NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Cleveland ( 6.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

Chipotle does a lot of contrarian things as a way to get advantage, if you look at his style. I’m not sure about youdacao (youcandu haha), can’t remember.

• BBWC_10

@Trappist1 said...

You can beat their 150 LU in a 7-9 game slate as there will be too many variables to cover. They have clear advantage in 2,3,4 game slates with not many variables.

So true, I think he won every multi-entry Tourney, Came in first in the big jam for 100K and the $300 tourney for another 100K. Who knows how much he risks per night?

• Renodog

I have no idea about NBA, but there were some detailed analysis of NFL 2017 and none of the big players were even close to profitable according to these studies. NFL might be more variable than NBA through

• snajuice

Finished 11th in the $1 dribbler, not a large cash only $75 but Ill take it. I love the single Entry tournys

• mtdurham

@Trappist1 said...

You can beat their 150 LU in a 7-9 game slate as there will be too many variables to cover. They have clear advantage in 2,3,4 game slates with not many variables.

its actually easier to beat them on the shorter slates because there arent all that many angles you need to cover… the larger the slate the wilder it gets and thats when its more about permutations than simply identifying the best players that night

• miggs6876

@snajuice said...

Finished 11th in the $1 dribbler, not a large cash only $75 but Ill take it. I love the single Entry tournys

I like that Drubbler too.

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

it’s a lot easier to find a guy to replace Klay (obviously)

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

And it may not be that easy to find a guy with Durant’s exact set of skills

• gaelicgirl

@mtdurham said...

In all honesty they’d probably be better off signing Carmelo.

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

i mean amazingly enough Carmelo was actually better than Demarcus cousins last year…that’s the crazy thing

so it’s not that wild of a take that he might be better than Cousins coming off an achilles injury. hard to say really

Dude, you’re nuts.

• lovpink

@gaelicgirl said...

In all honesty they’d probably be better off signing Carmelo.

Melo is the Sam Bradford of the NBA He’ll get paid millions to destroy teams seasons.

• mbunner23

@mtdurham said...

Terrible opinion.

It’s not like we donm’t have ~5 years of data proving otherwise.

Draymond is no longer a top ~10 player in the NBA, that much is true…. but he’s far from “replaceable”…. it’s a lot easier to find a guy to replace Klay (obviously) han it is to find a defensive centerpiece with playmaking skills like draymond….

And it may not be that easy to find a guy with Durant’s exact set of skills but they’d be fine if they replaced him with a 3 & D guy… i mean they won 73 games with harrison barnes in that role….

Steph Curry is the engine of that team, there is absolutely no question about that. And anyone who doesn’t realize that is either really bad at math, oblivious to basketball, and probably both.

But the “Draymond isn’t that good” takes are beyond silly. I mean for goodness sake guys…just watch the games… he’s still a top ~50 player in the league and plays a role that is exceptionally difficult to find someone with his skillset…

It’s like people havent watched him dominate in the playoffs the past 4 years or something….

Draymond was never a top 10 player in the league and that’s no disrespect to him.

Please shut up with your garbage basketball “knowledge”

• badtrip

I had Jerebko on 6/6 lineups til the Ol’ switch-o-rue leaving one, and picking up 5 Clarks.

No ROSE now? Whole Timberwolf team is “Q” except Towns

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).