NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hobbes2d

@DFSToddler said...

Not tin foil theory. Colangelo was a plant. Dude runs USA Basketball. He’s a league office mole for sure. Idk how to explain all that drama that got him booted but he was definitely put into place to undue what Hinkie had done.

• mtdurham

I’m listening to Pusicfer all day while I pick a winning lineup. I think I’ve finally figured out how to win. You need In the Zone music. Thats how you keep Alex Len at bay

• hobbes2d

@mtdurham said...

i mean they definitely forced the 76ers to fire Hinkie…. and they definitely installed Coleangelo…. and you saw what his father did after they fired his son….threatened to expose the entire league for all the behind the scenes things over the years….

i was kidding about the twitterGate… that was just him being an idiot… or maybe his wife…. but probably him

Yeah I agree. Definitely was put there on purpose.

• BBWC_10

@Blink4 said...

Don’t pick any busts, got it. Thx man!

If you pick a bust you are done!! I usually do much better on the night slight when there are 2 or 3 games. Usually I score higher on the night slate than my main LU. When I have a cushion in my account I will throw in my late LU in the Main slate. Last night I finished 5th in the pick n roll. It is one of my favorites because its single entry. I was way down in the standings until Lou Williams went nuts in the last quarter and OT. It usually comes down to 2 players.

• mtdurham

@BBWC_10 said...

If you pick a bust you are done!! I usually do much better on the night slight when there are 2 or 3 games. Usually I score higher on the night slate than my main LU. When I have a cushion in my account I will throw in my late LU in the Main slate. Last night I finished 5th in the pick n roll. It is one of my favorites because its single entry. I was way down in the standings until Lou Williams went nuts in the last quarter and OT. It usually comes down to 2 players.

yeah the $12 night turbo PNR is typically one of the easier GPP to cash IMO… 2 games, single entry and the same guys are overowned every night (kuzma, ingram, durant, etc)

• Wooden_Bones

Unless any news breaks, I think I’m set on a LU. Almost the same as my dummy build.

• captainwacky

@mtdurham said...

yeah the $12 night turbo PNR is typically one of the easier GPP to cash IMO… 2 games, single entry and the same guys are overowned every night (kuzma, ingram, durant, etc)

One of these things is currently not like the others… but in general, yes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mtdurham said...

I’m listening to Pusicfer all day while I pick a winning lineup. I think I’ve finally figured out how to win. You need In the Zone music. Thats how you keep Alex Len at bay

Yes. I only build line ups while listening to a mix of Avril Lavigne, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mariah Carey, and Ill Bill mixed with random 90’s 1 hit wonders. Keeps me on my toes.

• hogger67

@biardo6 said...

I can get people in the FD tourney… since I am gonna beat all of your asses tonight.

Ok maybe that will work. Always insult to make people more dogmatic. GRRRR

Be happy to join if there is room, same name as here.

• mattyice522

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. I only build line ups while listening to a mix of Avril Lavigne, Jedi Mind Tricks, Mariah Carey, and Ill Bill mixed with random 90’s 1 hit wonders. Keeps me on my toes.

I listen to co-workers talk to me about work stuff while I am building mines…

• realphipps

I build lineups while listening to self-help audio books.

• TheWolf1113

Wouldn’t mind getting an invite for the FD league especially for this 3 game slate
    Username
    TheWolf1113

• DarthPasta

How much is the buy-in for each league? $1?

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

24 hr loop of right said fred’s I’m too sexy
    Keeps me grounded

• hogger67

While building lineups I listen to my wife talk. Mainly because she never stops. On the plus side, it inspires me to try and win the big contests so I can escape with money she doesn’t even know I have,

• Benf15harp

@hogger67 said...

While building lineups I listen to my wife talk. Mainly because she never stops. On the plus side, it inspires me to try and win the big contests so I can escape with money she doesn’t even know I have,

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

can i interest you in some Lisa Loeb? Not only do i love her but she keeps me from falling in love with any other woman or Mikal Bridges every night

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

the same guys are overowned every night (kuzma, ingram, durant, etc)

• draggin49

Is today random klay 3 point shooting contest ?

• Pandamonious

@mtdurham said...

can i interest you in some Lisa Loeb? Not only do i love her but she keeps me from falling in love with any other woman or Mikal Bridges every night

Yes. Loeb and Natalie Imbruglia are at the top of 90’s 1 hit wonders on the loop.

• Pandamonious

@Benf15harp said...

24 hr loop of right said fred’s I’m too sexy
    Keeps me grounded

Yes. It’s in the 90’s 1-hit loop.

• cdaus8989

Clint Capela 2 games vs Denver last year.
    15.75 DK pts in 27 min
    59.25 DK pts in 29 min.

Edit: Missed another game he got 17fp in 17 min. This was the game where Luc Richard Mbah a Moute recorded a +57 +/-, the best single game +/- in NBA history

• Cocomilk

Song of the Whale mannn

• marvalgames

@cdaus8989 said...

Clint Capela 2 games vs Denver last year.
    15.75 DK pts in 27 min
    59.25 DK pts in 29 min.

Let’s just take the middle. 37.5 tonight

• keephustlincuz

@hogger67 said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).