJ Warren as lock at SF its either you go KD or Lebron or go mid tier with Warren.. gonna have some Draymond Green Paul Millsap Kevin Love Nikola Jokic Jusuf Nurkic Blake Griffin in the Mix.. maybe throw is some Chriss as punt. Of Course can’t forget Favors too

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

I had a dream that Jusuf Nurkic had like 200 receiving yards…. do with that what you will……

It was so weird. I was looking at an NFL box score for a Saints game (I stacked them yesterday) and Nurkic was going off. Brees was his quarterback and had like 435 yards and I think 4 TDs. So weird.

• RogueGrinder

@elving188 said...

Marc Gasol @ 7.2k vs a Bucks team who gets dominated by the C position. 5x easy! But of course the upside is there for 7x as well.

Sefolosha should ball out again with Gobert out. Maybe he draws Jimmy D, which is respectable. But Wiggins could be on him as well, which isn’t that much of a worry. He should still exceed value at only 3.7k.

Favors at 4.6k should be money against KAT D. Not worried there myself.

Only worry in the above are pace of play. But should be okay for excellent value spots.

AD/Boogie vs ATL. Nuff said.

I doubt I’ll go to the ATL bigs since they’ll be guarding the former. But nevertheless I’m sure they’ll find some success as long as they can stay out of foul trouble.

LeBron should eat at NY. Lee? McDermott? Whoever else. I’ll take LeBron here.

Revenge spot for Redick should be real after coach said he was BEGGING to stay in LA. Should be interesting to see if they feed him the ball more here. And of course as always I like Simmons but I’ll have limited exposure due to Blake probably guarding him and we’ll keep an eye out to see if Beverly is back as well. Lou should be a solid value if he can get the same amount of minutes.

Going back to the well with Fournier/Gordon vs GS with a massive total at 232 and on the other side of the ball Durant. Obviously a hugely stackable game. Let’s hope it can stay close. Don’t need another blowout here!

Same goes with PHX/LAL at a total of around 227. Just a matter of getting the combos down right of course.

WSH vs SAC may have to worry about a blowout here but if it can stay close should be a game where Gortat double doubles easily and at only 5.2k. Fantastic value. But he hasn’t been taking a lot of shots But should still crack 30 imo and will be much lesser owned than a John Collins or Dewayne Dedmon. Understandable with Wall, Porter, Beal & Morris also being back. You can make a case for all these guys and would be a good game stack or maybe just load up on a Beal/Morris. Plenty of ways to go about it but seems to be a lot of goodness here fantasy wise if it can stay close.

Didn’t get to everyone of course but I’m hesitant on ABC should be a great spot and he’s matchup proof, yeah. But a low total at just one 200 doesn’t inspire confidence. I doubt I’ll personally go there at 10.8k i think i’d rather just pay up for Boogie/AD at only $500 and $200 more, respectively.

Anyway those are just a bit of my thoughts early. And need to deep an eye out for injuries, etc.

I’m off of Simmons for now, atleast with Saric in the starting lineup. They seem to have scaled back his minutes the last two games. Until they bump minutes up, price comes down or it is a great matchup, I won’t roster.

• monarch

Austin Rivers still a good cash play with Pat Bev out?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@bangthedrummond said...

Lots of revenge spots today. Redick, Nurkic, Rubio, Mo Buckets. And the Ntilikina thing.. I agree Rubio isn’t a good play after thinking about it, but I think these guys deserve a spot on my .25 lineup lol. I do believe in the revenge narratives, especially the maiden voyage.

KAT still waiting for your blog to show up. I sent you a PM with a build question.

Hey sorry had to drop the kiddo off at school. I’ll check your DM now.

Blog is published for today folks i’ll scan through the thread here in a little bit. Coffee time lol

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-plays-fades-for-11-13-2017-2185846

• RogueGrinder

@jglumsic said...

Definitely feels like a Big AD night. Think im stacking him with KP. ANd definitely all over the JJ revenge game lol. Liking Gasol a ton too against those weak Centers on the Bucks. Now just gotta find that value to piece in lol

Who guard KP last game when they played?

• RogueGrinder

@apeterson8809 said...

Me on Saturday; ‘Lonzo ball is an incredible tournament today’
    DK; Oh Hey AP, good call on Lonzo, but we decided to take a big dump right on your face and cancel the tournaments

Me today; Lonzo vs suns plus a price & chalk hike. . . probably a fade. . . sigh. . .

Sometimes I eat the chalk. Was thinking the same thing, but against Tyler Ulis though?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).