7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bucksbasketball85

Went triple G tonight. Giannis, Glass, and Gasol. Hoping for 210 combines from those 3! Lol

• mothership

Can’t make heads or tails of this slate. Feels like there are a dozen different ways it could develop, but heavy a few variations of CLV-NY and LAL-PHO games.

• Kamais_Ookin

GL everyone!

• kps3205s

Good Luck to everyone tonight. Decided to spend $1.25 on DK for 1 LU of names of players mentioned on here throughout the day for various s on DK given by people on here. My 2 others are in the same 2 contests and the $3 contest also.

Introducing the RG all mention team which will be under kp3205s on DK:

Lonzo, Reddick, Lee, Favors, Gasol, Love, Porzingis and I added E’Twaun Moore for who knows what reason. Only had $4900 left so I left $900 on the table after picking him.

• Kamais_Ookin

Buddy Hield less than 2% owned I’m surging.

• pbr713

Heild 1% in $8 dk I like it

• pbr713

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Buddy Hield less than 2% owned I’m surging.

Haha just said the same thing

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I also went 100% on not one, not two, but three players. I normally don’t do that, but I don’t care tonight.

• Whacko

I’m hoping Gasol goes nuts.

• Kamais_Ookin

@pbr713 said...

Haha just said the same thing

FeelsGoodMan. GL!

• futoo

Who Benefits more if curry is out,klay or Draymond?

• buzzkilloton

Couldnt help myself but lock the chalk Favors today when i seen his prop was 16.5 8.5 just cant pass up that at the price he is on DK. I’m for sure on some guys the experts arent on as much so hopefully those picks work out and i gain edge that way.

• Jdeac

Just got home from work (late of course) no time to adjust lineups, have my lineup set from 6:30 this morning. KP highest $ player… at least is it’s only $30 ๐Ÿ˜‚

• jjpk

@futoo said...

Who Benefits more if curry is out,klay or Draymond?

Klay. But the runaway usage winner when Curry sits is KD.

• Dirt_Lavert

This first game is going off

• hcassidy

My Kings punts don’t work if Washington continues to be lazy, need a bit of enthusiasm

• Lathum

Jesus Christ Gortat is a fucking statue out there

• Dirt_Lavert

If I was a big time player I’d be sweating right now with 0 exposure to this first game. Randolph going HAM.

I kinda chalked this up as a Wiz win with no problems. This team really does just not play D.

• Whacko

10 more mins till I can see how Chalky Bron is….

• Steroid

Zach Randolph wore his #MAGA hat

• hcassidy

@Lathum said...

Jesus Christ Gortat is a fucking statue out there

I played him last week in a great spot to get like 12.75 DK points it was abysmal

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Dfspacman said...

Euro NBA league now on draftkings

lol i just saw that.. love how they have alexey schved (former wolf) making 49 freethrows and attempted 37 1.324 … lol didn’t know you could shoot more than 1.000 carry the decimal equals 100% .. they have it as 132% ;) .. do your own research until they get that fixed.. and only the freebies

• colb24

@biardo6 said...

Good luck brother. i’m riding this one with you.

Same to you!

• Lathum

@Steroid said...

Zach Randolph wore his #MAGA hat

I have 33% exposure to Zebo, dude is perpetually underowned and cheap. Have him in a lineup with Kristaps, Boogie, and Lonzo. Some early potential there.

• scott33

@Epignosis said...

I also went 100% on not one, not two, but three players. I normally donโ€™t do that, but I donโ€™t care tonight.

I never go more than 75% on anyone, but I went ahead and went all in on Lonzo. Has huge upside against the Suns tonight. If he busts I’ll be ok with the decision, but I don’t see that happening.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).