• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 1.5 ) at Charlotte ( -1.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at LA Lakers ( -13 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Klack18

FD GPP. Rozier/Kuz or Bev/JJJ

Also, Monk or McLemore??

• Csquared1987

GS/LAL STACK tonight!!!!! Don’t miss out!!!’

• captainwacky

I really dislike him with Graham starting alongside him now; Graham is just a much better player, and it’s going to be hard for Rozier (or realistically either of them) to get into takeover mode.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Ace15 said...

Did someone say Norman Powell is questionable? Is this true or no.

He was, but he’s not on the injury report. BBM upgraded him to probable.

• moosedrool

@Ace15 said...

Did someone say Norman Powell is questionable? Is this true or no.

Don’t see anything on it – checked twitter, rotowire, etc…

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Rozier’s preseason stat lines are somewhat indicative of his season performance.

If tonight is Rozier night I might actyally lose it lol

• Supersharpie

@Klack18 said...

FD GPP. Rozier/Kuz or Bev/JJJ

Also, Monk or McLemore??

Second one.

• captainwacky

Holy crap, guys— what if Markelle Fultz and MCW form Voltron (or whatever it would be called if you were 13 feet tall and still couldn’t score) and decimate Philadelphia in ultimate revenge? Please consider and expound.

• realphipps

So this Poirer guy is playing at least 25 minutes tonight?

He may suck, but most of the guys on the court also will suck, leading to lots of rebounds.

• Dfspacman

Graham starting, Monk about to let the Kalashnikov lose

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Holy crap, guys— what if Markelle Fultz and MCW form Voltron (or whatever it would be called if you were 13 feet tall and still couldn’t score) and decimate Philadelphia in ultimate revenge? Please consider and expound.

I believe that’s called a Shawn Bradley

• Petergunz82

@Ace15 said...

I like FVV too, but 7100 is a hefty price tag.

50 + upside

• Jphilyaw1

McGee revenge game? Few extra minutes without AD. what do ya think.

• JSteele

@Jphilyaw1 said...

McGee revenge game? Few extra minutes without AD. what do ya think.

I like it, I’d guess a close to even split with Dwight

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• jcotdl

@captainwacky said...

0 pts (0-1 FG), 17.5 REB, 15.6 AST, 3.5 STL, 3.0 BLK, and 8 TO.

• chrisbanas

Mcgee is the sleeper of the night. If he busts or breaks the slate I will say I am either a genius or idiot, we will see after tonight.

• kavman311

Poirier/McGee or McLemore/T.davis?

• moosedrool

Picking at the bottom of the barrel now that Teague is in. Having to look at Bazemore, Glen Rob, or Layman. Any advice for PF on FD?

• mdalb

Omg. Will 7 just come already. I need to stop tinkering. Tatum or Brown? DK.

• Klack18

Boucher or Horford ? Korkmaz, Monk or McLemore?

• jessedio

I was forced to play B. Mclemore. Just score more than single digits and I’ll be happy..lol

• captainwacky

@chrisbanas said...

Mcgee is the sleeper of the night. If he busts or breaks the slate I will say I am either a genius or idiot, we will see after tonight.

I like this notion.

• Klack18

@moosedrool said...

Picking at the bottom of the barrel now that Teague is in. Having to look at Bazemore, Glen Rob, or Layman. Any advice for PF on FD?

Siakam and Brown

• Supersharpie

Crammed Bron and Harden into one lu each on FD and DK…fading them otherwise.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).