7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New York ( 5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 203
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Utah ( 3.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14.5 ) at Golden State ( -14.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at LA Clippers ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

So Balance took it seems to be a trend. Scored 315 not enough for big cash

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

This was one of those nights we’re it was tough to read which chalk to fade.

• tcjr1212

Somehow got to DK 284.75 with the corpse of Jarrett Jack not even hitting 3x. Would have cashed with a smart(er) pick there.

On to tomorrow.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

This was one of those nights we’re it was tough to read which chalk to fade.

faded durant and sefalosha, but payed my own lower owned duds

• chronoxiong

Damn it feels awesome to beast tonight! I crushed all my games and won $8 in the Clutch Shot with a score of 312.90. That lineup shot up the ranks due to me having Covington at low owned percentage. I am so happy I stuck with him as I knew people were going to pick Lebron/Thabo as their SFs. Instead, I pivoted to TJ Warren and Covington which proved to be the right call. Also picked Booker as my main SG and paired him up with Lou Williams which was money. I knew the 5k-7k range SGs were the right plays. Tim Hardaway Jr was in my original dummy lineup but I pivoted him down to Lou Williams. I did not for all that crappy player named Iman Shumpert.

Let’s talk about what I messed up on. Yeah my PGs. I went Ball/Rubio and Rubio sucked the life out of my lineup with 3 fdp. Since I was stuck at work all day, I could not concentrate on editing my lineup. So had I had the chance, I wished I had took Rubio out for Livingston and upgrad my lame Kuzma pick into one of the stud PFs. I should have known you need one of the stud PFs to go higher in winning. Oh well. Happy to beast in all my cash games with the guys I picked.

• Syzltuth

Finally got my first 300 point lu of the season (dk). Finished with 314.75, I only do 1-2 per night (gpp) and nba isn’t my best sport so it’s a struggle for me most nights. Have to admit nba dfs is my favorite of all the sports though. I actually put this one into the 30k freeroll as well and got some of the free cash which was nice. My only regret was not having thj in the lu, even though he was in my 2nd one. Would have finished with a score of 348.

• BmoreClutch

Can’t believe I won all my cash games with Shumpert’s 2.8 FD points.

Put up 330.4 in the And One $25 single entry. Good for 28th and $125. Could have been a lot more if DeAndre Jordan actually showed up.

• ASalvaro

@Syzltuth said...

Finally got my first 300 point lu of the season (dk). Finished with 314.75, I only do 1-2 per night (gpp) and nba isn’t my best sport so it’s a struggle for me most nights. Have to admit nba dfs is my favorite of all the sports though. I actually put this one into the 30k freeroll as well and got some of the free cash which was nice. My only regret was not having thj in the lu, even though he was in my 2nd one. Would have finished with a score of 348.

i make much more money on the NHL than the NBA but i have so much more fun with the NBA even tho i lose a lot more! go figure

• Syzltuth

@ASalvaro said...

i make much more money on the NHL than the NBA but i have so much more fun with the NBA even tho i lose a lot more! go figure

Agreed, nfl is my favorite, I’ll watch any game no matter how bad they are. I rarely watch any nba other than my local team but have a lot more fun playing the dfs aspect of it. Probably because it’s faster paced and is available all week instead of spending all week to blow my load on Sunday, lol

• Dfspacman

An army veteran took down one of the tournament…

• kps3205s

@kps3205s said...

Good Luck to everyone tonight. Decided to spend $1.25 on DK for 1 LU of names of players mentioned on here throughout the day for various s on DK given by people on here. My 2 others are in the same 2 contests and the $3 contest also.

Introducing the RG all mention team which will be under kp3205s on DK:

Lonzo, Reddick, Lee, Favors, Gasol, Love, Porzingis and I added E’Twaun Moore for who knows what reason. Only had $4900 left so I left $900 on the table after picking him.

The life of having a 15 month old teething at this hour.

So yesterday’s RG all mention team I put into 2 contests…$1 and a $.25 contest scored an incredible 218.50 points.

Lee, Favors, Gasol and Moore were the only ones who made 5x or better value.

My 2 other LU’s which were in the $1, $.25 and $3 contests went 311.50 which cashed in all 3 contests with Lonzo Ball the only one not reaching 5x value and 270 which had Lonzo Ball, Julius Randle and Paul Millsap missing 5x or better value, missed by 6 points or less in all 3 of the same contests.

Positive $ night. On to the next one.

• pick6er

That moment when you shut everything down because you weren’t going to cash. Only to realize that Embiid and Lou-Will has your back.

• Jaseboyhyde

Dangit. Scored 303.5 DK with Mudiay’s 3.75.

• clrockny24

is Rubio not a big part of Utah’s lineup or is he just not good in that offense? I had him too, and it seems Mitchell is the better player.

• txdave41

When I started DFS in 2014, I was able to keep my initial $10 deposit going for like 4 months. Now I’m having to redeposit every day. It seems silly to believe in bad luck, but night after night if I dare play anyone multiple times, they burn me to the ground. Last night it was Rubio, Ingram, and Ball. Seems like everyone is able to have a good night but me. I guess I need to focus on consistency instead of matchup again. Butler didn’t have a good matchup and he killed it.

• Lathum

@txdave41 said...

When I started DFS in 2014, I was able to keep my initial $10 deposit going for like 4 months. Now I’m having to redeposit every day. It seems silly to believe in bad luck, but night after night if I dare play anyone multiple times, they burn me to the ground. Last night it was Rubio, Ingram, and Ball. Seems like everyone is able to have a good night but me. I guess I need to focus on consistency instead of matchup again. Butler didn’t have a good matchup and he killed it.

Me too. I used to budget $100 a month with no problem. Now I blow through $500 some months. It’s not an issue, we are fortunate so have an income well into the six figures, I just hate losing I’m playing 50-100 a night so it isn’t terrible, but it’s much harder to maintain a bankroll. I saw a similar trend in online poker. As people get sharper and more tools
    Come out it becomes almost impossible to win. I truly believe it’s goi g to kill the industry at some point.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

11/13/2017

• Ricky Rubio 7500 3.0 = .4x value
    • JJ Redick 5200 18.4 = 3.54x value
    • Mo Speights 3200 22.8 = 7.13x value
    • Iman Shumpert 3200 2.8 = .88 x value
    • JR smith 4100 26.5 = 6.46 x value
    • Nurkic 8400 20.5 = 2.44 x value
    • Garrett Temple 3800 20.0 5.26 x value
    • Will Barton 6100 27.5 = 4.51x value
      Average value for “Revenge Narrative” 11/13/2017 = 3.8275 (3.83xvalue) for fanduel

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

11/13/2017

• Ricky Rubio 7500 3.0 = .4x value
    • JJ Redick 5200 18.4 = 3.54x value
    • Mo Speights 3200 22.8 = 7.13x value
    • Iman Shumpert 3200 2.8 = .88 x value
    • JR smith 4100 26.5 = 6.46 x value
    • Nurkic 8400 20.5 = 2.44 x value
    • Garrett Temple 3800 20.0 5.26 x value
    • Will Barton 6100 27.5 = 4.51x value
      Average value for “Revenge Narrative” 11/13/2017 = 3.8275 (3.83xvalue) for fanduel

LOL the speights revenge narrative was a thing!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

LOL the speights revenge narrative was a thing!

Yea i made three dummy lineups to keep track easier.. plugged them in around my core. One of them got to 277 on FD .. smh with how mudiay treated me and couple more people… i shoulda rolled one out lmao.

• whitepuma

Well I cashed for $1 last night in the NBA despite having zero knowledge lol

If I beat you I hope you feel ashamed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).