• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Agreed I think Siakam smashes and I have to run it back with Dame. Dame should be pissed from last night could see both going nuts tonight.

Like… Portland’s best option is to funnel him towards Whitside. Siakam’s best counter move is designed to get around stationary upright bigs. I’m going to sound dumb later tonight when Siakam is doing nothing perhaps, but I literally cannot see how he doesn’t smash sans injury/foul trouble.

• ghostfacekicker

Do I dare fade Lebron and Harden?

• RipCityRings

@Ace15 said...

I have wayyyy too much Murray and Kuzma lol. If I get popped tonight I’ll probably be done with NBA DFS for a while

According to that article his minutes will go up “after” 10 games. Wouldn’t that mean starting with game 11?

I want to play him because it seems like everyone is going to go stars and scrubs tonight, but that’s a tough play without any real certainty about his minutes.

• captainwacky

@ghostfacekicker said...

Do I dare fade Lebron and Harden?

I’ve done a lot of that despite liking both of them.

• Harbaugh

How many minutes for Kanter?

• JSteele

@RipCityRings said...

According to that article his minutes will go up “after” 10 games. Wouldn’t that mean starting with game 11?

I want to play him because it seems like everyone is going to go stars and scrubs tonight, but that’s a tough play without any real certainty about his minutes.

In theory yes. It’s definitely a spot where he can put up 40-45 like he has been this season though so I think its “relatively” safe with his current minutes limit. It’s just if he increases to 30 he could go over 50.

• shrilla

What kinda minutes will Monk get tonight?

• JSteele

@shrilla said...

What kinda minutes will Monk get tonight?

I’ll guess around 20

• Yeoman

@moosedrool said...

Get a bunch of T Bryant now…

What happens if Boston goes small? I’d rather have Wagner on the court than Bryant in a small-ball game, but maybe that’s just me.

• JSteele

Teague is in

• pn3

@jcotdl said...

hassan gonna play?

he should, was in foul trouble last night and only played in the low 20’s minutes wise.
    had this foot injury listing a couple games now and has played

but if you’re on fd you could play it safe and go with someone else

• captainwacky

@Yeoman said...

What happens if Boston goes small? I’d rather have Wagner on the court than Bryant in a small-ball game, but maybe that’s just me.

It’s possible, but it’s not like Bryant is Marc Gasol and can’t run— if anything, they go small and he just hammers them.

• jcotdl

nvm

• moosedrool

@Yeoman said...

Guarantee Bryant will get his 30+ minutes tonight

• JSteele

Beast play today is FVV. I’m off him, it’s a 3rd in 4 situation for Toronto and I have a hard time playing anybody with big minutes.

• telestraightshooter

Sans House
    Add McLemore
    = Westbrook more productive than Harden

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=16822%2C&off=36029%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=141&opponent=&split=all

• packdog

Who’s with me?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Shilling the blog, one last time!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-picks-11-13-nba-bamboo-brew-and-a-7-game-overview-3196165

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Beast play today is FVV. I’m off him, it’s a 3rd in 4 situation for Toronto and I have a hard time playing anybody with big minutes.

I like FVV too, but 7100 is a hefty price tag.

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Sans House
    Add McLemore

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=16822%2C&off=36029%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=141&opponent=&split=all

I’m guessing because Westbrook plays most with McLemore in the 2nd unit when Harden is off the floor.

• gaelicgirl

@packdog said...

Who’s with me?

Depends…what is that?

• JSteele

@telestraightshooter said...

Sans House
    Add McLemore

https://rotogrinders.com/courtiq?range=season&on=1037%2C1083%2C16822%2C&off=36029%2C&opp_on=&opp_off=&team=141&opponent=&split=all

Putting both Harden and Westbrook on the floor.

• kavman311

I hate that all these value plays are sketchy. Keep wanting to go down from FVV to rozier to allow me to pay up more at my punt spots.

• Ace15

Did someone say Norman Powell is questionable? Is this true or no.

• JSteele

@kavman311 said...

I hate that all these value plays are sketchy. Keep wanting to go down from FVV to rozier to allow me to pay up more at my punt spots.

Rozier’s preseason stat lines are somewhat indicative of his season performance.

In the preseason he went 24-7-8 against Memphis.

I like Rozier.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).