NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• japapo

Actually, the depressing part would be finishing at 305 and NOT cashing.

• S7ubs

@mtdurham said...

I think I’m gonna start resizing the league contests down to 40.. annoying sweating them to fill up every night lol

You can invite me on FD if you want. Username in my profile here.

• BBWC_10

Just because I like Kevin Durant you omit me from the list? LOL I believe I’ve won a whopping 7.42 cents. Appreciate your efforts bro.

• Njsum1

@wilke7425 said...

Is there not any interest in Trae with fresh legs facing a tired warrior team?

Game stack only, he does nothing in blowouts

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

I mean Jimmy bullies his teammates in practice. So…

The sixers may have just destroyed their process.

Will be fun to watch

Someone should find a way to get CP3, Melo, Butler and Howard on the same team… the Rockets were close

• Njsum1

@keephustlincuz said...

Looks like dedmon won’t be around. That probably means another 5 minutes for len.

Given his price I think he is a nice play.

How’s he gonna play the full 5 when he fouls out in 4? #mathematics 😁

• dominicanpapi

It would help if someone like Draymond got the night off, especially after last night’s spat with KD. I do agree, it doesn’t appear that Trae gets any more minutes in a blowout which is a bit absurd. It’s not like he’s 32 and you gotta rest him for the next game, he’s 20.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

Just because I like Kevin Durant you omit me from the list? LOL I believe I’ve won a whopping 7.42 cents. Appreciate your efforts bro.

Ive got you down $2.58…. won $7.42 and lost $10

• Blink4

Seems like a tough night to differentiate on Yahoo. How do you not start every lineup with Nance/Len, TT/Len, or Nance/TT?

• draggin49

Hmmmmm , is harden worth paying up for gpp? Anyone know how he’s done vs Denver in the past ? If it wasn’t such a small slate I’d have less interest in using him. Klay you completely never know wtf he will do. Although I think he gets more better looks/open 3s with Steph in vs without Steph . Murray matched up with cp3 so not a great matchup . Seems like Sexton is getting the run so it makes me not like Clarkson . Batum just doesn’t seem to have the upside he used to, his good games have been in the 30’s for DK pts.

• mtdurham

@Blink4 said...

Seems like a tough night to differentiate on Yahoo. How do you not start every lineup with Nance/Len, TT/Len, or Nance/TT?

The best way to differentiate on a short slate is not to pick any busts. Most guys will pick at least one, they just cant help themselves.

• IronMonkey415

Those free FanDuel 3 Point contest is hard as hell.

• Blink4

Don’t pick any busts, got it. Thx man!

• hobbes2d

@Unico10 said...

The sixers may have just destroyed their process.

Will be fun to watch

Someone should find a way to get CP3, Melo, Butler and Howard on the same team… the Rockets were close

Definitely think the process is dead. Like I get why they acquired Jimmy but he’s got a lot of mileage and recent injuries that I wouldn’t want to give that dude a max contract he’s about to get. Embiid hasn’t exactly been durable so far in his career either.

• eatmyturf23

@mtdurham said...

The best way to differentiate on a short slate is not to pick any busts. Most guys will pick at least one, they just cant help themselves.

Yep, sometimes you just gotta do it, even though it’s the wrong behavior lol.

• mtdurham

@hobbes2d said...

Definitely think the process is dead.

The NBA killed the “process”.

They didnt want a bunch of Hinkie clones springing up around the league gaming the system and making the on court product look bad…. so they demanded he be fired before he was able to assemble a winner.

Then they installed Bryan colelangelo to trade away the hoard of draft picks, get absolutely nothing in trades for their young prospects, draft a bunch of scrubs, and shamelessly waste the cap room on jared bayless, amir johnson, and jj redick…

Then they set him up to fail with TwitterGate. It was an inside job.

• biardo6

I can get people in the FD tourney… since I am gonna beat all of your asses tonight.

Ok maybe that will work. Always insult to make people more dogmatic. GRRRR

• dotfras

Harden put up 41 on Denver in their only game that was close last year.

• hobbes2d

@mtdurham said...

They didnt want a bunch of Hinkie clones springing up around the league gaming the system and making the on court product look bad…. so they demanded he be fired before he was able to assemble a winner.

Then they installed Bryan colelangelo to trade away the hoard of draft picks, get absolutely nothing in trades for their young prospects, draft a bunch of scrubs, and shamelessly waste the cap room on jared bayless, amir johnson, and jj redick…

For sure I think they encouraged that to get blown up.

• DFSToddler

@mtdurham said...

TRAE is a MUST………. and also LEN will be HIGHLY owned at 4400 D K…

• BBWC_10

@mtdurham said...

Ive got you down $2.58…. won $7.42 and lost $10

Damn I’m under water….

• eatmyturf23

@biardo6 said...

I can get people in the FD tourney… since I am gonna beat all of your asses tonight.

Ok maybe that will work. Always insult to make people more dogmatic. GRRRR

That’s definitely not the most effective use of the word dogmatic, most certainly, strongly and through-and-through!

• mtdurham

@hobbes2d said...

For sure I think they encouraged that to get blown up.

i mean they definitely forced the 76ers to fire Hinkie…. and they definitely installed Coleangelo…. and you saw what his father did after they fired his son….threatened to expose the entire league for all the behind the scenes things over the years….

i was kidding about the twitterGate… that was just him being an idiot… or maybe his wife…. but probably him

• dramos77

Early projections up – will update at 630
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=1939832478

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).