NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bodiaz36

Super short slate tonight, hopefully it keeps the scores down. Depressing when you get a 315 on DK and barely cash…As for tonight, I’m starting off with Kemba and Harden and will build around that. Good luck to all!

• Wrx_guy

3 games oh Lordy. Walker vs Sexyton looks juicy

• superjon

Looking at winning LU’s on FD, I’ve noticed that whoever someone decides to run with as their stud, they usually run it back with 1 or 2 players from the opposing team.

But rarely do I see 2 studs from the same game in the winning LU.

So if you’re playing Harden tonight, maybe run it back with Murray or Harris instead of Jokic. Or you can go Jokic/CP3/Gordon

• monarch

Game theory on my part that the Nuggets run a lot of Milsap at the five. Joker and Plumlee will get iso to death by Harden, CP3 and Gordon. Milsap can more effectively switch on to them. Not sure about Lyles, he seems a little clunky defending away from the rim.

• TrustinthePlan

Anyone worth rostering from the GS/ATL game? Yeah I know the game will be over after at halftime, but predicting the junktime players might be the key to winning a gpp tonight.

• Bodiaz36

As far as the GS/ATL game goes, I think guys like Iggy and Jordan Bell are in play for GS, and for the Hawks Huerter and
    Lin could get a lot of run if game becomes lopsided

• Jeddy3

Imagine if the hawks actually kept it close though..

• monarch

Saw where KD and Dray went at each other over KD not getting the ball at the end of the 4th Q. If that’s the case I’d expect the GSW owners to mandate that KD shoots the ball every time down the court tonight.

• BUFUu2

anyone else running harden and durant enough value to make a decent lineup

• aus1032

• Ndepompei

starting out with a sexton/clarkson/nance stack looks so gross

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@aus1032 said...

I see Miles Bridges I play Miles Bridges. I’m biased as an alum but haven’t been disappointed so far…

• TrustinthePlan

@Jeddy3 said...

Imagine if the hawks actually kept it close though..

If the Hawks actually kept it close, the world must be flat. :P

• aus1032

@hautalak said...

I see Miles Bridges I play Miles Bridges. I’m biased as an alum but haven’t been disappointed so far…

Mkg out plus possible blowout, no reason not to play him

• monarch

• Njsum1

@Bodiaz36 said...

Lin could get a lot of run if game becomes lopsided

Seems like the player you want in a blowout.

• DirkDigglerz

Durant all day

• DirkDigglerz

I’m gonna blaze it today all the Blazemore..

• Benf15harp

If running harden, cp3 or both I’d strongly advise to add Capela to make it a duo or trio

• miggs6876

I’m lost on this 3 game slate. Hate it. I know you want raw points…

• upgradetoquestionable

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m gonna blaze it today all the Blazemore..

With ya. Loves playing on the west coast. “Revenge” narrative. Worried after the OT game last night the Warriors turn it on and it’s over early. Thinking the Durant fade.

• DFSToddler

@miggs6876 said...

I’m lost on this 3 game slate. Hate it. I know you want raw points…

I am too, balanced lines look terrible with a bunch of 6-7k guys that could easily bust. Thinking it’s more of a stars/scrubs kind of night.

• upgradetoquestionable

Got 5.7 for the Utility spot on DK. Do I grab Clarkson or Tristan?

• lovpink

@TrustinthePlan said...

If the Hawks actually kept it close, the world must be flat. :P

2nd Half of BTB the hawks play no D but they can score.No Curry Durant and Dray fighting any is possible

• aus1032

Seems like a dray/klay night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).