7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@apeterson8809 said...

Someone help me recreate this line up from Saturday tonight; I’m in complete DK revenge mode.

Mitchell 35, Harden 58.5, M Morris 28.5, D Favors 46, J Henson 18, L Ball 70, K Love 57, D Smith JR 46 for 359 dk pts

yeah, would have been my best cash of the year so far. had Ball, T evans, Favors, D smith, Barnes and 3 others. really upset at that

• bigkino217

@gaelicgirl said...

I’ll be shocked if he plays. Think Kerr will keep him out for rest even if the contusion isn’t bad + Quinn Cook called up + Iggy probable + bench is so deep GSW can win this game handily without Steph.

yea kerr already rested KD with an injury he could have easily played through. seems like he’ll be using minor injuries as excuses to rest guys this year.

• draggin49

KAT my bad , I didn’t realize you were referencing fanduel price on Favors . On dk he’s still only 4600 and if he gets similar mins I gotta plug him in and differentiate my lineup elsewhere.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@circadudexl said...

All the Rubio, Barton. And let’s not forget nurkic dropped a 60 burger on Denver last year

lol mo speights… jr smith, reddick, temple, shumpert.. had to make three dummies to fit them on cause the positions on FD … SG dominant revenge night lol

• 7klub06

Who the most talked player in here today. 20 pages tooo many to read lol. What’s the chaaaaaaaalkiest game tonight

I know one thing locking in Tyreke Evans again.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

KAT my bad , I didn’t realize you were referencing fanduel price on Favors . On dk he’s still only 4600 and if he gets similar mins I gotta plug him in and differentiate my lineup elsewhere.

Yea for sure if i was over there at that price i’d swarm on him probably. All good man I’m catching on kinda to whos DK and FD.

Cash he’s probable the safest plug n go of the night on both for most on both sites. But more so on DK absolutely have to have him somewhere.

• KindGuy

RIP Knicks

https://twitter.com/cavs/status/930197200059150336

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Who the most talked player in here today. 20 pages tooo many to read lol. What’s the chaaaaaaaalkiest game tonight

I know one thing locking in Tyreke Evans again.

Yea that memphis second unit man.. there nice… and uh huh.. hahahaha i dont want to say his name.. lol let some one else haha

• NoLimits0

@kps3205s said...

@NoLimits0 was replying to Apeterson8809:

@apeterson8809 said…

I wonder what they will give me to replace my 359 point line up I had in the $44 & in the $8 tournament. Probably nothing, at least I can bitch about it

Yea to Dcsports who quoted my post.

I was taking about apeterson. He took down a GPP a few weeks ago. Not sure if his profile is linked or not but I know he def did since I export the csv every night. That’s how I can tell who the max entry guys were on.

If DK didn’t cancel he might have gotten another top 10 which is sick because 90% of max entry guys this year do not have two top 10s in the 8 or the 33/44 dollar tournaments.

So yea he’s pretty good.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

RIP Knicks

Que es esto????

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

RIP Knicks

Lol they do look a little … serious there..

• KindGuy

@KATburger said...

Lol they do look a little … serious there..

You see that swagger and the way they’re walking??? They look confident!

• Youngbandit09

Jokic or Embiid ?

• draggin49

I think this NY/Cavs game is gonna be the battle of no defense lol. Hard to not lock in THJ / HAMzingis. I refuse to get fucked over anymore by Hornacek and his random big man rotations.
    I think the Cavs offense shows up for this one and it stays close because of primarily LBJ /love . As poor as their defense is they will have to produce a ton on the offensive side

• 7klub06

@KATburger said...

Yea that memphis second unit man.. there nice… and uh huh.. hahahaha i dont want to say his name.. lol let some one else haha

Ahhhhhh ya can tell lol

• Dakotasbest

I keep making lineups I like and end up with $3000. Does anyone have a suggestion at this price level besides speights? I have him plugged in already.

• draggin49

Anyone on here follow lakers closely ? Or maybe have some insight lineup wise. The guy I wanted to maybe use was Kuzma. Is he likely to get heavy min or is this a matchup where they’d use randle more due to matchup?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

You see that swagger and the way they’re walking??? They look confident!

I saw that bounce in his step as he came in camera sight lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Ahhhhhh ya can tell lol

i dont wanna do anyone any.. favors … lol

• buzzkilloton

Damn it now that Durants going to be chalky i need to change some lineups to not killed by him later. I dont even want to play him but i need some exposure if hes going to be played as highly as expected.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dakotasbest said...

I keep making lineups I like and end up with $3000. Does anyone have a suggestion at this price level besides speights? I have him plugged in already.

Just glanced over to DK .. i’m assuming there.. only other guy i see at C is really udoh… risky but risk=reward right?

• ASalvaro

Tyler Useless starting for the Suns

• bradmcgee

Help with SG I’m fan duel tonight? Shumpert / Booker ir Reddick / Lou Williams?

• biardo6

How many minutes has Ulis been getting? He fits into my model, but I know nothing about him.

• ASalvaro

@biardo6 said...

How many minutes has Ulis been getting? He fits into my model, but I know nothing about him.

I used him he’s cheap enough and hopefully gets some minutes..depends how much in the doghouse James is lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).