7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Those numbers are definitely a bit surprising. Blow-out concern maybe? I dunno. I have Cousins in 1 LU, that’s it. No Glass for me tonight. Tonight feels like a Glass owie night.

ATL winning in the first quarter. I like that.

• LetsCash

I NEVER play Lebron or K Love and I play them both AND….

TOTAL SHIT SHOW!!!!

FML!

• scott33

Love just air balled a lay up, unreal.

• mr_papageorgio

Frank is the only player I have going right now. Would love if he could get to 10 real points plus swipe a few more

• buzzkilloton

Pretty scary that the hawks are winning and im super low on Brow and Boogie today. They may go off now.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@apeterson8809 said...

Two horrible games are currently in progress. If you have zero players in play, from the early games, you are sitting good.

JR Smith for me. I think I’ll be better than good.

• Dirt_Lavert

Hawks bench player comes in and I’m like… Cavanaugh? Who? lol. Never heard of him or Taylor.

Hawks up early too really glad I didn’t go in on Boogie / AD tonight! Wooh!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Alright this is just bad bad basketball… bad… I think Ty Lue needs to change something on this unit to start the second half. I dont have lebron or have… Wade… (not saying he’s the key here and going to drop dimes left and right) But Wade should come into this first unit and distribute the ball, take over those duties… bron after his first half performance and recent performance turning it over should be encouraging it.. imo ….

• Kamais_Ookin

Crowder and Love 2 stumbling clowns.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

This is like NFL yesterday so far.

I guess its good I only have 1 guy going. But I keep playing Collins when dedmon is the better play.

• roach62

@Dirt_Lavert said...

If Frank double doubles with steals good luck winning anything without him

Man I should’ve bought the hype and jumped on that. Didn’t see the Rappaport video calling out LBJ too. Definitely added more fuel to the fire.

i actually have him as my PG on DK…

sounds silly but i saw a possibility of few thins happening; either it was a blowout and hed get run anyways…or, hed be pissed at Lebrons comment and hed play as best as possible in his limited minutes

at 3.8k..and i didnt like many of the “stud” PG for the price..figured why not

• mbyrd75

Frank (We gotta find a better name) already at almost 5x. If he can get to 30 it’ll set up really really nice

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

or calderon for christ sakes

• Beckhams3Fingers

I’m ready to life fade Love’s ass. Then again I said the same thing about Lonzo Ball… until he dropped a 70 burger the other night. Now I’m like

• jadoninc

And i was here thinking NO would blowout the hawks lol. Hi my name is John Snow and I know nothing.

• dbullsfan

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

at least IT3 got in the box score tonight with a tech, they really need him badly.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

porzingis 21.8 FP FD at the half though little improvement…I have a line up with just him.. .and hield going.. .who will see these last 12 minutes maybe… for sure 10 of them…

• blackdirkdiggler

Goddamit rondo! Why u have to come back this game and fuck up the jrue holiday program?? Do me a solid and get two techs, please???

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Zingis with a strong 2nd quarter ill take it.

• keephustlincuz

How is LeGM gonna fix his team? What trades can he make?

• Dirt_Lavert

@roach62 said...

at 3.8k..and i didnt like many of the “stud” PG for the price..figured why not

To my knowledge he is also PG/SG/SF eligible on DK to inflate ownership

sarcastic dk joke groan

• Whacko

Can anyone LOAN me about 15 more points from LOVE…..

• Dfspacman

Shumpert my Value play on Fanduel

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

porzingis 21.8 FP FD at the half though little improvement…I have a line up with just him.. .and hield going.. .who will see these last 12 minutes maybe… for sure 10 of them…

• nickelos85

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yessssss Garry Harris Out Will Barton Millsap Jokic eat eat eat

Already fired up Barton. Was Harris’ shooting shoulder anyway. Worked out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).